What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

Most of your Jihadis graduated from Darul Uloom Haqqania not Darul Uloom Deoband.That's why it is dubbed as The University of Jihad.Get your facts straight.Give me the name of one Deobandi ******.

O bhai they are also deobandis.

I feel myself blessed whenever I come across an Indian preaching morality, of course a morality that keeps on changing its definition..

We have nothing in common with Indian Muslims except religion, they are all at their own...

Morality never ever remains the same, why im sure we can turn some pages in Pakistani history.. and the world history at large too..

Exactly, this is nothing but rhetoric. IF they agree to give on rent and put conditions not to eat non-veg you will see a whole campaign not just Shabana crying out loud..

I personally would not like a goat being cut in my house or near my house. We have Muslims living near our house, we do not cut Pigs in front of their house and they do not cut goats in front of ours, simple compromise Some fail to see :)

The media wants just TRP...they will sell their mothers for that....

Do you know why these people are called deobandi in Pakistan?

Thy follow the ideology originated from deoband india.

The deobandis in India have declared fatwa against al qaeda and LeT.. plz google it.. :woot:

47% of the indian muslim population lives in three states uttar pradesh, bihar, and west bengal.

According to Planning Commission of India.

Uttar Pradesh has GDP per capita of 611 USD.

Bihar has a GDP per capita of 449 USD.

West Benga has a GDP per capita of 1078 USD.

Now compare the figures with Pakistan provinces.

Pakistani punjab has a GDP per capita of 1300 USD.

Sindh has a GDP per capita of 1200 USD.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has a GDP per capita of 606 USD.

Balochistan has a GDP per capita of 713 USD.

FATA has a GDP per capita of 663 USD.

Islamabad has a GDP per capita of 1902 USD.

The reality is indian muslims are living in more poor condition than our tribal areas.

Sseriously.. your analytical skills are mind blowing :woot:

Not finding a place "for rent" does not mean they are suspected for terrorism and see the reasons "Cut Goats", "Eat Beef" and "links with underworld" ..

These are not manufactured reasons, also who gives thier house for rent is a personal choice, I was rejected quite a number of times because I was bachelor, is that a religion I'm not aware of?

@samantk,
LOLL, I've experienced that too. Bachelorhood is not a religion, and at that time it even seemed worse than a disease!
Just imagine the discrimination!

Or not being able to rent a house because of owning a dog; even been through that. Don't know what to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's right...my compilers professor in university was educated in a segregated school..go figure. Every society has its share of positives and its challenges..India has treated her minorities far far better, throughout history than any other country out there...Ask the Parsis, ask the Jews and the other minorities...coming to the muslims..another comparable situation is that of Al-Andalus...count how many muslims are there and how many are there in india...that would give a perspective.

how many minorities would be of your opinion? You take a good to be done, a removal of an honest issue within the society and working towards a much higher standard, as an insult for India.

I'll give you that the Pakistanis are taunting here BUT- you know if the role were reversed and Pakistan was the " growing economic power" and India was infested with curse of zealotry and terrorism , they would not be envying to be like India. Ignore them.

Ahem, can you compare the population of those provinces with Indian states you just quoted?
Also, provide reference to your data, another Pakistani is doubting your figures.. :P

Islam in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Pakistani provinces by gross domestic product - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^ indian GDP reports are by Planning Commission of India for the year 2011–12.

LOLL, I've experienced that too. Bachelorhood is not a religion, and at that time it even seemed worse than a disease!
Just imagine the discrimination!

Or not being able to rent a house because of owning a dog; even been through that. Don't know what to say?

Im sure with your binging skills, the owners had a valid reason afterall..:laugh:

That was one of the reasons for my rejections as well..

For Rent.. i was thrown out cause my female college friends will come to my home.. LMAO.. not allowed even during day

The deobandis in India have declared fatwa against al qaeda and LeT.. plz google it.. :woot:

Sseriously.. your analytical skills are mind blowing :woot:

You can see the per capita incomes of other states also in the link i have provided they are very low except 1 or 2.

I am talking in general so yes my skills are good.

how many minorities would be of your opinion? You take a good to be done, a removal of an honest issue within the society and working towards a much higher standard, as an insult for India.

No not an insult towards india when just india is taken to account by Indian standards...tolerance and acceptance of difference of opinion have been the hallmark of our civilization and by that standards we should strive to achieve more..but the part I wont agree is comparison with X,Y,Z country...we dont need comparison with any country that regrettably ethnically cleansed the original population, kept a significant part of its population as slaves and afforded them equal rights only some 300 years into its existence as a political entity..

one can argue that America was just an extension of the western civilization..and to know how western civilization treated muslims after conquering them, look at spain. We had the opportunity to do so in '47..but we did not. That shows our difference as a nation, as a civilization..

Don't be selective when you see people around... Your own Shabana Azmi couldn't buy a flat of her choice, youtube her response..
Not surprising for me, as usual same stale rhetoric - blame Pakistan for every odd being faced by Indian Muslims..
Like I said before, they are your countrymen - How you treat them is your business..
There is also a video on youtube, trying to find it, will take a lot of time where Javed Akhtar has explained about that flat controversy.

I blame Pakistan for bringing this issue of Indian Muslims are oppressed whereas they failed to look at their own backyard where minorities are oppressed. Like you said, I agree, its our Muslims, our countrymen, let us worry about them, why every other day people on this forum post a thread and ask same questions about Indian Muslims.

If you guys have nothing to do with Indian Muslims, then stop bringing them in every other discussion. There are more threads on Indian Muslims then Pakistani Indians whereas there are more Indian members than Pakistani members. What does this prove ?

Population was the key word you missed mate.. I asked for comparison in populatio. FYI I would love to see the percentage growth those states posted compared to your provinces ;)

Back
Top Bottom