What's new

Why BJP must be allowed to hoist the tricolour

Not emotional, just irritated at people trying to paint a political move in nationalistic colour.

State govt has the right to stop any political party from entering the state if they think it'll disrupt communal harmony, like Advani and his some Yatra was denied entry in Bihar.

Also I'm angry at BJP using National Flag for their political gain and making a Yatra out of it.

If the have conviction they are free to do it. Let the ppl decide it.

I am sick of sm of the ppl hv to criticize BJP in everything.

if the oppose corruption , they are politicizing it..
if the talk about foreign money , they are politicizing it.
If the talk abt inflation, they are politicizing it.

should they stop doing everything in fear of gaining political gain or they should shut down there party or merge with congress.

Ajtr : You have shy ed away from discussing you nationality. Majority of your posts have been Anti India. Which is fine with me. But your knowledge of Pakistan and its culture (added with the fact that you have rarely criticized Pakistan on this forum) leads me to believe that you are either misleading with your flag or you belong to JK.

Either way, writing on this forums will not take away the plight Pakistan faces today due to the Jihadist it supported in J&K and other part of my country.
Well then start a thread discussing ajtr's nationality. And discuss it in that thread not here.

You seemed to be ill-informed. Indian flag was hosted in Lal-Chawk today by State govt of Jammu & Kashmir. And BJP was invited to attend the ceremony but they chose the populist act of swimming past the river and getting arrested.

yes but why you or me can't hoist the flag?

State govt has the right to stop any political party from entering the state if they think it'll disrupt communal harmony, like Advani and his some Yatra was denied entry in Bihar.

I wonder if the 'communal harmony' will be affected now that Omar has unfurled the flag at Lal Chowk.

If there was such a risk, there should have been a heavy police presence to stop any miscreants from causing trouble. But hoisting the flag itself is NOT communal.

Also I'm angry at BJP using National Flag for their political gain and making a Yatra out of it.

Come on, ALL political parties do that. Why single out the BJP?

Hindu Lion @narendramodi helping unfurl Indian Flag in Srinag... on Twitpic

3pt8vb.jpg

BJP has done it before, madam ,that too in year 1992 when insurgency was at its peak.

PS:Look , who was at the Lalchowk , Srinagar??

I know I know. he is NaMo.

If the have conviction they are free to do it. Let the ppl decide it.

I am sick of sm of the ppl hv to criticize BJP in everything.

if the oppose corruption , they are politicizing it..
if the talk about foreign money , they are politicizing it.
If the talk abt inflation, they are politicizing it.

should they stop doing everything in fear of gaining political gain.
I thing they should shut down there party or merge with congress.
Take it like BJP coz they are untouchables of indian politicis.Btw this unaccountability came to them from following hindutva ideology which itself promotes untouchability among hindus.

Kharbooje ko dekh kar kharbooja rang badalta hai.

Take it like BJP coz they are untouchables of indian politicis.Btw this unaccountability came to them from following hindutva ideology which itself promotes untouchability among hindus.

Untouchables? when was the party created? whats there growth rate? How many states they rule now ?

dont behave like an ostrich, open your eyes.

I wonder if the 'communal harmony' will be affected now that Omar has unfurled the flag at Lal Chowk.

If there was such a risk, there should have been a heavy police presence to stop any miscreants from causing trouble. But hoisting the flag itself is NOT communal.

Yes but imagine bjp workers marching into JK with all types of freedom fighters around, it would have caused riot & deaths from both sides and Central Govt would have blamed.

Come on, ALL political parties do that. Why single out the BJP?

Yes but they normally refrain doing that when lives of people are at stake.

the states being administrated by these untouchables are doing way better than states run by oldest party of India.

Back
Top Bottom