What's new

Why China, India Clash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enslaved by the Sikhs? Wtf are you talking about..? He was democratically voted along with a Hindu president and Muslim vice president. Gahh still licking them slave wounds from them evil Mongorians?

You do understand that the Indian subcontinent consists of modern day India, Bangladesh, pakistan, Sri Lanka & Burma right?
What you directly say against us, indirectly affects those countries as well :cheesy:

Shuttler wants to insult India but is insulting his friends in Pakistan also.

Good point, But Manmohan is democratically elected leader, not some Manchu who ruled Han chinese for 4 centuries, and given order forced all adult Han Chinese men to shave the front of their heads and comb the remaining hair into a queue.

So the Sikhs rule and the rest of india at his service. Great at least the Sikhs get something back from their Golden Temple Massacre.As for the Manchurians that was a part of the evolution of our history through the dynasties and the wars were within one Land one Country, dust and settled. Look at Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and your uprising in the red corridor, Kashmir. your torture of women, lower castes, Muslims, Christians, undernourished kids, burning wives, dowries tortures, honour killings etc before you talk about your 'democracy" and dont even come back with our Tibetan and Xinjian issues which are minor in comparison to your large looming shame on the horizon.

You have nothing to pull out of your stock head to head competing with us, not even from your a$$! How pitiful that you have tothrow your master Britian into the fray who have raped the WHOLE sub continenet for 1.5 centuries and still going on.

That talks about Taiwan have made you sounding even more stupid when the UN and all major powers in the world have agreed that Taiwan is an integral part of China. That includes your dads USA and Russia!

The less you use words like "rape" etc., the better for you.

The world knows only one country which has been raped....

chinese using words like "rape", "spanking" is like a prostitute preaching about virginity.

keep quiet and don't embarass yourself.

The growth of India is necessary for Asia, it is not to lead to conflict, but to make the balance of powers, to help establish peace for the entire area.
No one expect any conflicts in Asia. We has suffered many disadvantages from the last century, now it is the peace to Asian growth...
You won't say so much compliments to Indian if India is adjacent to Vietnam. Typical logic of enemy's enemy is friend.

So the Sikhs rule and the rest of india at his service. Great at least the Sikhs get something back from their Golden Temple Massacre.As for the Manchurians that was a part of the evolution of our history through the dynasties and the wars are within one family. Look at Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and your uprising in the red corridor, Kashmir. your torture of women, lower castes, Muslims, Christians, undernourished kids, burning wives, dowries tortures, honour killings etc before you talk about your 'democracy" and dont even come back with our Tibetan and Xinjian issues which are minor in comparison to your large looming shame on the horizon.

Dont get angry, you said British ruled India for one and half century, so I gave example of Manchu ruling Han chinese for 4-5 centuries. Nothing personal.

History does not matter anything in todays world.

America has zero history but today is ruling superpower of the world. So who cares about history.

It is important that China is much more powerful than India, but I always say dont underestimate your enemy.

Nazi Germany underestimated the russians while Japanese underestimated the americans and lead to downfall.

So Moral of Story, dont underestimate India.

Stop accusations and counteraccusations or many of us will get banned.

The less you use words like "rape" etc., the better for you.

The world knows only one country which has been raped....

chinese using words like "rape", "spanking" is like a prostitute preaching about virginity.

keep quiet and don't embarass yourself.

The embarrassmenet and shame is on your country. I think the word "rape" is a taboo on PDF! Otherwise the no of r4pe cases in india will be exposed and inundate the whole forum within minutes

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Dont get angry, you said British ruled India for one and half century, so I gave example of Manchu ruling Han chinese for 4-5 centuries. Nothing personal.

History does not matter anything in todays world.

America has zero history but today is ruling superpower of the world. So who cares about history.

It is important that China is much more powerful than India, but I always say dont underestimate your enemy.

Nazi Germany underestimated the russians while Japanese underestimated the americans and lead to downfall.

So Moral of Story, dont underestimate India.

You pretty much fail to understand that Manchurians and Han are under one China. You and the brits aren't. The Brits were your dad or your molester if you like.

That's totally bland. Now the indians are enslaved by Sikhs under Momahan Singh!?!

So the Sikhs rules and the rest of indian at his service. Great at least the Sikhs get something back from their Golden Temple Massacre.As for the Manchurians that is a part of the evolution of our history through the dynasties and the wars are within one family. Look at Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and your uprising in the red corridor, Kashmir. your torture of women, lower casts, Muslims, undernourishing kids etc before you talk about your 'democracy" and dont even come back with our Tibetan and Xinjian issues which are minor in comparison to your large looming shame on the horizon.

Lol stop trying to divide communities. He has all the qualifications to be Prime Minister but with a crappy party.
Our flaws have been debated to death on this forum.

This is the most recent regarding the Maoists.

The Hindu : News / National : Mamata clarifies on Kishenji killing

The Hindu : States / Other States : Suchitra Mahato, senior Maoist leader, surrenders in Kolkata

Kashmir is slowly but surely returning to normal, our women have voiced concerns over the killings which through education will divert the mindsets of those living in rural areas. A lower caste woman (was) in control of India's largest populated State (UP),
Muslims? They're doing quite well actually. Bollywood stars such as Sharukh Khan are highly idolized across the subcontinent. Plus our "father of our nuclear program" was a Tamil Muslim.

I found this rather funny though
j76x49.png

:D

Vietnam like to provoke the relationship between China and India. Monkey business doesn't work.

You pretty much fail to understand that Manchurians and Han are under one China. You and the brits aren't. The Brits were your dad or your molester if you like

Oh come one I could easily bring up the Mongols as well as the Japanese, but I wouldn't stoop to your level. Hey maybe after all you'll find out you do have a Japanese ancestor :azn:

Oh come one I could easily bring up the Mongols as well as the Japanese, but I wouldn't stoop to your level. Hey maybe after all you'll find out you do have a Japanese ancestor :azn:

stoop to my level? how can a minow do so standing in the sinking mud, I wonder? Now you are starting typing in red showing how intense you have lost your senses and still knowing that we brought Japan to where they are now in the Qing dynasty. Go to smoke some more weeds, its about time, every 2 hours.

The embarrassmenet and shame is on your country. I think the word "rape" is a taboo on PDF! Otherwise the no of r4pe cases in india will be exposed and inundate the whole forum within minutes

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

You pretty much fail to understand that Manchurians and Han are under one China. You and the brits aren't. The Brits were your dad or your molester if you like.

You are getting to far Shuttler. You want to say british were our molesters. need I remind you of Japan.

I think I should report you, instead of arguing.

Post reported. Posts are insulting to Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, He wants to say British are our molesters.

Lol stop trying to divide communities. He has all the qualifications to be Prime Minister but with a crappy party.
Our flaws have been debated to death on this forum.

This is the most recent regarding the Maoists.

The Hindu : News / National : Mamata clarifies on Kishenji killing

The Hindu : States / Other States : Suchitra Mahato, senior Maoist leader, surrenders in Kolkata

Kashmir is slowly but surely returning to normal, our women have voiced concerns over the killings which through education will divert the mindsets of those living in rural areas. A lower caste woman (was) in control of India's largest populated State (UP),
Muslims? They're doing quite well actually. Bollywood stars such as Sharukh Khan are highly idolized across the subcontinent. Plus our "father of our nuclear program" was a Tamil Muslim.

I found this rather funny though
j76x49.png

:D

how so laborious to cut and paste one posting just to show a minor spelling error which has been corrected. Very pathetic!

so now you forgot about 1962... and change the topic. :laugh:

i said the less you use words like "rape" and "spanking" the better for you ....

people who live in glasshouses don't throw stones at others.

You are getting to far Shuttler. You want to say british were our molesters. need I remind you of Japan.

I think I should report you, instead of arguing.

Post reported. Posts are insulting to Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, He wants to say British are our molesters.

That is the best you can have offered for losing totally the argument where you have started the abuse somewhere down the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom