What's new

Why are there so many Vietnamese members here and so many topics on Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okemos

Reaction score
I don't get it. Vietnam is even smaller than smallest province in China, but we see so many Vietnamese members here creating and responding on topics whether or not related to Vietnam. Can you imagine people from every province in China all flood this forum like Vietnamese did?

I mean are Vietnamese people really so interested in international politics? I don't see many from Thailand, Malaysia, etc. /confused, lol

I don't get it. Vietnam is even smaller than smallest province in China, but we see so many Vietnamese members here creating and responding on topics whether or not related to Vietnam. Can you imagine people from every province in China all flood this forum like Vietnamese did?

I mean are Vietnamese people really so interested in international politics? I don't see many from Thailand, Malaysia, etc. /confused, lol
Bothers you...???

Kind of. It's over-represented. I would like to see opinions of people from other SE Asian countries.
Lol how many threads are related to China if compared to Vietnam ones? just a few.
China is overpresented, too here in this section.

I agree with you I like to see more from Cambodia, Laos and others, too.

you just opened a tread to ask this foolish question???
Deal with it...

because they think they were superior. therefore, they will not be happy with the new world order. they are worry about that. they are flooding here and there because they think themselves know about china and want to show others. and they thought they could oppose the revolution of current history

I don't see any Vietnamese guy except @Viet

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I think on this section of the forum it's mostly Chinese and Indian.
Although I don't understand why you're so curious about this. :what:

It should not be a problem for OP even the tiniest country like Fiji asks thousand questions on International politics every day. Autocracy does not work every where.

Why not? This's a international forum, whatever u like or dislike everyone from each country has their own voices and ideas.
It's our world and our age ! Im just confused why there'r so few Korean and Japanese members here in this Far East board ?

Kind of. It's over-represented. I would like to see opinions of people from other SE Asian countries.
I will put it as politely as possible: Tough sh1t.

This is a publicly accessible forum. If you want an intellectually dead empty echo chamber, go to the Chinese playground and am sure your fellow Chinese can direct you there. But if you want to hear diverse opinions, then learn to live with something alien to China: Freedom of Speech.

LOL, :omghaha:

This is really funny place to play around so why not!?

If you can even open a thread like this "Why are there ... bla bla" so why did we not!? :P

Why did you go to open the thread like this: "Why are there so many bullshjt fictions were written by chinese on China net!?" :lol:

Is it really relate with how big your country size!? or you think chinese is superior like false flagger grandmaster said!? LOL

You should go to chinese box/section to see how many of them in there.

Well, I really like this forum, though some idiot troll clown like shuttler or false flagger like grandmaster were dacing around in here.

Why not? This's a international forum, whatever u like or dislike everyone from each country has their own voices and ideas.
It's our world and our age ! Im just confused why there'r so few Korean and Japanese members here in this Far East board ?

Well, I must to agree with you this time, cnleio. It'll be more fun if we have some more Korean and Japanese member ... :yay:

Well, I must to agree with you this time, cnleio. It'll be more fun if we have some more Korean and Japanese member ... :yay:
2x agree, but the truth seems u only could find out few Korean and Japanese members join in international discussion, specially for Japanese ppl u really hard to meet a real local Japanese in any international forum, most Japanese just like chat in domesitc Japanese forum not foreign forums.

2x agree, but the truth seems u only could find out few Korean and Japanese members join in international discussion, specially for Japanese ppl u really hard to meet a real local Japanese in any international forum, most Japanese just like chat in domesitc Japanese forum not foreign forums.

yeah, you're right, I just see 3 or 4 member in military photos forum... hope they will become more open and active, I have many question for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom