What's new

Why al-Qaeda finds no recruits in India

O bhai they are also deobandis.

They are Pakistani Deobandis.Darul Uloom Deoband in India never trained suicide bombers in its seminaries.In fact they were the first to declare fatwa against terrorism.

Don't be selective when you see people around... Your own Shabana Azmi couldn't buy a flat of her choice, youtube her response..

She lives in a posh flat in one of the most upscale neighbourhoods in Mumbai - pali hills...not on the streets..

They are Pakistani Deobandis.Darul Uloom Deoband in India never trained suicide bombers in its seminaries.In fact they were the first to declare fatwa against terrorism.

Even i didn't said training.

They give them orders and collect money for them.

47% of the indian muslim population lives in three states uttar pradesh, bihar, and west bengal.
According to Planning Commission of India.
Uttar Pradesh has GDP per capita of 611 USD.
Bihar has a GDP per capita of 449 USD.
West Benga has a GDP per capita of 1078 USD.
Now compare the figures with Pakistan provinces.
Pakistani punjab has a GDP per capita of 1300 USD.
Sindh has a GDP per capita of 1200 USD.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has a GDP per capita of 606 USD.
Balochistan has a GDP per capita of 713 USD.
FATA has a GDP per capita of 663 USD.
Islamabad has a GDP per capita of 1902 USD.
The reality is indian muslims are living in more poor condition than our tribal areas.
Two states come in BIMARU states where poverty has always been an issue. I can also say that Hindus also live in most poor region in India.

In Kerela, huge number of Muslims live and do you know the literacy rate of Kerala, their GDP, HDI ?
Google it. :lol:

No not an insult towards india when just india is taken to account by Indian standards...tolerance and acceptance of difference of opinion have been the hallmark of our civilization and by that standards we should strive to achieve more..but the part I wont agree is comparison with X,Y,Z country...we dont need comparison with any country that regrettably ethnically cleansed the original population, kept a significant part of its population as slaves and afforded them equal rights only some 300 years into its existence as a political entity..

one can argue that America was just an extension of the western civilization..and to know how western civilization treated muslims after conquering them, look at spain. We had the opportunity to do so in '47..but we did not. That shows our difference as a nation, as a civilization..

you got to start living in the now and stop measuring your current standards to someone else old standards.

The caste system out dates america by centuries... You are too freaking sensitive about this issue and look at it from an " insult" rather than a need to attack a real problem.

As I've told you before , you are exact person that holds India back, your views. You know you are this bal thackery is right in his vision guy... I can't debate because you are not putting country first over your feelings being agitated about Hindus.

Thats bullshit..As regressive a institution the Deobband is, it does not give any frickin order to kill or persecute shias in Pakistan..considering the fact the shias live in large numbers in aligarh itself...

Population was the key word you missed mate.. I asked for comparison in populatio. FYI I would love to see the percentage growth those states posted compared to your provinces ;)

I was talking about the standard of life.

Yes population matters but you have more land also.

And people here were saying indian muslims earn more than Pakistanis. :lol:

Two states come in BIMARU states where poverty has always been an issue. I can also say that Hindus also live in most poor region in India.

In Kerela, huge number of Muslims live and do you know the literacy rate of Kerala, their GDP, HDI ?
Google it. :lol:

That is why i said except 1 or 2 states indian muslims live in poor conditions.

I think you failed to interpret.

I was talking about the standard of life.

Yes population matters but you have more land also.

And people here were saying indian muslims earn more than Pakistanis. :lol:

Standard of life, how did you come to that based on GDP figures without putting Population figures in the mix..

You surely have a Beautiful Mind!

Give it another decade or two, the persrcution of muslims in india and the rise of extremist hinduism and the likes of modi will force the muslim community to defend themselves

Does this mean that you're being prosecuted by your government or shia/sunni's , ,because everyday there's a trouble in your country with extremists

its kind of like the situation with the Jews....they felt they had to unite and be a unified force in the face of uncertainty and in the face of surroundings who are much different

indian Muslims are a large group but proportionally --they are small --given india's over-population.

I have heard of Sunni-Shiia tensions in the country and there are issues of extremism among some Muslims there as well; al qaeda was just never allowed to have presence in india (a country which doesnt share a border with a failed narco-state rife with militancy that has been at civil war for decades the way Pakistan does)

it's worth mentioning that that there have been cases of al qaeda finding indian recruits -- such as one of those bombers of the glasgow airport a few years back.....not sure if he was raised in hindustan or not though

there are plenty of domestic terrorist groups and many seperatist groups in india which they have to contend with -- though they seem to have a more regional agenda rather than a global one

Good for a solace but not at all convincing.. Where were you when a thread about Babri Masjid was being discussed a couple of days ago?
Attending a marriage. Has been busy for last 10 days. Like I said, Babri, Gujrat and Mumbai riots, his is all people discuss, whereas more Muslims are killed in Pakistan daily. Everyday there is thread on it. Better look at condition of Muslims in Pakistan than in India. We all know who are more safe where.

These discussions are never reached with any conclusion as Pakistanis can't admit Indian Muslims achieving laurels in every field while Indians can't accept accusations made by Pakistanis.

LOL,You are really funny.Since when did our deobandis became that rich.Haqqania get funding from Saudis.Its a well established fact.It wasn't Indian deobandis that funded Afghan Jihad.

Im sure with your binging skills, the owners had a valid reason afterall..:laugh:

That was one of the reasons for my rejections as well..

I've always been a drinker; but never a Binger. Do not jump to erroneous conclusions! Assumptions made on scanty information is potentially hazardous.

its kind of like the situation with the Jews....they felt they had to unite and be a unified force in the face of uncertainty and in the face of surroundings who are much different

indian Muslims are a large group but proportionally --they are small --given india's over-population.

I have heard of Sunni-Shiia tensions in the country and there are issues of extremism among some Muslims there as well; al qaeda was just never allowed to have presence in india (a country which doesnt share a border with a failed narco-state rife with militancy that has been at civil war for decades the way Pakistan does)

it's worth mentioning that that there have been cases of al qaeda finding indian recruits -- such as one of those bombers of the glasgow airport a few years back.....not sure if he was raised in hindustan or not though

there are plenty of domestic terrorist groups and many seperatist groups in india which they have to contend with -- though they seem to have a more regional agenda rather than a global one

Cool story bro! (you generalize cases with factories) :coffee:

you got to start living in the now and stop measuring your current standards to someone else old standards.

That a black person was deemed acceptable only in 2008 is not exactly a bygone problem..and when did the civil rights come about 60s ?70s ? How is that so distant into the past ?

The caste system out dates america by centuries... You are too freaking sensitive about this issue and look at it from an " insult" rather than a need to attack a real problem.

Dude the caste system did not wipe out the native population or quarantine them into "reservations". Yes its a social evil and changes are happening for the better. Now the so called lower castes, harijans are better politically and economically represented and a dalit had been the president of India well before a black could become the same in US..

As I've told you before , you are exact person that holds India back, your views. You know you are this bal thackery is right in his vision guy... I can't debate because you are not putting country first over your feelings being agitated about Hindus.

Its not about Hindus..its about Indians...Repeat after me,its about 1.3 billion Indians...As Indians we dont need comparison or moralistic lessons from anybody out there...

We recognize we have problems, as you said no society is perfect, but our problems should be held in perspective of our ideals, our history, our limitations and not on the blue print of what America was or is or will be.

I replied to your post no because of your criticism, but because of your "I am a proud Amercan..america is yada yada yada" bull ****.

Back
Top Bottom