What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you a senior member bcz you r talking like a child a thousand nukes cant wipe pakistan out your general was boasting and do you think in a nuclear war GOD forbid you can just walk off unscathed it would destroy the both nations to pieces . and ofcourse you dont need that missile for us you had us covered a long time ago we are not that huge a country

its not my personal inference its what your media said

Pakistan Won't Survive A Nuclear War With India - YouTube

Another question should be is, why do Pakistan also copies what India does first?

Plus I don't think its viable for a small economy nation to spend approximately $300m to develop a missile.

Why not UK and North Korea are smaller than Pakistan??

its not my personal inference its what your media said

that makes it ok does it?? do you want me to bring out the sewage that your press comes out with?

Who can forget that they tested five while we tested six!!!!

And ours worked. According to their scientists theirs failed

Ḥashshāshīn;2841423 said:
Who says India does not threat Pakistan? God forbid that if we hadn't created our Nuclear bombs by now, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan and Lahore would be part of India...

haa haa this make me funny. Do you not look at Afghanistan where the country like America facing many difficulties to conquer the country and peoples...

You know how much India have fear of ___________ .

dude the answers are given simple economic reason, mass propaganda against pakistan by usa and israel and the outlook position of pakistan in the world india can get away with stuff we cant india,s missile is for china usa wonst say squat whatever india does as long as it can counter china. we build something that can reach europe they will ask who is it from? and we cant answer you never know. the world will turn against us and fill us with sanction everything has a time and place now is not the time

Who in the west has ever commented on Pakistan's ICBM? Pakistan reached Israel with Shaheen II and Israel was okay with it. Pakistanis are condemning themselves believing the world will go nuts. If you go yourself and say "West will you get angry if we did the test?" West will obviously say, yeah man!
Shaheen II range is 2000-2500 km. Reputed sources put the range at 2000 km.

Distance between Israel and Pakistan is around 3000 km. Israel is not in our range yet. Besides, Isreal has ABM systems in place.

Sirf missile ke baaray mein baatein karne se missile nahi bann jaani..

Shaheen II range is 2000-2500 km. Reputed sources put the range at 2000 km.

Distance between Israel and Pakistan is around 3000 km. Israel is not in our range yet. Besides, Isreal has ABM systems in place.

reduced payload can make it go upto 3500 km

and no abm system is perfect missile can still break through

Sirf missile ke baaray mein baatein karne se missile nahi bann jaani..

bhai hum baat kar rahi hai ke pakistan kyo nahi test karta. dekhlo yaar humari military sirf tab missile fire karti hai jab zaroorat ho other wise nopes india covered the tests stopped bcz you cant explain to the world why the missile was made

If Pakistanis seriously think developing an ICBM is matter of their survival then I would say go for it.. Good luck!!

If Pakistanis seriously think developing an ICBM is matter of survival then I will say go for it.. Good luck!!

well considering how the world is against us and you never know who can be your enemy... i say keep the possible deterrent

With due respect why do Pakistan need an ICBM?

With due respect why do Pakistan need an ICBM?

simple to have our own satellite system launching pads and ofcourse the most important someone on the other side of the world is becoming our enemy plus you never know considering how the world is anti right now i say have it all :p:P:P

well considering how the world is against us and you never know who can be your enemy... i say keep the possible deterrent

But would it be worth the pain you would have to take to archive this and that too for an unknown enemy?

But would it be worth the pain you would have to take to archive this and that too for an unknown enemy?

us is not an unknown enemy. i know its impossible to go to war with us but just like that have a deterrent against them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom