What's new

Why BJP must be allowed to hoist the tricolour

I have read some where that we cannot just hoist our National Flag just like this. There are some short of rules to be followed & specially it can be only Hoisted by Public (we citizen of Country) on two occasions i.e. 15th August (Independence Day) & 26th January (Republic Day).

Pls correct me if i am wrong.

Do you ask for a permission before hoisting flag at your school?

I'm not in school anymore unlike some people here. Anyway 105 people wasn't died pelting stones in my school 2 months ago.

You seemed to be ill-informed. Indian flag was hosted in Lal-Chawk today by State govt of Jammu & Kashmir. And BJP was invited to attend the ceremony but they chose the populist act of swimming past the river and getting arrested.

Rubbish.Period.

Lal Chowk is cordered off by security forces. State govt of Jammu & Kashmir never hoists indian flag at Lal Chowk .So don't try misled with false assertions.:wave:

Will people ever stop giving importance to Ajtr and his nationality/opinion? :hitwall:

Yes but imagine bjp workers marching into JK with all types of freedom fighters around, it would have caused riot & deaths from both sides and Central Govt would have blamed.

Yes but they normally refrain doing that when lives of people are at stake.

why can't central government allow right thing and halt weong/traitors?

Rubbish.Period.

Lal Chowk is cordered off by security forces. State govt of Jammu & Kashmir never hoists indian flag at Lal Chowk .So don't try misled with false assertions.:wave:

Flag Hoisting by Omar Abdullah has been done at Bakshi Stadium.

Yes but imagine bjp workers marching into JK with all types of freedom fighters around, it would have caused riot & deaths from both sides and Central Govt would have blamed.

Why would lives will be at stake. They should have used same force to provide security after the flag was hoisted.

But stopping BJP is easy as we have so many armchair/left leaning/ paid media is so eager to lynch them and declare that they are doing it for gaining vote.

Rubbish.Period.

BJP turns down Omar's invitation to join R-Day function - Hindustan Times

Instead of marching to disturb the already disturbed Valley, they should rather facilitate hoisting of the flag at Lalchowk by the government ...it is none of their (BJP and RSS) business... but they are snubbing the Prime Minister

http://oneclick.indiatimes.com/quote/00Ff5p63ol2Mq?q=Omar+Abdullah

Why would it necessarily cause 'riot and deaths'? Allow 100 or so BJP workers in the march, keep 1000 or so security around them. Arrest anyone who makes a communal statement. Simple.

Why would you want to step on their fundamental rights of showing patriotism?

Need I remind you of 1984?

I'm not in school anymore unlike some people here. Anyway 105 people wasn't died pelting stones in my school 2 months ago.

If you dont go for a lasting solution these things will keep reoccurring. Have to take a stand. as per parliament resolution J&K is part of India and its not a crime to hoist flag there.

Back
Top Bottom