What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a fancy idea like that, u really find it surprising that the USA:usflag: considers India a reliable nuclear power and NOT :pakistan:Pakistan?

One thing that really sets apart India and Pakistan..Indians don't go fighting all over the place. U guys on the other hand seem to stick up for the Muslim brotherhood at every given opportunity (even if it doesn't concern u):hitwall::hitwall:, result being, almost all the problems u face today are self-inflicted. Nuking another unrelated country in a war simply because u r losing the fight is unethical, and definitely suicidal.

Don't worry, no one gives a sh*t about the relationship with the US. I am not sure how many people like the idea of having relations with a country that goes around starting one war after the other, getting hundreds of thousands killed in the process, and destabilizing whole regions because of their selfish interests. American presidents -- Bush in particular -- should become war criminals and be jailed for 100,000 years for the lies they told to the whole world and got killed several hundred thousand people killed in the process.

And of course US will consider their close allies as reliable partner only. Have you heard of something called interests? Do you honestly believe US is some policeman of the world who is impartial to everyone and treats everyone equally? Look up something called interests. I think in bharatis' mind, US is some sort of a gold standard where is US says x is true, then x is really true. And if US likes y, then y must be good and if they hate z then z must be evil. :lol:

Provided we work towards making the resources. So far all the people's suggestions have simply been "Back off, keep your head down and eyes low". ...............

......... and work hard and honestly to educate yourself and your kids. Develop the skills necessary to master existing technologies and then develop your own. Learn from wherever you and whoever you can without falling prey to prejudice. Soon your time to raise your head with pride will come, much sooner than you think!"

There, that is a better reflection of my suggestions at least.

Having a fancy idea like that, u really find it surprising that the USA:usflag: considers India a reliable nuclear power and NOT :pakistan:Pakistan?

Iraq was also once a "great ally and reliable" to the US, and so was Libya. What happened then? What happened to that "reliableness" of theirs?

No; they're devoid of any war ethics and morals. But I'll stand by my views and be the villain if that means assuring victory/safety to Pakistan.

By the way, Asim, what do you think is the best way to take a giant, powerful enemy like the US down if they happens to invade us? ICBMs are out of the question obviously, we don't possess them.

Pakistan should go for ICBM, and US won't successfully hit Pakistan with another sanction because China won't allow it to happen.

......... and work hard and honestly to educate yourself and your kids. Develop the skills necessary to master existing technologies and then develop your own. Learn from wherever you and whoever you can without falling prey to prejudice. Soon your time to raise your head with pride will come, much sooner than you think!"

Can't argue with that, but it's not necessary to drop all military/defence aspirations as well, is it?

Can't argue with that, but it's not necessary to drop all military/defence aspirations as well, is it?

Pakistan has already done that very well, with a credible nuclear deterrent more than enough for any potential adversary, realistically speaking. It is now time to pay attention to other important areas such as health, education and the economy, while maintaining this deterrence.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but didn't you guys:pakistan: just cut the education budget by half just so you could beef up the defence budget for WoT? How do u plan on paying for the ICBM if u r gonna test one? :rolleyes:

If was can pay for 200 Nuclear Bombs , you can rest easy that we sure as hell can pay for an ICBM , so you dont need to worry , if a need ever arises you will see an ICBM in your neighborhood and the Color will be Green.

If was can pay for 200 Nuclear Bombs , you can rest easy that we sure as hell can pay for an ICBM , so you dont need to worry , if a need ever arises you will see an ICBM in your neighborhood and the Color will be Green.

If Pakistan already has enough (200) nuclear bombs, why not build more useful things like schools and hospitals that work, rather than ICBMs?

Again you do not have any idea how to counter points..i am really amused by the lack of reasoning that is very apparent in your verbal rant...

Other than going around in circles and singing a ballad about ''USA is mighty advanced'' you haven't been able to erect even a single point, which would suggest that USA can't be harmed by any means what so ever. All we have are your dogmas of deluded conception.

Says who..where did you get this idea ? Read my post again. There will be losses...ICBM's if they reach US will cause death and destruction...Point is - if it comes to that People's opinion will be molded and they will be favourably for with waging a war and this time with a vengeance ..Have we forgotten Pearl Harbor ? No country in the current world wouldnt want to be on the receiving end.

Also with regards to technological capability that practically makes US safe do i really have to say it ? Or are you that naive ? The fact that US has the capability to actively monitor all the launch sites in the world (or atleast the threatened nations - i am quoting 80's technology)..the fact that they can make launch stations ready moment a missile station goes hot..the fact that systems such as Thaad are designed to neautralize this very threat..the fact that Aegis class ships actively patrol troubled waters to monitor threats...The fact they are conduction laser based missile shield ..the fact that they have world class delivery systems...all and more and some of them not even known in public domain...At this point there is no nation who can catch upto US ......

Let me quote -the one and only threat that US currently faces is assymetric warfare- they cannot control something they cannot see..hence the paronia with terrorists - understandly so.

Finally we are basing on this a very big assumption..that Pakistan or Any country will get the time to react..in all probability defences will be overwhelmed...

Secondly, the reference of NK, was to make a point, with you seeing things from different angle, doesn't change the reality and world's perception. I am against USA or not, the topic is not about my personal preferences, so lets not talk about ''Me''.

Why the defensive nature ? Why bring NK into the post - if there was no point to be made ? ...Please dont quote just to make a point - consider the full side of the story. No ones discussing personal perferences - you brought a point which is totally illogical.

And what world perception are you talking about ? There is only one world perception - NK is a repressive regime and such stuff should not be tolerated. If not - ..hell even China was critical of them. This is your perception - dont brand it as 'World perception'.

America cannot tolerate to have it's enemy states in possession of any technology that can be potentially dangerous to America and therefore we see vehement American opposition, cloaked as, we must stop ''nuclear proliferation'', ''communist regimes'', ''dictators'' blah blah blah

What is wrong with not tolerating enemy states in possession of any harmful technology ? Should they even tolerate ? Should any country (if they are powerful) tolerate ? Lets not be navie - if any country is a threat - it will be handled in whatever way (diplomacy, economic and militarily), it doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand this. If a country is a emerging threat - well they are on the watch list.

If Pakistan already has enough (200) nuclear bombs, why not build more useful things like schools and hospitals that work, rather than ICBMs?

as i said, IF the need ever arises ? read the post mate.

These nukes need the proper delivery system, without it, they are not that useful. :coffee:

as i said, IF the need ever arises ? read the post mate.

And what "need" for an ICBM would that be, if it arose, that can't be dealt with the existing arsenal?

These nukes need the proper delivery system, without it, they are not that useful. :coffee:

The existing nuclear weapons do have adequate delivery systems sufficient for proving a credible deterrent.

We can not stop the progress in one sector to absolute zero and boost it in some other one.Yeah we can relocate the resources and can correlate to achieve both the goals.

One fine example is that of JFT program.

Paper-Ad-cpmc-fchishty-614x1024.jpg

To continue on improving the delivery system is our aim and it should be.

Though i'll prefer some better Missile defence system over an ICBM ,but there are some good people dealing in the decision making of these programs and i think we can depend on them.I rest my case here.

We don't know where the current provided money for welfare purposes goes? I would prefer defence instead of giving our precious money to corrupt establishment. Thats wat the case here, We have apparatus in Government uni, have funds for hospital, but their is no eligible staff that they induct to look after them, until civil sector don't rid of these corrupt elite , any responsible citizen would never be willing to waste his Tax collected money on useless stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom