What's new

Why doubt that Pakistan is the Leader of the Muslim World?

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to close the thread. I request the mods to close the thread

Look at the thread title, The thread is talking about the leader of Muslim world when you can hardly walk. Rest of your post is history.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Do not like the truth ? yaa.. truth is bitter. You can only do personal attack rather than anything else.

Are you intellectually challenged? I was on topic I was stating that pakistan has potential and the mere existance of pakistan against all odds shows the resiliance of pakistanis and reminds us of the failures of indians like you. Is that why you call it history

This thread has over-lived its usage in my opinion.

Cant handle the truth you loser. Dont forget the creation of pakistan not only reminds us of the potential of pakistanis but also the failure of people like you

Please please mods listen to the troll and look at his threads constantly knocking and bad mouthing our country. You MUST grant his request and close this thread or he may lose his temper! We dont want to upset this little man so lets jump to his command to save his embarrasment for his non sensical rants. yeh right pratful.

I pray that one day we do become leaders of the muslim world. I pray we find leaders that can achieve this.:pakistan:

This thread has over-lived its usage in my opinion.

I dont think that pakistan could or should lead the muslim world. But this was derailed by bitchy comments from your praful which he does at regular intervals on a number of threads. But pakistanis are entitled to discuss the merits or not of leadership of the muslim world

Cant handle the truth you loser. Dont forget the creation of pakistan not only reminds us of the potential of pakistanis but also the failure of people like you

Partition was not a achievement. Again we have potential we have potential. You have only one potential and we all know that. Aryan you are getting radicalized day by day. Take care.

Please please mods listen to the troll and look at his threads constantly knocking and bad mouthing our country. You MUST grant his request and close this thread or he may lose his temper! We dont want to upset this little man so lets jump to his command to save his embarrasment for his non sensical rants. yeh right pratful.

I pray that one day we do become leaders of the muslim world. I pray we find leaders that can achieve this.:pakistan:

I agree with some that you say but leadership?

To do that, Pakistan will have to come out of the current vicious circle of extremism and western dependence, which will be awesome for the whole region. So yes, I pray with you that Pakistan finds the leaders that can achieve that... :pakistan:

Partition was not a achievement. Again we have potential we have potential. You have only one potential and we all know that. Aryan you are getting radicalized day by day. Take care.

Well that says it all our forefathers carved pakistan and we protect it from your evil eyes that is an acheivement and you are simply living in denial

Well that says it all our forefathers carved pakistan and we protect it from your evil eyes that is an acheivement and you are simply living in denial

we do not have any issue with existence of Pakistan. That is a myth you are living in.

To do that, Pakistan will have to come out of the current vicious circle of extremism and western dependence, which will be awesome for the whole region. So yes, I pray with you that Pakistan finds the leaders that can achieve that... :pakistan:

You are right we have very poor leadership and need better honest leaders

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

we do not have any issue with existence of Pakistan. That is a myth you are living in.

Most indians dont but anyone can check your posts and they will see that you are a liar and that you do have deep rooted issues with our country

You are right we have very poor leadership and need better honest leaders

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Most indians dont but anyone can check your posts and they will see that you are a liar and that you do have deep rooted issues with our country

I have issues with terrorism which is sponsored by you know whom..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom