What's new

Why China is betting on Narendra Modi

Kerala is old news. Gujarat is future. Discussion is not about Kerala. Change the direction.

How much jobs can IT provide. Can it provide job to a 10th class pass with little or no computer literacy....i don't think so.

Its not common to see an individual ( read keralite ) to restrict himself to just grade 10 in kerala. There is always a supplementary course for a majority of our population. They either have ITI, diploma, or a degree of some sort. Im not sure whether you live here to see that or not. Quite frankly, i dont care either.
Because I was born and brought up here , not in Gulf...you have a problem with that and again who the hell are you to tell where should I go and 'belong'. I think you belong to a well to do family who spends more time admiring nature and the greenery than thinking about where your next meal will come from. So don't you dare explain your BS theory of 'Kerala should sacrifice industrial growth and employment to Greenery' to the unemployed masses in Kerala. One may not guarantee your health after that.

Hmm, im not sure if you're threatening me or not, but i still stand by what i said. You really dont belong down here. In comparison with the rest of India, the rate of poverty or unemployment levels are really quite low in kerala.

As for "sacrificing industrial growth", tell me....where will we establish an industrial base? Ultimately, there really isn't any space in kerala for any heavy industry to maneuver except for a precious few.

Which is why the state authorities are more inclined to implement projects such as the 'smart city' ( Insert associated IT projects here) , or promote real estate.

Kerala cannot build a heavy industry base without facing local agitation over the land issue. Massive industrialization in kerala? Not likely, and above all, impossible.

But it is Sad that Christians, Muslims, Sikhs,Bhudhist,Jain, Paris, Jews are a Part of Indian society which you cannot ignore ....

The above shouldn't for forget India is still 80% Hindu and its magnanimity of Hindus is what allowed minorities survive in the past and thrive in the present day.

They are citizens of this country , they don't need any magnanimity .

Then you have read the history of this country.

This country had to partitioned when number of muslims is grow to too large that they thought they were different from hindus and couldn't live together . A separate country had to created from them.

Its magnanimity of Hindus that we didn't force every Muslim to leave india though most Hindus were forced out of Pakistan.

while the number of Hindus is negligible in Pakistan and constantly going down in BD ....

Muslim population of India is rising up with every new census and so the number of Christians.

Then you have read the history of this country.

This country had to partitioned when number of muslims is grow to too large that they thought they were different from hindus and couldn't live together . A separate country had to created from them.

Its the leaders/elite who are responsible for that thought

Its magnanimity of Hindus that we didn't force every Muslim to leave india though most Hindus were forced out of Pakistan.

There is nothing magnanimous in doing what is right

while the number of Hindus is negligible in Pakistan and constantly going down in BD ....
Their problems not ours.

Muslim population of India is rising up with every new census and so the number of Christians.

Muslim population rise is attributed to the fact majority of them live in underdeveloped states like Bihar , UP, WB etc
Since poor people tend to have more children , naturally they have a higher growth rate

Christians is because of missionaries

Muslim population rise is attributed to the fact majority of them live in underdeveloped states like Bihar , UP, WB etc
Since poor people tend to have more children , naturally they have a higher growth rate

Christians is because of missionaries

Even in so called develop state like kerela with total literacy , Muslim birth rate is much higer than Hindus.

And who tolerates missionaries activities in India ?? Hindus .

Have you ever heard Evangelical missionaries working inside Afghanistan or Pakistan ?? No, 'casue their heads would be literary chopped off.

The above shouldn't for forget India is still 80% Hindu and its magnanimity of Hindus is what allowed minorities survive in the past and thrive in the present day.

So what????????????
I am living in Secular Democratic India.....
Now dont Bring Pakistan Or Afghanistan in this............
My Ancestors are not from Europe or America...............
If you Feel That you can Fu@ck off 20 % Minorities of India or (45 % in Kerala) then you are living in fools paradise.........

And I assure You People with Your Ideology are being properly dealt in my State of Kerala

Its not common to see an individual ( read keralite ) to restrict himself to just grade 10 in kerala. There is always a supplementary course for a majority of our population. They either have ITI, diploma, or a degree of some sort. Im not sure whether you live here to see that or not. Quite frankly, i dont care either.

Again typical generalization eventhough there is certain amount of truth in it , but the chain is only strong as the weakest link. You seem to be a big supporter of IT, but can you honestly expect 100% of the employable population in Kerala to be computer literate and evenif they are can it provide jobs to all.

Hmm, im not sure if you're threatening me or not, but i still stand by what i said. You really dont belong down here. In comparison with the rest of India, the rate of poverty or unemployment levels are really quite low in kerala.

As for "sacrificing industrial growth", tell me....where will we establish an industrial base? Ultimately, there really isn't any space in kerala for any heavy industry to maneuver except for a precious few.

Which is why the state authorities are more inclined to implement projects such as the 'smart city' ( Insert associated IT projects here) , or promote real estate.

Kerala cannot build a heavy industry base without facing local agitation over the land issue. Massive industrialization in kerala? Not likely, and above all, impossible.

There are lot to industrialization than just chemical, cement or steel factories.SSI units can boost employment to a large extent provided Govt can make the state conducive to investment and business. If TN can produce cars why can't we even produce a wiper or gasket for that car. We are not even using our plus points to our advantage...for example Kerala produces the maximum amount of Rubber in India but most of the tyre factories are located outside Kerala.

Your comment of Kerala having low unemployment and poverty is due to the fact that many Keralites work outside Kerala especially in Gulf. If s*** hits the fan and the recession tightens its grip, they may all have to return home and you will know what unemployment and poverty is...but as it seems you are somehow insulated from all this.

Stick to the topic ladies and Gentlemen. :)

Topic is Why China is betting on Narendra Modi and talk about MODI only. Don't bring states and other political things in this thread.

:welcome:

Those who don't want support MODI, It's fine. Everyone has different opinion. Last time, Congress won with 28% Votes so, Even 1/3rd Indian will vote to MODI, he will become next PM very easily. Relax and Chillax. :smokin:

If s*** hits the fan and the recession tightens its grip, they may all have to return home and you will know what unemployment and poverty is...but as it seems you are somehow insulated from all this.

I am not out of campus and yet, I'm already set for a position in BRAHMOS aerospace. How's that for unemployment? Not to mention 100 percent placement for most govt. colleges in kerala.

I all for establishing semi conductor foundries or similiar that do not "exceed" their functioning space or carry any ominous implications beyond their walls. Btw, such investments are already being made and some are in the pipeline.

Even then we dont really have that kind of maneuvering space to successfully implement it on a massive scale.

The reason for which the angst for Modi exists are the Muslim massacre's in Gujrat..
ironically in an article on modi in Time.. one of his best friends is reported to be a Muslim.
Talk about double standards... or perhaps Machiavellian brilliance.

Or, a non-stop propaganda by Congress against him.. A total of around 250 rioters were killed by police bullets in those 5 days..Has any pakistani heard this..? Believe me when i say..It was because of Modi that the riot got over in 5 days..
I have seen the dreadful Bhagalpur riot in Bihar..Congress was playing both sides..Hindus were killed in the first few days like anything..hence the retaliation was also severe.. When Riot got over finally, 4 trucks full of weapons were found..And later when the elders from both communities met, everything became clear..Congress has never won from there and ironically a Muslim is MP from there on the ticket of BJP...
Congress is known for playing the media game and manipulating the people...

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

What the hell is wrong with this thread...?

Stop playing State v/s State game...

Touche..Pakistani hands arent clean either..
I do not reject Modi's positives.. which is why I see his position on the Gujrat events as nothing less than Machiavellian to protect his political backing needed then.. so that he may be able to implement his economic and social uplift schemes that will secure a greater political base for him.

however.. None of the Shia massacres or Ahmedi killings or Ethnic cleansing has anything to do with Modi and India.. now does it? why bring it up.. coming from a Pakistani?.. what forum are you on to comment on who says what? You could have just stuck to commenting on Modi.. what is the massive holier than thou ego issue that you need to drag in Pakistan for this??

Modi is the best devil we have, it seems.

My opinion of modi:

A douche. But apparently a brilliant one. Very good for gujarat not so much for India.

Back
Top Bottom