What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus it would also do wonders for our suparco we could launch our own satellites. which will be its main use since missiles wont be firing

Muslim countries from Middle East should invest in PK's arms industries and take profit later. Since they are not able to make by themselves.

UK economy is like 10 times bigger then Pakistan.

North Korea is a communist and have not mastered ICBM.

does commuinism create a problem bcz it didnt when russia got the missile

Another question should be is, why do Pakistan also copies what India does first?

Plus I don't think its viable for a small economy nation to spend approximately $300m to develop a missile.

so Pakistan should have sit idly while the enemy did something threatening.....

it may be your wish that's how things went; but such was not the case however

it was your country that started the arms race, we simply responded. Pakistan had no major desire to go nuclear until we were pushed to do so.

Muslim countries from Middle East should invest in PK's arms industries and take profit later. Since they are not able to make themselves.

saudi,s did that their investments really helped our nuclear program.

go for it, at least india wont ve any concern..may be US, UK or France will oppose it..anyways, for u there won’t be any development phase like for us...for u it is just testing phase...since u get the coded product from pimps of C...so just arrange a test and call urself a country possessing an ICBM…just a retake of what you had done after India’s nuke tests…lol

does commuinism create a problem bcz it didnt when russia got the missile

Russia (USSR) was the 2nd biggest economy in the world, when it made it.

Right now Pakistan economy is the 47th!!! biggest economy in the world. Which to me, should think 47 times before making such a expensive toy.

The policy says,"minimum deterrence for self defence".........Any thoughts about starting a missile defence program, before rocking the world out with ICBM.Isn't it time to workout some thing like the Arrow,THAAD....etc ,if not of the repute, atleast something similar....?

The AD is already lacking in anything substantial.

so Pakistan should have sit idly while the enemy did something threatening.....

it may be your wish that's how things went; but such was not the case however

it was your country that started the arms race, we simply responded. Pakistan had no major desire to go nuclear until we were pushed to do so.

Who are your enemy that you have not covered yet?

For USA you would need a 12000 km ICBM, with USA being heavily involved in Pakistan, will never happen in next 10 years anyway.

I have every confidence in Pakistan defenders. We had nuclear capability in the early eighties but for one reason or another we didn't test until 1998. Similarly I believe that there was a lot of news about range and missiles around 2000-02. I doubt we have not moved on. I believe we already have capability if not operational missiles. It would be silly to think otherwise

Who are your enemy that you have not covered yet?

For USA you would need a 12000 km ICBM, with USA being heavily involved in Pakistan, will never happen in next 10 years anyway.

We need to be able to flatten Tel aviv. After all that would decapitate American leadership as America takes instruction from AIPAC. The threat to Tel Aviv is as good as a threat to washington

us is not an unknown enemy. i know its impossible to go to war with us but just like that have a deterrent against them too.

Mate US is no India and Pakistan is no Iran, how are you planning to handle the sanctions for a start?

Mate US is no India and Pakistan is no Iran, how are you planning to handle the sanctions for a start?

that is exactly why ia m saying now is not the time to test any such missiles i gave three reasons above

same as we did in the 90's. Following ten years we had jets tanks and cruise missiles indigenous production. Sanctions never work. Especially when you have big countries prepare to ignore them

We need to be able to flatten Tel aviv. After all that would decapitate American leadership as America takes instruction from AIPAC. The threat to Tel Aviv is as good as a threat to washington

Ho ho ho! That's one helluva Joke!! That or delusions of a fragile paranoid mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom