What's new

Why China, India Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has never fired a gun shot since the last 30 years. We are just asserting our territorial sovereignty. Our lands have been brutally occupied by countries like india, vietnam. filippines and vietnam. Don't be a parrot like the indians or vietnamese on the thread. And you have totally overlooked the rise of the Japanese right wings which are actively pursuing a revival of their imperialism. Which country in Asia does not have a territorial dispute? South Koreans have their own problems with Japan and North Korea. Japan has problems with us, Russia, and S Korea. And you do know your territorial issues with your neighbours, don't you?

Well, if you have not noticed, here is the plan I propose to counter Chinese and Indian threats for the world:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html
And I support the Japanese and Koreans to lead a new union, as outlined in the link above, which will be a recreation of the old, but minus the areas that are within China as well as Taiwan:
Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neighbors have disputes, but usually they can overlook them for greater interest. And it is not just territorial issues. China and India's size upsets not just regional but also future global balance of power scenario. So I propose this for the interest of humanity where we have not just two great powers in the world, the Han Chinese or the Hindu Indians, but people from all different regions and races as well, and a truly multi-polar world, which obviously will be good for the world.

I have no problem with fair trade with India and China, but I want to reserve my preference for countries who may include me as a family member in the future. And I am not one of those bought and paid for agents you have in some countries in the region who think they can balance threat from one bully with co-operation from another bully. That is a very short term and dangerous policy.

LOL at chinese deluding themselves with imaginary victories like 1962 to make up for their continuous spanking by mongolians to british to japanese to indians to americans to vietnamese .... fill in the years yourself :laugh:

LOL at chinese, the most conquered people in the world. 800 years of slavery under Central Asian conquerors and half a century of forced starvation and rape by Japanese, followed by "cultural torture by Mao". Your torture was so thorough you have no memories or identification with old chinese anymore, and your government was forced to accept Hindu numerals and change written language from "top-to-down" to "left-to-right"..... still the language is such a torture, that there was no option but attempt a simplificaton.

Everybody knows "Dogs and Chinese not allowed" :lol:
lol this bharti thing went nuts, you just copied what sinochallenger said replaced india with China, haha..you cannot compare a weak slave mentality country which is put up by the brits to China...do you know in China we call indians 'A san'? you even behind the 'dogs and Chinese not allowed' people, so what does that make you lot? :P

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

how so laborious to cut and paste one posting just to show a minor spelling error which has been corrected. Very pathetic!
because they have to protect their master language's integrity, thats their job, we should spare our sympethy

lol this bharti thing went nuts, you just copied what sinochallenger said replaced india with China, haha..you cannot compare a weak slave mentality country which is put up by the brits to China...do you know in China we call indians 'A san'? you even behind the 'dogs and Chinese not allowed' people, so what does that make you lot? :P

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

because they have to protect their master language's integrity, thats their job, we should spare our sympethy

here's the next one in line... :laugh:

pants down please :laugh:

LOL at chinese deluding themselves with imaginary victories like 1962 to make up for their continuous spanking by mongolians to british to japanese to indians to americans to vietnamese .... fill in the years yourself :laugh:

LOL at chinese, the most conquered people in the world. 800 years of slavery under Central Asian conquerors and half a century of forced starvation and rape by Japanese, followed by "cultural torture by Mao". Your torture was so thorough you have no memories or identification with old chinese anymore, and your government was forced to accept Hindu numerals and change written language from "top-to-down" to "left-to-right"..... still the language is such a torture, that there was no option but attempt a simplificaton.

Everybody knows "Dogs and Chinese not allowed" :lol:

Funny that after those "continuous spanking", China still managed to raise her-self to the second largest economy withing 3 decades. Where are those countries you mentioned?

I also find it funny how indians laughing at the how chinese suffered under the japanese. I can only feel pity that they didnt even know how indians suffered the same fate under the japanese . Never heard about the Burma campaign, i guess. Next time you mock them for their fate under the japanese, think about those indians who also died in their hands. Have some shame.

Without the chinese your official language may be japanese instead of english. :lol:

You guys have been discussing conflicts only in the world affairs thread its weekend please go to the bar,get laid,watch TV this fulltime conflicts discussion is sickening.

Never heard about the Burma campaign, i guess. Next time you mock them for their fate under the japanese, think about those indians who also died in their hands. Have some shame.

Without the chinese your official language may be japanese instead of english. :lol:

Interesting in the war memorial in Kohima I did not find one single Chinese name rather full of British and Indian names , no doubt Chinese played their part but not in the battle of Kohima and Imphal directly.

Funny that after those "continuous spanking", China still managed to raise her-self to the second largest economy withing 3 decades. Where are those countries you mentioned?

I also find it funny how indians laughing at the how chinese suffered under the japanese. I can only feel pity that they didnt even know how indians suffered the same fate under the japanese . Never heard about the Burma campaign, i guess. Next time you mock them for their fate under the japanese, think about those indians who also died in their hands. Have some shame.

Ahem Ahem Battle of Narvik.

If you want to talk logic .... keep the "rape", "spanking" words out.
If don't want to logic ... pants down please.

>> Where are the countries you mentioned?

You need to look at the map !!!

The world has grown .... which country in particular do you want me to talk about?

Each one has grown economically stronger .... and that should include vietman and mongolia too.

If you want to tell us that China is no longer on planet Earth, it's delusion of many chinese forummers here (and possibly, you could be one of the lot).

Japanese reduced china to ashes, so it started with quite a low base.
Japan itself got reduced to ashes (by USA, not china by the way), and it has also grown economically well.

India, USA, british .... which one hasn't grown during these decades?

Let's be fair and humble. Uncle sam saved china from japanese. Otherwise, japanese would have been the official language china .... and this would not have been the biggest issue facing chinese.

Chinese or no chinese .... they were a non-issue in japanese arrival at Indian borders. Pearl harbor was Dec 1941, after which the decided to invade Asia .... and by march 1942 the japanese were at the indian borders.

All that chinese did was that they went on Long March .... so much for the bravado. Mao was saving weapons against chiang kai shek.. Why to waste weapons against japanese? Congratuations.. !

If you have so much problem with English language... shouldn't you join another language forum.

And btw.. Internet was also invented in USA .... perhaps using snail mails will be a better way for you to communicate. no?

Let's be fair and humble. Uncle sam saved china from japanese. Otherwise, japanese would have been the official language china .... and this would not have been the biggest issue facing chinese.

Chinese or no chinese .... they were a non-issue in japanese arrival at Indian borders. Pearl harbor was Dec 1941, after which the decided to invade Asia .... and by march 1942 the japanese were at the indian borders.

All that chinese did was that they went on Long March .... so much for the bravado. Mao was saving weapons against chiang kai shek.. Why to waste weapons against japanese? Congratuations.. !

During the WWII, the Japanese invaded China, French Indo-China, British Burma, British India and Dutch East India but the Japs didn't literally invade "India", because there was no "India" at that time.

All the Japs did is invading China and UK and French's colonial properties. We fight for our own freedom and dignity while you fight for your masters' property. That's the different.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Ahem Ahem Battle of Narvik.

Hello Martian, please speak in an earth language.

During the WWII, the Japanese invaded China, French Indo-China, British Burma, British India and Dutch East India but the Japs didn't literally invade "India", because there was no "India" at that time.

All the Japs did is invading China and UK and French's colonial properties. We fight for our own freedom and dignity while you fight for your masters' property. That's the different

pretending blindness ... :laugh:

c'mon open your eyes .... the world ain't as you think or are taught, dear.

We won our freedom .. and hence celebrate independence day.

But china never defeated japanese ..... but depended on Uncle Sam to pull the japanese back. No wonder they don't celebrate a "victory" over japanese. USA do..

Quite understandable ... a freedom gifted from the hands of USA is hardly worth celebrating.

I saw the flags of US, UK, China and USSR. Sorry they didn't have a British Indian Company flag here.

20092703448404_2.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

I saw the flags of US, UK, China and USSR. Sorry they didn't have a British Indian Company flag here.

20092703448404_2.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

want congratulations ????

let me know...

20092703448404_2.jpg

want congratulations for this ????

so, chinese feel pride at seeing this photograph ..... or are you posting a proof of your humiliation !!!!! :laugh:

However lowly 1962 border skirmishes may be ..... I think that should be more valuable to the chinese than this crap. Atleast 1962 wasn't a humiliation for china either. You went back with honor.

I don't wish to tweak my eyes to find the "chinese" flag in this.. there is no point.

however, do spare a minute of gratitude to uncle sam. it's deserved.

why the indians always bring about 1962? It is 50 years ago and it is of nothing importance to today's China. But maybe it is still a big humiliation to the Indians but who knows, the indians here are weirds and can't be understood as normal people.

As for the WWII, we as a nation won it together with other allies. You, are nothing but assets of one of them.

P.S. Hailing China's enemy's victory does not make india looks or actually any better.

why the indians always bring about 1962? It is 50 years ago and it is of nothing importance

Exactly, now you come to the point.

Unfortunately for you, SinoChallenger's "1962 Spanking" post from this thread has now been deleted and you can't read.

All, I did was to make him look at his own a$$ first.

Apart from that, 1962 is just a 50 year old incident which has little relevance in the world of today.

but some of your folk think that it's biggest achievement of 5000 year old chinese civilisation. if that's so, keep that "achievement" to chinese language forums only... or face the bitter truth in international forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom