What's new

Why are there more Indians than Pakistanis in Defence.pk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is Amir Khan, and the girl in the pink is India.

Forget the "reel", get "real" in life.

You need Indian songs to prove your point. Shameful!!

Both the actors in that video are "Indian".

Bow go and find a video with pakistani actors, then come and tell us on who is the boy and who is the girl.

I have to agree with Juice (unfortunately)
There are more indians than Pakistanis anywhere...PDF included..
Although most of us like international presence on PDF,including indian presence...

Without Indians PDF will be bin shakkar ke chai. Mano ya na mano sach hai yeh..

we all know why indians r here :D

Bhai, mujhe to pata nehi why we are here. Aab tuhi bataneka kasht uthale..

usmein himmat nahi thats why she tend to live mostly outside and visiting Pak like eid ka chand.Daring ones live in sasural...........:triniti:

Ink beyshuk, kali ho, neeli ho ya surukh ho....... Qalam tu Pakistani hey. ;)

Forget the "reel", get "real" in life.

You need Indian songs to prove your point. Shameful!!

Both the actors in that video are "Indian".

Bow go and find a video with pakistani actors, then come and tell us on who is the boy and who is the girl.

I needed to use Indian song for it to make sense to Indians.

Always we request, Indians, please leave us alone.

But no. You never stop.

But no. You never stop.

You website administrator has wrote atleast a thousand times that PDF is an international forum and everyone is welcome here.

So now who should we listen to? You - a senior member with around 7000 posts OR the website administrator who runs this show.

You decide.

Without Indians PDF will be bin shakkar ke chai. Mano ya na mano sach hai yeh....
All international presence,be it Arab,American,Iranian,Chinese or any other.....adds taste to our discusions (and trolling) on PDF.
In fact i avoid arguing with certain nationalities even if i disagree with them...because they are very few and i dont want to scare them away....or thats the point in avoiding them...

There is a high percentage of Indians obsessed with Pakistan and see Pakistan in every issue they have. They also have not be able to get over the partition. I dont know what they are taught in schools. May be there is a subject called 'Pakistan' in their junior or high school.

A good comparative analysis will be how many Pakistanis visit such a forum which Indian origin.

That's because we Indians love to see what average Pakistani's feels about India,Indian, Growing Economic clout of India and Increasing defence procurement by India.....

But no. You never stop.

maybe u could sing this song:

believe me it works.....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because we Indians love to see what average Pakistani's feels about India,Indian, Growing Economic clout of India and Increasing defence procurement by India.....
Oye..hoye.................kabhi apni khidki se bhi bahar dekh liya karo.

PDF is actually defacto an indian forum.We take over anything belongs to pakistan from kashmir to water to PDF.................:D

Thats because Pakistan took point 5353 from us :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom