What's new

Why Is Indian Food So Popular All Over The World?

Being a vegetarian one can't find such variety of food on entire planet as in India

and that's the best part

hey guys no one vegetarian here?

sabri-nihari.jpg

Most famous Pakistani traditional food hotel "Sabri Nihari" in America

World Famous Pakistani Chicken Roast

salt+baked+chicken.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Wrong dude....90% of Subcontinent Food eaten in America is Pakistani.......Live there for some time so I know batter then u. :p

Its Indian food which is world Famous, Iam sure 98% americans wont know what is Pakistani food but they would have eaten indian food, get your facts right and research a bit...!!

Love Chinese, Italian, German, Mexican, and Indian. Indian food is spicy, and as I live on the Mexican border I have a taste for spicy foods. However when I was in Orange county I worked with an Indian guy from one of your "no meat" sects. Still not bad, tho not all that spicy (lotsa yogurt etc.)

Its Indian food which is world Famous, Iam sure 98% americans wont know what is Pakistani food but they would have eaten indian food, get your facts right and research a bit...!!

A person lived there knows batter then u....

Love Chinese, Italian, German, Mexican, and Indian. Indian food is spicy, and as I live on the Mexican border I have a taste for spicy foods. However when I was in Orange county work with an Indian guy from one of your "no meat" sects. Still not bad, tho not all that spicy (lotsa yogurt etc.)

That Spicky Chicken, Mutton Qorma etc are not Indian dishes these are Pakisatni dishes.

Indian dont eat chicken, goat or cow......

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

IMG_3990.JPG

Pakistani food in USA

And as far as Pakistani food, here in the US it does tend to get lumped in with Indian food. One of my favorite local resturants lumps Greek and Arabic food under one roof.

World Famous Pakistani Chicken Roast

salt+baked+chicken.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Wrong dude....90% of Subcontinent Food eaten in America is Pakistani.......Live there for some time so I know batter then u. :p

If you are talking of U.S. of this planet. Then Wrong. There are 10,000 Indian restaurants in U.S. - Indian Restaurants in San Diego Baltimore, Pittsburgh and other Cities of USA - Bombay, Monsoon, Masala, India Rasoi, India Garden Indian Restaurants in USA. This is just a small glimpse.

I hardly seen any Pakistani restaurant in U.S.. Few even call themselves as Indian Cuisine. lol

That Spicky Chicken, Mutton Qorma etc are not Indian dishes these are Pakisatni dishes.

Indian dont eat chicken, goat or cow......

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

IMG_3990.JPG

Pakistani food in USA

I knew there was no beef, but do they all refrain from the other meats? (I have seen that not all Indians follow the same dietary restrictions)

A person lived there knows batter then u....

My elder Brother works in USA and he brought two of his american freind in India and they were telling how much they love Indian food and that they visit indian restaurant every weekend..!! For God Sake who knows that something called pakistani Cuisine exist????? french, Italian, Chinese, indian, Thai, Mughlai etc but have you ever heard of something called Pakistani cuisine outside Pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom