What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

Because indians are :

Evil Yindooos
Kafirs
Dark coloured
not a martial race
Muh mein Ram bagal mein chhuri
Baniyas
backstabbers
hunters in packs
cheap
BSF is psycopath
merciless army
oppressor in the name of democracy
...and many more......

You forgot India is not largest democracy, it's the largest hypocrisy and everyday Pakistani flag is hoisted in lal chawk srinagar.

No he didn't die however I'm really suprised Bangladeshi's are turning against their liberators :what:

Muslim brotherhood what else could be the reason just don't know where was it back in 1971 :lol:

Anyways they are mad at us coz we stop them from crossing the border. God we are so evil :taz:

India is disliked by it's neighbors cause they try to act like a superpower with 230 million going hungry in their country.

I don't hate BD I pitty it but yeah I do hate trolls like you.

And these idiots wonder why we hate them..:hitwall:

Anyway I just wonder how many Bangladeshis are there among those 230 million hungry people?? oh wait they are not BD they are Indians now.

" everybody hates India "
:

This is not true, for example, today, countries like Afghanistan , tajikistan, nepal, Bhutan , tibetans, and west still have a good realtionship with India.

What about your loooovely pakistan eh ? :)
And its double game ? I think that only Communist china like your country hehehe

india = elephant.
Bangladeshi =(claim bengal tiger)
Pakistan= state animal(leopard/snow)

Do we live in a zoo or something... :lol:

Pakistan'sNational animal is a goat:confused:

markhor5.jpg

size or level doesn't matter. (Tigers and Elephants are both can defeated by Lions!)
Bull$hit. Tigers will win atleast 70% of the time against lions in an open environment. Elephants can beat both of them for eg. in Africa, lions aren't said to be the king of the jungle, it's elephant[and this was told to me by my guide in SA], lions are driven out by elephants like a flock of sheep, but in India the Asian elephants[which are generally smaller] infact avoid the tigers, now one wonders why? But I guess I shouldn't spoil your bedtime stories now or you'll stay up late at night and not go to school tommorow.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom