What's new

Why Are More Pakistanis Happier Than Indians or Chinese?

I find it strange when i see threads regarding Pakistan and India being more happier or living in luxury compared to the other. If you want to go to sleep content thinking Pakistanis are happier than Indians then good for you. In reality we both have problems and share similar structural issues with our countries. I dont think either party is in a position to gloat. Lets get real. If you are Pakistani then you are proud to be what you are and will say you are happy and the same will be said for our Indian collegues

according to my logic....

Pakistanis think : "Humara kuch nahi hone wala!! Chal sone chal!!"
Indians think : " Arre yaar ye chinese hamari neend haram kar diye, ek ke baad ek success. hume aur mehnat karni hai!!! sona nahi hai bas kaam karna hai"

exactly and therefore Indian and Chinese are behind countries like Pakistan on this Happiness (equivalent to failed) Index

I don't blame China for not being happy, they can only have one child and it will probably be all male country soon..with them fighting over the few females lol.
Life in a Pakistani village is great, the only downside is electricity, I don't mind in winter but summer time we need electricity.

poorest of the poor will not worry about tomorrow neither have big plans. given their daily needs are served, they are happy.
Look at the birds in the sky. They do not sow or reap or gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they are? Matthew 6:26

according to my logic....

Pakistanis think : "Humara kuch nahi hone wala!! Chal sone chal!!"
Indians think : " Arre yaar ye chinese hamari neend haram kar diye, ek ke baad ek success. hume aur mehnat karni hai!!! sona nahi hai bas kaam karna hai"

very true...few days backs my technical lead said the same "work more hard otherwise the day will come chinese take away our jobs"

Than God..you all are born in Pakistan and you all are living in pakistan:tup:

yes thank god that we were born in Pakistan, and i dua to Allah that IF there is another life, i would like to be born in Pakistan.

Pakistan zindabad.

Pakistanis have strong faith, which indians lack. indians are scared of dieing because they know their afterlife will be hell.

And also, even the poor in Pakistan can get food. Our fertile land grows more than enough food for the population while indians sleep hungry in their slums in mumbai, calcutta, and uttar pradesh.

Pakistanis have strong faith, which indians lack. indians are scared of dieing because they know their afterlife will be hell.

And also, even the poor in Pakistan can get food. Our fertile land grows more than enough food for the population while indians sleep hungry in their slums in mumbai, calcutta, and uttar pradesh.

Sadly,the second statement is true and not because of lack of crops,we have enough land to feed people but the politicians misappropriate it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom