What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who says Pakistanis are same people as indians or other South Asians they are BS & simple liers. Geographically Pakistan is spread from MiddleEast to CentralAsia to SouthAsia. I will request people(especially Pakistanis) to stop embarrassing Pakistanis.

As for peace, everyone wants it but not at the price of something, already Pakistan has sacrifice too much of its lands in form of Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh & Manvadar, Western part of UP & Bdsh, it is stupid brains of Pakistanis that made all these Pakistani areas lost & still we stupid Pakistanis ready to sacrifice indian Occupied Kashmir for so called peace? Another thing is india should throw away it's arrogance of dominance in the region from its mind as it will never be accepted from Pakistan.

129097022627885440.jpg

MIyaooooooon

524506_169888526479223_453689273_n.jpg

We are not the same people ethnically or otherwise.

Secondly its not Pakistanis who start fighting its the indians. Pakistanis only fight back in retaliaiton.

You are a ignorant little fella...Living in your bubble for years and accuse india for every thing...

I dont wanted to contribute in this thread but since you mentioned pakistan retaliation...i will post this vid again...go through it pls....
An Enemy Imagined? Episode 2 Part One - YouTube

For your comfort move to >>>>> 2:44

People who says Pakistanis are same people as indians or other South Asians they are BS & simple liers. Geographically Pakistan is spread from MiddleEast to CentralAsia to SouthAsia. I will request people(especially Pakistanis) to stop embarrassing Pakistanis.

I am not similar to any Pakistani except for the Muhajirs of your country. :agree:

Zero sum game or Nash equilibrium.

I think non-linear differential equations can model this phenomenon better. There is research article on Chaos in Love and Romance. Based on differential equations. May be you should look into it. You will see butterfly effect which shows the exact nature of Indian-Pakistan relationship.
on individual level????

In a nutshell the leadership and even the population in both countries is not farsighted, large-hearted enough to realize that eventually India and Pakistan will be friends and will have to share the same air, same waters, same strategic opportunities and threats. But I don't think, Zaid Hamid aside, there are many takers for the 'Ghizwa e Hind' in Pakistan. Even a politician like Nawaz Sharif--whose IJI ran on hoisting Pakistani flag over Delhi Fort in 1988--is one of the biggest proponents for peace with India. Even the Khakis are resigned to shelving the Kashmir issue so long as Pakistan's water-rights are guaranteed. The post 9/11 world was the catalyst in the transformation inside Pakistan.

Sadly, I can't say the same about India. In the mid-80s Indians were ready to take advantage of the MRD violence in Sindh. Shortly after 9/11 Indians were very eager to offer whatever to the Americans in order nullify Pakistan. Then the Indian Parliament Attack in late 2001 was blamed on Pakistan to almost start a war. In between, others can say a lot about Indian role in Afghanistan--our Bharat Rakshak friends are more open about Indian role. The Mumbai tragedy is blamed on the Pakistani state, no less.

I don't know what are the Indian intentions. May be there is a peace constituency in India. But its size is probably not large enough. The current environment in Pakistan is the best since 1947 to make peace with India. If India acts like a large-hearted big brother than the entire region will gain. Pakistan is down but not out. Indeed, post NATO withdrawl, Pakistani strategic options are ikely to improve. Why wait for that to make peace?

MIyaooooooon

524506_169888526479223_453689273_n.jpg

Yaar ye billi key bachay tou baray mast aur adorable hain, inko "picture of the day" wali thread mein dalna tha, nakay is bekaar troll thread mein.

I am not similar to any Pakistani except for the Muhajirs of your country. :agree:

lol, i myself is Muhajir.:rofl: & i don't accept it, maybe i have few similarities with UP people but not indians. I'm proud of being Pakistani.

Meengla, what do you mean by make peace with Pakistan?

How is that to be done when we are not at war?

on individual level????
You can generalize it on general level. But it needs high computational power and huge chunk of data, social structure (network) and what not. Its damn hard to do it so we have to go for probabilistic methods.

As for peace, everyone wants it but not at the price of something, already Pakistan has sacrifice too much of its lands in form of Hyderabad Deccan, Junagadh & Manvadar, Western part of UP & Bdsh, it is stupid brains of Pakistanis that made all these Pakistani areas lost & still we stupid Pakistanis ready to sacrifice indian Occupied Kashmir for so called peace? Another thing is india should throw away it's arrogance of dominance in the region from its mind as it will never be accepted from Pakistan.

No one saying you to accept dominance....For me it is very humbling to see my nations progress in these 65 years...Do you have anything to give to this world expect your Nukes that you keep ranting about....May be Shan Masala!!, right......

No one cares what you think about india....i hope my country keeps on progressing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom