What's new

Who was the Greatest Emperor in South Asian History?

Who was the Greatest emperor in South Asia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we can imagine hindustan before the arabs :rofl:
honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is ur identity that u claim hindustan as ur own ???:lol::lol: ..who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?
Chandragupta Maurya
Ashoka
Ranjit Singh
Chandragupta Vikramaditya
Samudra Gupta
Chatrapati Shivaji
Rajendra Chola

Ironic but true! No one knows who they were except perhaps Ranjit Singh, Chandragupta Maurya and Ashoka (only bcoz of that Shahurukh movie). Thre rest I don't even know who they are or were. Gupta I think was from present day Bihar, so it has very little to do with Pakistani history. The rest I don't know, heard their names for the first time. Will do some research on them later.

because u ppl also say us that the land which we call pakistan is given by u nd accuse us that our ancestors were hindus not budidsts christans..aisa ho he naee sakta (islamic point of view) .....i personally know who are we ,how we came in the world and were divided!!!but i want to know from u ppl how u claim that hindustan as ur own ?who were first hindu man and women in hindustan?

even if our ancestors were hindu (or buddhist, or zurtushi etc), they were living in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir etc for thousand of years and later they converted. No one were PRESENT day India gave us anything. They should be proud of their own Bihari, U.P. or South Indian history instead of stealing history from us ;)

Chandragupta Maurya
Ashoka
Ranjit Singh
Samudra Gupta
Chatrapati Shivaji
Rajendra Chola

Ironic but true! No one knows who they were except perhaps Ranjit Singh, Chandragupta Maurya and Ashoka (only bcoz of that Shahurukh movie). Thre rest I don't even know who they are or were. Gupta I think was from present day Bihar, so it has very little to do with Pakistani history. The rest I don't know, heard their names for the first time. Will do some research on them later.

yes i also watched that movie "ASHOKE THE GREAT "then i knew that he was something :lol:

The emperors you don't know are from the Gupta Empire.

wh05_guptaempire.jpg

700_screencap_1050.jpg

700_image00304.jpg

Samudra-4785v-344.27.jpg

719_Samudragupta_Battle_Axe_Class_II_Var_A.jpg

Samudra Gupta

700_Chandragupta_Horseman_rare_variety_.jpg

650_lion_slayer.jpg

719_Chandra_II_Archer_with_Quiver_Shivlee_Collection.jpg

Chandragupta II

i loved the book and became a fan of Babur ! a 13 year boy from a small town of Farghana did wonder!

Raiders%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2BNorth.jpg

Chandragupta Maurya
Ashoka
Ranjit Singh
Samudra Gupta
Chatrapati Shivaji
Rajendra Chola

I knew about Chandragupta Ashoka and Samudragupta! Ahoka is famous in Bengal for spreading Buddhism! who is shibaji and ranjit singh actually??? shame being a south asian, i never heard their name before!!

we can imagine hindustan before the arabs :rofl:
honestly speaking there is no such fascinating history of hindustan before the advent of islam ,most of the ppl including west know hindustan from mughals .........none of them from Chandragupta Maurya to Chandragupta stoped sati burning,caste system....even these ppl were also busy in fightings,,there was no central goverment for the whole country wagera wagera .........what is ur identity that u claim hindustan as ur own ???:lol::lol: ..who were the first hindu man and woman of hindustan ???how they born??how they came in the world ?

Balochi's are damn stupids like you? actually you people don't know anything about history , madarassa educational need to improve at smaller extent.

Cholas were anything but secular.

They were hardcore Shaivites, a result of the Bhakti movement, who also indulged in spreading the religion.

Rest I agree.

Yeah agree, but they never hate other religion eg: lot of Vishnu temples near Tanjavur and Kumbakonam. Chola also encouraged to built Buddha vihar in some places.

Yeah agree, but they never hate other religion eg: lot of Vishnu temples near Tanjavur and Kumbakonam. Chola also encouraged to built Buddha vihar construction.

Well i'll leave it at that...;)

sozhargalai patri naam ingu avadhuru koora vendam..tamizhagathilirundhu samanan maraindhathirku sozhargale kaaranam :)

for me greatest emperor was the great ashoka(greatest and biggest empire in history of the subcontinent and also he spread buddhism outside of indian subcontinent:coffee:) :butcher:

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

and second rajendra chola he spread indian culture in south-east asia'

Rajendra_map_new.png

Well i'll leave it at that...;)

sozhargalai patri naam ingu avadhuru koora vendam..tamizhagathilirundhu samanan maraindhathirku sozhargale kaaranam :)

solarhalum karanum enbhathai othu kolgiraen , KALUVETRI matrum sirai chedam seidhu kondranar. Annal bowtham , vainavam mathatinai yeduvum seidathaga edvum thiriyavillai. You may call them semi-secular I think :lol:.

^^ Ashoka was born with a silver spoon. It was Chandragupta who has to be given the real credit for the Mauryan empire.
ya bro but he also spread buddhism and indian philosophy in out of the subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom