What's new

why do indian members whine so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhastmish

Reaction score
why do indian members whine so much here?

i seen this for long time, is it possible that all the drama queen have to come here and become member. i am not saying all the members are drama queens.

as it might be undigested to Indian members here this whole forum is very very welcoming and forgiving to Indian members, who whine about anything negative pointed at the country. instead of having a discourse they would rather come up with -

do u have any idea ?

i have been there and seen it my own eyes

you are trolling

you are using false flag.

everything have to be goody good for them or else its trolling , abusive false flag, or you are jealous -

that's why most debatable issues just go down the drain, if its negative about china oh you see - people will jump up n down and post like there is no tomorrow. an anti-Pakistani thread will make their day.

they think and try to show - that india is perfect country with no issues, you cant blame drdo , hal, army , crpf , for any of those wrong deed.
--X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X--X

That brought me to the question is it because the govt initiated propaganda - that made a mirage in front of public that india is best and perfect so that people will sleep and govt can do what they want to ?

At present the thread starter is The one whining.... I know this thread is myself centric for a debate on HAL and DRDO.... dont be such an adamant

At present the thread starter is The one whining.... I know this thread is myself centric for a debate on HAL and DRDO.... dont be such an adamant

Sirji.. what is this thread about... the OP says whining.... and u are saying he is whining... :what:

ok who all are whining here please raise ur hands...:victory:

its not about you army , just go through all the threads. ---- you are one bloody good poster. yeh you do get biased some time but you are one of few member i really like to read whole post.

people are blindly patriotic - loving their country and blind patriotism are two things.........

Sirji.. what is this thread about... the OP says whining.... and u are saying he is whining... :what:

ok who all are whining here please raise ur hands...:victory:

You are raising both your hands with that smily :lol:

why do indian members whine so much here?

i seen this for long time, is it possible that all the drama queen have to come here and become member. i am not saying all the members are drama queens.

as it might be undigested to Indian members here this whole forum is very very welcoming and forgiving to Indian members, who whine about anything negative pointed at the country. instead of having a discourse they would rather come up with -

do u have any idea ?

i have been there and seen it my own eyes

you are trolling

you are using false flag.

everything have to be goody good for them or else its trolling , abusive false flag, or you are jealous -

that's why most debatable issues just go down the drain, if its negative about china oh you see - people will jump up n down and post like there is no tomorrow. an anti-Pakistani thread will make their day.

they think and try to show - that india is perfect country with no issues, you cant blame drdo , hal, army , crpf , for any of those wrong deed.
--X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X--X

That brought me to the question is it because the govt initiated propaganda - that made a mirage in front of public that india is best and perfect so that people will sleep and govt can do what they want to ?

I have no issue with their anti-Pakistan threads as thats what they are here for but its amusing they are always a cry baby.

their MP want to rename the country as bharat and they are offended by the word.

they will keep crying and resort to personal attacks when it is not according to their liking and when they lack arguments.

if they get banned and still come up with dozen Ids but again they will start whining

its not about you army , just go through all the threads. ---- you are one bloody good poster. yeh you do get biased some time but you are one of few member i really like to read whole post.

people are blindly patriotic - loving their country and blind patriotism are two things.........

There, I touch the sky with glory when people praise me.... Again Let me tell you, Patriotism is an Inbuilt feature for every Citizen, Programming it might not be the same, the features are Highly unlikely to be the same and often termed Blind Patriotism, We all have problems with the Govt, but there are certain things which ought not to be blamed when there success is Oozing out....

problem is , this is not the way to discuss these things....you may create a community or a group for this and discuss among yourslef...or else just dont pay heed to them..cause people who whine are from each country here...this thread will hlp none, but just become an insult thread.

but why cant we have some debate on real issues ?

is seems the indian dominance in this forum is just to cut paste the articles from diffrent blog , news website and other resources.

every time you point at something -

either its - ok you Pakistan have this problem too , or again same try n hide by showing some frustration.

problem is , this is not the way to discuss these things....you may create a community or a group for this and discuss among yourslef...or else just dont pay heed to them..cause people who whine are from each country here...this thread will hlp none, but just become an insult thread.

yes it will become as long as Indians are jumping here and derailing the thread with non-topic posts just because you guys know its true what the thread starter is saying.

well i was part of the triangular glatorial contest between self, indian army and originator of post. lol.

on topic, i have also encountered, blind patriotism from certain indian members. we should all learn to question wisely. let no govt think they can do all wrong and we will forgive them in the name of patriotism.

]well i was part of the triangular glatorial contest between self, indian army and originator of post. lol.[/B]

on topic, i have also encountered, blind patriotism from certain indian members. we should all learn to question wisely. let no govt think they can do all wrong and we will forgive them in the name of patriotism.

So that was the reason for the thread.. Now tell me who among you 3 whined??? :what:

There, I touch the sky with glory when people praise me.... Again Let me tell you, Patriotism is an Inbuilt feature for every Citizen, Programming it might not be the same, the features are Highly unlikely to be the same and often termed Blind Patriotism, We all have problems with the Govt, but there are certain things which ought not to be blamed when there success is Oozing out....

oh sir,

i come to India every now n then, i spend at least 2 months out of a year in India. and i hardly see the big change. being from a political background i do get the privilege to see through the system. its leaving too much to be desired ........ lets be realistic ...... not much have changed here these few glass building and a 50 rich indian dont showcase a common man development.

but again all this seem cosmetic when you really get inside the system, the so called development or sucess is limited to a few - and that include you and me. we hardly show the real face of india.

patritoism is fine but why cant we be - realistic and accept the problem. catch the bull by his horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom