What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

There are at least 30% muslims living in Israel. I do not believe there is no court that muslims can go to and sue.

View attachment 34333
Dear Lebanese/Palestinian/Arab/Muslim/Christians – Kids,

Die with love.

Yours,
Israeli Kids

Which court............????????????
Dear you dont know anythimg about the situation of Palistie.

Replying or not, the world hate those gutless muslim terrorists.

We will cleanse those bugs asap.

Stop replying to him, he's trying to provoke you to get a fight started. Don't fall for it.

I do not believe she wrote that. At least, not the "Christians" part. BTW, there are quite a few Lebanese are Christian as well.

So exporting message of Jesus is invasion??? :rofl:

To any non-muslims, muslim's god is nothing to them.
talking from a chinese atheist.

@500 - Brother, are you cross with me ? :(

No reply whatsoever to my trolling or my digs ? :cray:

On Topic : The Israelis are amongst the most resourceful and resilient Nations on the face of the Earth; cowards they are not & one doesn't need to look beyond how fiercely they've defended Israel in all of the Arab-Israeli Wars & how they've used their wits, boldness & discipline to terrible effect on their Opponents.

I may not agree with Israel on a myriad things but they really are made out of sterling material ! :tup:

Moral cowardice perhaps, but then which nation in terms of its ruling dispensation and policies has not showcased that?

Moral cowardice perhaps, but then which nation in terms of its ruling dispensation and policies has not showcased that?

There is no morality in International Relations only BS in the name of Morality !

you know that guy is either a total idiot or brain-dead, right? :rofl:

Learn some English first. I said: "If China were in that situation,..."

Those hamas are so lucky to have IDF by their side.

I only show my despisement against those muslim terrorists. Just like I hate those uighur terrorists.

If you are one of those terrorists or terrorist sympathezers, I have despisement against you for sure.

Palestine is occupied, it's not a case of separatism. You should learn more about the conflict.

You need to look at facts to realize Hamas never attacked Israel except when Israel attacked Gaza. If you're trying to imply that they act upon something in their faith that has no truth to it.

Here's a start:

I know all the history and I do know how Jews got the current land with the west's support.

I do support two countries solution.

However, for those who dream to wiping jews off the earth, detonating bombs among civilians and any other terrorists or terrorist sympathizers, the world has nothing but despisement. You gain no support by these means.

Palestine is occupied, it's not a case of separatism. You should learn more about the conflict. Here's a start:

you know that guy is either a total idiot or brain-dead, right? :rofl:
STFU fuktired Chinese ! be careful what u type AH

Baboon what is your bussines with israhel and Palestine problem? Ape Chinese israhel does not exist, Musims will not permit occupation of Palestine

For terrorist fxxkers like you, I have nothing but despisement.

BTW, nobody give a fxxk for your permission. You can complain to your god and it will tell you exactly: there is no fxxking thing it could do since for non-muslims, who are the majority the world, they do not give a fxxk for what it thinks.

The whole world is against terrorists and there is nothing wrong for what I typed.

STFU fuktired Chinese ! be careful what u type AH

Baboon what is your bussines with israhel and Palestine problem? Ape Chinese israhel does not exist, Musims will not permit occupation of Palestine

Back
Top Bottom