What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)

Have you seen the cynicism with any thread that is pro India, Even a new pic of arjun mk2 or LCA tejas developments draws flak for pages. then there are toilet threads and poverty metaphors that are thanked by senior members (some of them TT's now), Pakistani posters hurling abuses at India/hinduism/seculirism which major thanks.

@OP: It is natural.
And so it is natural that Dawn.com and The Express Tribune – Latest Breaking Pakistan News, Business, Life, Style, Cricket, Videos, Comments Comments have a very large Indian presence, often making it seems like Pakistanis being anti-Pakistanis.
I guess it is some law of the numbers.

sure you may be right that its natural we like those who say positive stuff about something we love and say negative stuff about something we hate or don't like but

Cannot we have this ability to appreciate good counter-argument even if it is against us ? I mean sometimes you see some pakistani member just get 14 thanks in few minutes just because they approve or validate point of views of Indians.

Because most of us appreciate someone who speaks his her mind. When it comes to Pakistan, pretty much all Indians are at the same page.

We had a serious desire for a peaceful coexistence with Pakistan at least till the 90's.

After Kargil, Parliament Attack, 26/11, though, most of us have developed a deep enmity, if not hatred, for Pakistan and Pakistanis. In fact, I myself was an avid proponent of good relations with Pakistan but the sheer denial by the Pakistani state after 26/11 has literally killed the part of me which wanted friendly relations with Pakistan.

I'm pretty confident most Indians today feel the same way. The rise of internet and a commercial media in India has only made people more aware of this.

Point is, when it comes to Pakistan, most of us are on a same page. So you see the thanks. It's just a classic case of a lot of people having similar views about a particular country.

Have you seen the cynicism with any thread that is pro India, Even a new pic of arjun mk2 or LCA tejas developments draws flak for pages. then there are toilet threads and poverty metaphors that are thanked by senior members (some of them TT's now), Pakistani posters hurling abuses at India/hinduism/seculirism which major thanks.

I never deny its not coming from our side but ratio of Indians is much more if you even care to visit any hot topics or war related threads :)

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)
Its not like that as u think rather you are seeing just one side of the coin.I get thanks from pakistani for my posts which indians calls are anti indian and i do get thanks from indians for posts which pakistani calls as anti-pakistan.but there iis 3rd side too i get thanks from both indians and pakistan even if they are anti -this or anti that when they think what i'm trying to highlight is truth even if its against the country.and i consider those thanks as genuine ones.

But one thing i'll say and its a truth....and will say in bold..That i ve been abused by some indians for my anti indian posts but i dont remember if any pakistani would have abused me till date for my anti-pak post however negative that post is against pakistan i never got any harss words from pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom