What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

how many minorities would be of your opinion? You take a good to be done, a removal of an honest issue within the society and working towards a much higher standard, as an insult for India.

I'll give you that the Pakistanis are taunting here BUT- you know if the role were reversed and Pakistan was the " growing economic power" and India was infested with curse of zealotry and terrorism , they would not be envying to be like India. Ignore them.

What the Muslims face in India is equally faced by all religious groups, dont think a hindu gets any additional favors anywhere in India for being a Hindu, people work hard for a living and to put their children through school and the scenario is no different for anyone. If the Muslims are looking for any preferential treatment or hand outs than sorry thats not possible.

If they want to bring some retarded idealogies or 14th century laws into effect then again they are better off in some other countries where its acceptable.

If they indulge in extremism and fundamentalism again they can go where this is a state policy.

If they want to live and work as other ordinary Indians do then no one's stopping them from doing that.

I was talking about the standard of life.
Yes population matters but you have more land also.
And people here were saying indian muslims earn more than Pakistanis. :lol:
That is why i said except 1 or 2 states indian muslims live in poor conditions.
I think you failed to interpret.
Except 3 states, where 47% Muslims always lived in those states for centuries, other Muslims live in pretty decent states.

Again you are misinterpreting the stats. I can't blame you for that.

LOL,You are really funny.Since when did our deobandis became that rich.Haqqania get funding from Saudis.Its a well established fact.It wasn't Indian deobandis that funded Afghan Jihad.

About saudis you are right but all this pro taliban and anti shia teachings come from deoband.

@samantk,
LOLL, I've experienced that too. Bachelorhood is not a religion, and at that time it even seemed worse than a disease!
Just imagine the discrimination!

Or not being able to rent a house because of owning a dog; even been through that. Don't know what to say?

Its in Human nature to foresee his own troubles and to mitigate them.. Bachelorhood is no innocent affair, the crazy stuff we do is a good enough reason i must say :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard of life, how did you come to that based on GDP figures without putting Population figures in the mix..

You surely have a Beautiful Mind!

O bhai GDP per capita.

Abhi tak nahi pata chala kia? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There is also a video on youtube, trying to find it, will take a lot of time where Javed Akhtar has explained about that flat controversy.

I blame Pakistan for bringing this issue of Indian Muslims are oppressed whereas they failed to llok at their own backyard where minorities are oppressed. Like you said, I agree, its our Muslims, our countrymen, let us worry about them, why every other day people on this forum post a thread and ask same questions about Indian Muslims.

If you guys have nothing to do with Indian Muslims, then stop bringing them in every other discussion. There are more threads on Indian Muslims then Pakistani Indians whereas there are more Indian members than Pakistani members. What does this prove ?

Have you ever recognized Indians a bit excessively obsessed with people having problems in Pakistan, cast off your eye mask for a while and extend your fabricated logic. Read for yourself posts posted by Indians on thread pertaining Pakistani minorities.

You take care of your dalits and issues being faced by minorities in India and we take care of our issues, let this be recorded in everyone's book tonight...

What the Muslims face in India is equally faced by all religious groups, dont think a hindu gets any additional favors anywhere in India for being a Hindu, people work hard for a living and to put their children through school and the scenario is no different for anyone. If the Muslims are looking for any preferential treatment or hand outs than sorry thats not possible.

If they want to bring some retarded idealogies or 14th century laws into effect then again they are better off in some other countries where its acceptable.

If they indulge in extremism and fundamentalism again they can go where this is a state policy.

If they want to live and work as other ordinary Indians do then no one's stopping them from doing that.

sorry this pure rubbish. The conversation is not being debated on the point of Muslims being radical and some need to be forgiving to that ideology. the conversation is about regular citizens of India that happen to be Muslims and ARE discriminated against.

and not as a broad brush but large enough numbers of them to look introspectively for all Indians. I agree this also bleeds into folks of other persuasions in India. But that does not mitigate the communities treatment which is in question here

Except 3 states, where 47% Muslims always lived in those states for centuries, other Muslims live in pretty decent states.

Again you are misinterpreting the stats. I can't blame you for that.

All states having significant muslims population other than maharashtra and kerala have lower GDP per capita as compared to the average GDP per capita of Pakistan.

Have you ever recognized Indians a bit excessively obsessed with people having problems in Pakistan, cast off your eye mask for a while and extend your fabricated logic. Read for yourself posts posted by Indians on thread pertaining Pakistani minorities.
You take care of your dalits and issues being faced by minorities in India and we take care of our issues, let this be recorded in everyone's book tonight...
Its more of reactionary characteristics of Indians. We don't bring Pakistani Muslims topics or dalit topics. I can give you couple of names of posters especially elite ones who always post about Indian Muslims and Dalits and create mess in PDF.

Indians troll, I agree, but many of us just reactive than proactive.

Of course I post about Pakistani minorities, ONLY because for some people comparisons had to be make to put some sense in their thick heads. Otherwise I don't care what you do with your minorities. I just read news and think more about India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom