What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i myself is Muhajir.:rofl: & i don't accept it, maybe i have few similarities with UP people but not indians. I'm proud of being Pakistani.

To UPwale kya Martian hain, :angry: There are lots of Muhajir guys and Punjabis here who says Muhajirs share similarity with Indians, you are the first exception here. :enjoy:

People who says Pakistanis are same people as indians or other South Asians they are BS & simple liers. Geographically Pakistan is spread from MiddleEast to CentralAsia to SouthAsia. I will request people(especially Pakistanis) to stop embarrassing Pakistanis.

As for peace, everyone wants it but not at the price of something, already Pakistan has sacrifice too much of its lands in form of Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh & Manvadar, Western part of UP & Bdsh, it is stupid brains of Pakistanis that made all these Pakistani areas lost & still we stupid Pakistanis ready to sacrifice indian Occupied Kashmir for so called peace? Another thing is india should throw away it's arrogance of dominance in the region from its mind as it will never be accepted from Pakistan.

What's wrong if India is trying to dominate the region ? We have the power and economy to do so . Its just peaceful domination and not as if we are trying to capture foreign territories or slitting throats of our neighbours for no reason. Its just like a leopard telling a tiger that it would not accept its domination in the region.:lol:

You can generalize it on general level. But it needs high computational power and huge chunk of data, social structure (network) and what not. Its damn hard to do it so we have to go for probabilistic methods.
Does Pdf throw up any sample data about both india and pakistan on general populace level to draw any social behavior?I know its too small a data size but then fir bhi......

lol, i myself is Muhajir.:rofl: & i don't accept it, maybe i have few similarities with UP people but not indians. I'm proud of being Pakistani.

muhajir up se hon ,bihar se ya dehli se they are pakistani first ...my jiju is also mohajir ........:)

As for peace, everyone wants it but not at the price of something, already Pakistan has sacrifice too much of its lands in form of Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh & Manvadar, Western part of UP & Bdsh, it is stupid brains of Pakistanis that made all these Pakistani areas lost & still we stupid Pakistanis ready to sacrifice indian Occupied Kashmir for so called peace? Another thing is india should throw away it's arrogance of dominance in the region from its mind as it will never be accepted from Pakistan.

Pakistan ko Hyderabad Deccan aur Western UP se connect karne ke liye kya tunnel khodte. :rofl::rofl:

What's wrong if India is trying to dominate the region ? We have the power and economy to do so . Its just peaceful domination and not as if we are trying to capture foreign territories or slitting throats of our neighbours for no reason. Its just like a leopard telling a tiger that it would not accept its domination in the region.:lol:

Which power are you talking about, india a wannabe regionnal power has lost its power for 3 days, more than 620millions faces blackout.

On a serious note, india is no where near to be a regionnal power until Pakistan is there, it is better to cut this crap full of arrogance & dreaming of being a dominant power of whole south asia.

Usne itna jaldi bol dia tha Just kidding toh meine bhi socha jaldi bol deta hu...bichari mera intezaaar karte rehti

Sorry to destroy your hopes bro, but jinxed_girl aint a girl. In another thread, she was "bragging" about how Pak men are marrying Sikh girls. Definitely a lonely Pakistani 40 year old man :P

muhajir up se hon ,bihar se ya dehli se they are pakistani first ...my jiju is also mohajir ........:)

So true, we are Pakistanis first. I can feel more close & connected to my Baloch Pakistani brother than to a current UP wala, but what i said was i will prefer a UP wala before any indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom