What's new

why do indian members whine so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it will become as long as Indians are jumping here and derailing the thread with non-topic posts just because you guys know its true what the thread starter is saying.

see this is what I was talking about.

@ duhastmish - just see for yourself..lets say we start a discussion on a real issue on PDF...who is gonna letthe discussion go on smoothly..lets say Indians do not derail thread still evey now and then, a troll from the other side gonna come up and post BS and and propaganda stuff...what do you do then ?? accept the lie being posted by him/her, or reply befitingly ?? i guess I would try my best to bust the myth...and that where the threads get derailed...sorry but your generalisation as Indians whine is wrong in an international forum where trolls are there from each country.

yes it will become as long as Indians are jumping here and derailing the thread with non-topic posts just because you guys know its true what the thread starter is saying.

You need to stop second guessing and telling us what we think and know, that will keep most of the threads quite clean anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom