What's new

Why China is betting on Narendra Modi

Gujarat has thousands or even lakhs of acres of free land without agriculture.

Also the state is much much bigger than Kerala. And the living cost and wages are very low in there.

The land of Kerala is lush green with green pastures and trees , Any projects out in free land means feel the wrath of environmentalists as massive deforestation is required.

We Keralites prefer more nature friendly neighborhood than Industrious ones. Hence we invest on human capital.
And there lies ur answer

So according to you Keralites are forever damned to work outside their state and away from family to have a decent living.

If the leaders of lush green Singapore thought like you that country would have been poorest country on Earth.

Strategic need. Nothing to do with Kerala as such

If a report on a local TV channel is to be believed , it was nothing more than a hogwash by Antony to impress Keralites. Most of the equipments was transferred back to Hyd.

Again Strategic Need and the port was set up during Maharaja's Time ie before independence.

Has to with Thuba's closeness to Earth's Magnetic Equator

Offshoot of Thumba. Again strategic need

I think you know the history of Keltron. Keltron made electronics was all the rage at one time, even exported to foreign countries. Now they are reduced to making traffic signals.

The plant was set up during British times

Again strategic need. I don't understand how you can club training facility as apart of defense industry

Then Shift to Gujarat...........
We dont want Gujarat in Kerala.....

Who the f*** are you tell me to shift to Gujurat?

It seems you are oblivious to the bitter truth that Keralaites had to go far away from their family and land to earn a decent living just because some retards like you believe that some archaic ideology is better than industries that give jobs to the masses.

It's sad you think that way...Harpoon was just wishing like most malayali expats, that we could come back to our hometown & do some business & settle down there...

It's sad you think that way...Harpoon was just wishing like most malayali expats, that we could come back to our hometown & do some business & settle down there...

Only when Keralites are made to work for long duration away from their loved ones in some strange land that some sense are knocked into them. I have seen many hardcore Commies turn capitalists during my stay in UAE. I think infinity has not yet experienced this.

What have this done to improve the life of poor or to reduce poverty from 47 % in Gujarat and to increase Literacy or to Reduce Male Female Ratio or to improve the health of poor.......
All you quoted will make Rich more Rich

Rise in Income is directly proportional to Standard of Living.

Lets take the example of Maharashtra.
Despite having 4 times the Population of Kerala, Maharashtra has a higher per capita income than Kerala. WHY? Industrialization! Do you think Kerala Model would be able to feed Maharashtra and the rest of India?

Who the f*** are you tell me to shift to Gujurat?

It seems you are oblivious to the bitter truth that Keralaites had to go far away from their family and land to earn a decent living just because some retards like you believe that some archaic ideology is better than industries that give jobs to the masses.

I am not astonished the way you use your Language because you are taught so in your RSS Schools.
Tell me were is Land in Kerala to Start your Gujarat Model Industrialization.......... Refer Google and Check
Kerala is one of the Densely Populated states...........
Rest 90 % Keralities Love their Lush Greenry

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

He seems like a young boy...

I have a son of your age

Some muslims are Afraid of Modi because they think there'll be more riots . Understandable.

Christians are afriad of Modi ,i don't know why ?? Is it because they think He'll stop conversion of poor Dalit hindu or tribals by foreign missionaries ?? Sad.

I would die of a heart attack if they reduced all of kerala's natural beauty for some cheap a$s shoe factory. I like my state exactly the way it is. The only improvement i want to see done is in functioning of public sector offices, ( which btw, is vital for all of India ).

Please, for the love of god, and all things pure....dont push for massive industrialization in kerala.

I grew up in the gulf. I've been to almost all the popular gulf states . Even Israel, so to speak. There is no place on earth i love more than Kerala. I love everything about it. The people, the places....hell, even the goddamned mosquitoes you see occasionally.

Kerala is setting up itself as an IT and business hub. This is good enough.

I am not astonished the way you use your Language because you are taught so in your RSS Schools.

Wow now you are accusing me of being a Communalist just because I advocated Kerala should industrialize rather than surviving on remittances. Dude I am as much secular as the next person, if not more and I don't need your certificate to prove my secularism and don't expect me to stick to some preconceived notions just to go with the flow. I am also a proud Hindu.So don't expect me to bash my religion so that I may become more 'secular' which is becoming the case in India.

By telling me to shift to Gujurat you equaled yourself with VHP/Bajrangdal who use to tell Muslims to move to Pakistan. So I believe you deserve the term thats I used against you and I am not going to apologize.

Tell me were is Land in Kerala to Start your Gujarat Model Industrialization.......... Refer Google and Check
Kerala is one of the Densely Populated states...........
Rest 90 % Keralities Love their Lush Greenry

Where there is a will there will be a way.

Some muslims are Afraid of Modi because they think there'll be more riots . Understandable.

Christians are afriad of Modi ,i don't know why ?? Is it because they think He'll stop conversion of poor Dalit hindu or tribals by foreign missionaries ?? Sad.

But it is Sad that Christians, Muslims, Sikhs,Bhudhist,Jain, Paris, Jews are a Part of Indian society which you cannot ignore............ and poor Dalits tooo

Kerala has a very very low poverty of 16% and a huge literacy rate above 90%. In comparison with the rest of India, our people are not really "lacking" in jobs. The rest of India has more than enough badlands and wilderness to establish "industrial zones" and factories. Make use of all that first.

Harpoon, you're meant for gujarat. Not kerala. God made a mistake...forgive god and go where you "belong".

You can go there and sing worship songs to modi. Why worry about an insignificant state like kerala?

Back
Top Bottom