What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ye kis ne farmaya hai ? shadi zaroori hai bachy ke peda hony main ? :rofl:

aag ke gird 7 chaker lagany se ya mullah ke 4 lines kehny se kuch halal haram nhi hota bakwaas hai ye sab .

and BTW yahaan a ker konsa hum khush hai kisi ne hamary ooper ehsaan nhi kiya . its was far far better if i didn't exists
you are truly impossible............:disagree:

aag ke gird 7 chaker lagany se ya mullah ke 4 lines kehny se kuch halal haram nhi hota bakwaas hai ye sab .

and BTW yahaan a ker konsa hum khush hai kisi ne hamary ooper ehsaan nhi kiya . its was far far better if i didn't exists
you are truly impossible............:disagree:

Why cant i vote :(

Mujhe bhi vote karna haiiiii...and i am over 18 years of age, i can vote...

wat those persons did for u ..

LMAO, it seems you need a great dose of isabgul. They were far better than the barbarians you worship.

1) Chandragupta Maurya :- United whole of India and kicked the Greeks out of the subcontinent.
2) Ashoka the Great:- Preached Indian values as far as Japan and Thailand.
3) Vikramaditya of Ujjain:- Defeated Schythians, great ruler and started the current Hindu calender.
4) Vikramditya or Chandragupta II :- Patronized knowledge. Opened Universities and patronized science, mathematics, art, alloying, medicine etc. Gupta Period is known as the golden age of India.

1. Ashoka the Great
2. Chandragupta Maurya
3. Akbar the Great
4. Gupta Clan
5. Rajaraja Chola( not the one we have here in PDF.....:D)

PS Aurangzeb had a far larger and richer empire than Akbar, but his stupid policies and over spending led to the decay and eventual demise of the Mughal Empire, whereas the mughals had the greatest era of prosperity, stability, peace and growth under Akbar.

IMO Chola's were greatest emperor in south asian history. Larger territories not alone a criterion to become greatest empire .The greatest empire should have significant roles in literature , architecture , trades, administrative systems, secularism , status of people, war tactics and wealth so in that aspects chola's were great.

PS Aurangzeb had a far larger and richer empire than Akbar, but his stupid policies and over spending led to the decay and eventual demise of the Mughal Empire, whereas the mughals had the greatest era of prosperity, stability, peace and growth under Akbar.

There is nothing great in Aurangzeb, if Dara Shikoh had been king, history of India would have been quite different.
1) Aurangzeb made his kingdom bankrupt by his madness for conquering Deccan.
2)He never trusted his own children, imprisoned them.
3)Reintroduction of Jaziya and suppression of non-Musilms further weaken his empire. The Jaats, Sikhs, Marathas, Rajputs all revolted against him.

LMAO, it seems you need a great dose of isabgul. They were far better than the barbarians you worship.

1) Chandragupta Maurya :- United whole of India and kicked the Greeks out of the subcontinent.
2) Ashoka the Great:- Preached Indian values as far as Japan and Thailand.
3) Vikramaditya of Ujjain:- Defeated Schythians, great ruler and started the current Hindu calender.
4) Vikramditya or Chandragupta II :- Patronized knowledge. Opened Universities and patronized science, mathematics, art, alloying, medicine etc. Gupta Period is known as the golden age of India.

we can imagine hindustan before the arabs :rofl:
honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is ur identity that u claim hindustan as ur own ???:lol::lol: ..who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?

we can imagine hindustan before the arabs :rofl:
honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is ur identity that u claim hindustan as ur own ???:lol::lol: ..who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?

Ary par matter ke itna deep mein jake kya karoge.....tention nahi lena ka, phela hindu kaun tha..dusra kaun tha....Apparently there is a pakistani who has developed WaterKit....That's more imp dont u think!!!:enjoy:

Ary par matter ke itna deep mein jake kya karoge.....tention nahi lena ka, phela hindu kaun tha..dusra kaun tha....Apparently there is a pakistani who has developed WaterKit....That's more imp dont u think!!!:enjoy:

because u ppl also say us that the land which we call pakistan is given by u nd accuse us that our ancestors were hindus not budidsts christans..aisa ho he naee sakta (islamic point of view) .....i personally know who are we ,how we came in the world and were divided!!!but i want to know from u ppl how u claim that hindustan as ur own ?who were first hindu man and women in hindustan?

IMO Chola's were greatest emperor in south asian history. Larger territories not alone a criterion to become greatest empire .The greatest empire should have significant roles in literature , architecture , trades, administrative systems, secularism , status of people, war tactics and wealth so in that aspects chola's were great.

Cholas were anything but secular.

They were hardcore Shaivites, a result of the Bhakti movement, who also indulged in spreading the religion.

Rest I agree.

Liberal fascist Budhdha.... :lol:

because u ppl also say us that the land which we call pakistan is given by u nd accuse us that our ancestors were hindu not budidst christan ..aisa ho he naee sakta (islamic point of view) .....i personally know who are we ,how we came in the world and were divided!!!but i want to know from u ppl how u claim that hindustan as ur own ?who were first hindu man and women in hindustan?

Is it a fault we believe in evolution ? :undecided:..You certainly make it seem like a fault..lol

BTW I personally know how I came into this world. Thanks mom.

Back
Top Bottom