What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

I said after revelation of Islam.do not mix things.Muslims after beginning of Islam up to now have not invaded any country.
In beginning of Islam they defeated Sasanid corps. That is not important,Iran has defeated hundreds corps in the history.

In my comment I meaned Muslims were the most peaceful people in the history unlike European.At this time USA has made near 100 wars straightly and unstraightly but Muslims never begn war...

Seriously :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Islam revealed : 622 CE

Iran Invaded: 642 CE

Mohammad_adil-Rashidun_empire-slide.gif

Islamic conquests

900px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png

I said after revelation of Islam.do not mix things.Muslims after beginning of Islam up to now have not invaded any country.
In beginning of Islam they defeated Sasanid corps. That is not important,Iran has defeated hundreds corps in the history.

In my comment I meaned Muslims were the most peaceful people in the history unlike European.At this time USA has made near 100 wars straightly and unstraightly but Muslims never begn war...

Muslims have started highest number of wars in history. Your own country was attacked captured and forced to convert to Islam by sword and under burden of jiziya rather than other way around.

Last edited:
palestine-child.gif

Two children await interrogation at Al Mascobiya interrogation and detention facility in Jerusalem. Ill-treatment of Palestinian children in the Israeli military detention is widespread and systematic and generally occurs within the first 24-48 hours after an arrest.

Ramallah, December 4, 2013—Defense for Children International Palestine submitted complaints to the Israeli Military Police Criminal Investigations Division this week over the ill treatment of Palestinian teenagers during arrest and transfer to Ariel police station in September.

In separate incidents, Israeli soldiers severely and repeatedly beat Ali S, 14, from Azzun, Hendi S, 17, from Salfit, and Mohammad A, 15, from Tulkarem after arresting them. One soldier extinguished a cigarette butt on Ali’s lip while another burned Hendi’s arm with a cigarette, according to the sworn testimonies of the two teenagers. Hendi and Mohammad were denied access to food, water and toilet facilities for a long period. All three of them were accused of stone throwing.

comparing IDF with nazis is one of the biggest jokes I have ever heard.

Any countries in Israel's situation will do the same. If China were in that situation, she will have already destroyed hamas totally. IDF has been acting quite nicely.

No---they are nor cowards---they are ruthless, brutal and brutal---they are just like the nazis---because they have lost their conscience. They have become like their tormentors---.

Don't ever take israelis lightly---just because they did not fight back. In the u s----they have been the enforcers---hitmen---executioners for mafia.

You want to counter israel----you need to follow the teaching of Gandhi----. That is the only anecdote the arabs have.

Yo Israelis so coward that they beat back combined strength of all their Arab neighbours with support elements from all over the Muslims world not once nor Twice but Thrice.

The world has China to thank for to kick back muslim's invasions eastward.

Iran Invaded: 636 CE

Islamic conquests

Muslims have started highest number of wars in history. Your own country was attacked captured and forced to convert to Islam by sword and under burden of jiziya rather than other way around.

Iran Invaded: 636 CE

Islamic conquests

Focus the topic of the thread.

comparing IDF with nazis is one of the biggest jokes I have ever heard.

Any countries in Israel's situation will do the same. If China were in that situation, she will have already destroyed hamas totally. IDF has been acting quite nicely.

What the heck? China isn't in the same situation of Israel. Which is why China is not amongst the most disliked nations in international polls.

First of all, this is about the West Bank and not related to Hamas. Second of all, if you're speaking of previous years Hamas was opposing an occupation and attacks on it's people. You just need to learn the facts.

those muslim terrorists seem to put their women and children in front and ask their women and children to do their dirty works.

they are actually the real cowards.

If they are so brave, they should do their dirty work by themselves.

To any terrorists, no matter who they are, there should be only one result: shooting those bastards dead right at the scene.
palestine-child.gif

Two children await interrogation at Al Mascobiya interrogation and detention facility in Jerusalem. Ill-treatment of Palestinian children in the Israeli military detention is widespread and systematic and generally occurs within the first 24-48 hours after an arrest.

Ramallah, December 4, 2013—Defense for Children International Palestine submitted complaints to the Israeli Military Police Criminal Investigations Division this week over the ill treatment of Palestinian teenagers during arrest and transfer to Ariel police station in September.

In separate incidents, Israeli soldiers severely and repeatedly beat Ali S, 14, from Azzun, Hendi S, 17, from Salfit, and Mohammad A, 15, from Tulkarem after arresting them. One soldier extinguished a cigarette butt on Ali’s lip while another burned Hendi’s arm with a cigarette, according to the sworn testimonies of the two teenagers. Hendi and Mohammad were denied access to food, water and toilet facilities for a long period. All three of them were accused of stone throwing.

Iran Invaded: 642 CE

Islamic conquests

u like trolling aginst us?

Learn some English first. I said: "If China were in that situation,..."

Those hamas are so lucky to have IDF by their side.

What the heck? China isn't in the same situation of Israel. Which is why China is not amongst the most disliked nations in international polls.

First of all, this is about the West Bank and not related to Hamas. Second of all, if you're speaking of previous years Hamas was opposing an occupation and attacks on it's people. You just need to learn the facts.

I only show my despisement against those muslim terrorists. Just like I hate those uighur terrorists.

If you are one of those terrorists or terrorist sympathezers, I have despisement against you for sure.

u like trolling aginst us?

those muslim terrorists seem to put their women and children in front and ask their women and children to do their dirty works.

To any terrorists, no matter who they are, there should be only one result: shooting those bastards dead right at the scene.
i think u lost sense. Children and terrorist.......??????????

Don't act so innocently. Those terrorists teach their children to hate Jews and non-muslims from the earlier age. They use their own women for terrorists activities. They use their own children among terrorist activities.

Lose sense? I think those terrorists are fxxking crazy to lose any moral sense when they detonate bombs among civilians, using knifes and bombs to kill normal citizens, telling their peers, children, women to kill those non-muslims even muslims who have different opinions with them so as to "go to heaven"....

i think u lost sense. Children and terrorist.......??????????

They are well their way to be another bunch of suicide bombers.

Same kid few mins before:

pisschild1.jpg

wadee2.jpg

JUst see their parents........................................

Back
Top Bottom