What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An Emperor whos not even on the list. Alaudin Khilji. He saved the subcontinent from the Mongol menace several times whilst Persia, Central Asia And Iraq fell. These regions were devastated to put it mildly by the Mongols. The subcontinent did not suffer the same fate but rather grew and prospered during this period.

Problem comes is with his character, which is a trun off to many.

Well i will say, its Raja Raja and Rajendra Chola for me :)
Cos to unite south Asia, they are the only ones to go out of sub continent, to conquer lands using their navy :)
Chandragupta Maurya too crossed the Khyber Pass and defeated Seleucus Nicator.

Chola empire was 2.5 million Sq.km at it's height but Mauryan empire was 5 million Sq.km.

Chandragupta Maurya too crossed the Khyber Pass and defeated Seleucus Nicator.

Chola empire was 2.5 million Sq.km at it's height but Mauryan empire was 5 million Sq.km.

Ya but even that areas were considered India or Bharat at that time !!
Chandragupta and Ashoka were two great emperors, no doubt at all mate !! but my favour to cholas, is that they are among the only ones, to have employed NAVAL POWER to drastic effect and in conquering other territories !!
But in terms of land territories, Ashoka will be the one :)

Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj..

ShivajiMaharaj.jpg

awe !!! too bad you call the wives as disgrace.and as if pakistani army soldiers are all bachelors.:no:

wife wali baat mat kery mery sath mujhy is dunya ki sab se bari problem hi marrage lagti hai . if no marriage no corruption on earth after all people do it for there families all problems in our countries because of marriage and wives :meeting:

wife wali baat mat kery mery sath mujhy is dunya ki sab se bari problem hi marrage lagti hai . if no marriage no corruption on earth after all people do it for there families all problems in our countries because of marriage and wives :meeting:
Agar shadi na hoti to tum iss duniya main aate kahan se:rolleyes:

Agar shadi na hoti to tum iss duniya main aate kahan se:rolleyes:

ye kis ne farmaya hai ? shadi zaroori hai bachy ke peda hony main ? :rofl:

aag ke gird 7 chaker lagany se ya mullah ke 4 lines kehny se kuch halal haram nhi hota bakwaas hai ye sab .

and BTW yahaan a ker konsa hum khush hai kisi ne hamary ooper ehsaan nhi kiya . its was far far better if i didn't exists

Back
Top Bottom