What's new

Why doubt that Pakistan is the Leader of the Muslim World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is the leader of the muslim world.. The people until today still strongly believes in the concept of the Ummah like the Turks this 2 nations are the last forts of Islam and the hope of the ummah.. ties with Saudis-Egypt and other arab brothers must be strengthened to achieve this goal of new Islamic union.like EU.

Not only did we survive as a result of those sanctions we started working on al khalid, jf 17 babur and on the road to self sufficiency in weapon production. thank you america for those sanctions

please can we have some more sanctions please

Please more sanctions

why bringing us in between?? We are peaceful neutral people living in harmony with our cultural brother indians

Excuse me but how are we cultural brother to Indians? Care to explain?

The thread should have been about how pakistan has the potential, whether its something they desire and how they can do it.

It got destroyed because the thread was about how pakistan is awesome, supported by half lies, ridiculous assertions, mythical achievements and typical sloganeering.

Even if you did know the definition of culture, you still have to be a bangali to understand that. Its negative on both fronts. Don't bother. You are an arab, hence share culture with arabs, thats perfectly natural for bengalis too.

We are not the ones claiming to be a leader of anyone let alone the whole Muslim nations. We fought and brought down a superpower, while you are still cleaning the shoes of another superpower to survive. Don't compare Afghanistan's current state to Pakistan. Back in the days your country was afraid from Afghanistan like a mouse. Only now your mouth has grown big because America is supporting you.

Pakistan has survived in the 90's without US support, when US placed sanctions on Pakistan and Pakistan will survive today without US support.

Worry about your country, is there even a building in Afghanistan. Your country has collapsed a LONG LONG time ago.

We are not the ones claiming to be a leader of anyone let alone the whole Muslim nations. We fought and brought down a superpower, while you are still cleaning the shoes of another superpower to survive. Don't compare Afghanistan's current state to Pakistan. Back in the days your country was afraid from Afghanistan like a mouse. Only now your mouth has grown big because America is supporting you.

yea thats rite:rofl:

Funny how you said it.

Anyways, I have always admire the courage of Afghans. You guys have done something that make us all Muslims proud.

You are also torturing American now although Americans are realizing that they will be more successful if they make deal with Afghans.

Pakistan has survived in the 90's without US support, when US placed sanctions on Pakistan and Pakistan will survive today without US support.

Worry about your country, is there even a building in Afghanistan. Your country has collapsed a LONG LONG time ago.
Ok if Pakistan can survive then why is it still begging USA for aid. Remember how your top general went to America to "restore" relations when Clinton announced that they will cut down their aid to Pakistan.

To lead you need to have self sufficiency first and then you need to be independent. I do agree Pakistan has progressed in some areas, especially diplomatic / soft talk. But it is still lacking self sufficiency and independence. Once you work on those and stop meddling with affairs of your neighbors you will be in a better position to claim leadership. Right now you're good for nothing, but doing work for richer countries in return for money and some status in the west. Even they are not trusting you completely.

sir, my post was a sarcasm... Anyway we are culturally related to indians through rabindra sangit, vaat mach bangali, Mela, literature. Maybe these are not islamic but people of your country maintain these things....

It is funny to see in almost every thread fight between turkey Vs Iran, arab vs non arab, pak-bd, pak-afghanistan, iran-ajeri. We are all disgrace to our Ummah.. Its normal that indians yahuds and americans would laugh on us if we give them chance. .Can't we compromise for our own sake??

It is funny to see in almost every thread fight between turkey Vs Iran, arab vs non arab, pak-bd, pak-afghanistan, iran-ajeri. We are all disgrace to our Ummah.. Its normal that indians yahuds and americans would laugh on us if we give them chance. .Can't we compromise for our own sake??

Would?

Dude, newsflash for you: The whole world is already laughing, albeit a little nervously.

Funny how you said it.

Anyways, I have always admire the courage of Afgans. You guys have done something that make us all Muslims proud.

You are also torturing American now although Americans are realizing that they will be more successful if they make deal with Afghans.

Thanks for your remark. I also like Bangladeshi people. They're smart but not cocky like Pakis and Indians.

Yea, I was also wondering too why do we so much like to put each other down when we are nothing ourselves. I think it has to do with our past, how we have inherited this great tradition of Islam and yet we are all behind from other people whom we once ruled over. It also has to do with our enemies sowing the seeds of division and enmity among us. This is the work of our enemies especially the British and now the rest of the world together.

Pakistan economy is too low to even be considered to lead anything as of yet.

Turkey, Indonesia, Iran and Saudi Arabia are all better nations with strong economy and a more stable nation. For me, Turkey should be the leader followed by Indonesia.

In terms of 'strongest' Muslim countries by GDP (PPP), this is what you get (2010 estimates):

1. Turkey: $931 billion
2. Iran: $860 billion
3. Saudi Arabia: $600 billion
4. Pakistan: $464 billion
5. Egypt: $453 billion
6. Malaysia: $398 billion
7. Bangladesh: $229 billion
8. UAE: $187 billion

Pakistan's economy is the fourth largest out of all the Muslim countries, including Indonesia. Indonesia also has a larger population than Pakistan.

Pakistan has arguably the strongest military in the Muslim world, as well as the only Muslim nuclear power. Pakistan is the world’s 9th Largest English Speaking Country, with the 7th largest Pool of Scientists & Engineers in the world. So Pakistan is one of the leaders of the Muslim world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom