What's new

Who licensed Israelis to kill children?

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What a shameless world we live in today – surrounded by war-mongering politicians and phony generals who kill innocent children and then go on to present it as a historic victory. They would also fight a war against the unarmed in the name of self-defence and peace, yet no world law would ever be invoked to challenge their unrestrained use of force. Behind the best of decorated generals one would find in the recent days enough of sleaze to feel disgusted of the very idea that a human being, wearing a military attire, could be so self-centred as to relinquish morals and oaths to duty. However, the self-centred people aren’t confined only to the military command of the world’s armies, though they may be found in abundance in one or two parts of the sphere we call earth.
No analyst could foretell that before the end of the euphoria in the US that came with President Obama’s re-election, during the victory speech of which he promised end to a decade of war, Israel, its pampered ally in the Middle East, would embark on yet another spate of barbaric attacks on the unarmed populace of the besieged Gaza in Palestine. Hardly a few of us would be fully aware of the life in Gaza – as they say only the Gazans know what their life means.
The writer had a chance to meet a few Palestinians, including Gazans, during a peace programme in the US. There were also people from the opposite side – the Israelis. It was quite a surprise to find the Israelis exactly as they are known in this part of the world – for their knack to be crude and inhumane in the face of a human tragedy that may befall the others. It was surprising to note a species so in obsession with selves that they would lose sight of humanity, the common bond amongst all of us. If behaviours are to tell anything, for Israelis, it could be said that they believe only they are entitled to all the privileges and the right to exist. They even go to the extent of monopolising tragedy; that only their tragedy is the real tragedy. It was disgusting to find out a human being (Israeli) virtually scorn at the tragic tale of another human being (Palestinian).
The recent spate of attacks on the Gazans only stems from the same, abovementioned mindset that monopolises tragedy and the right to existence. It could be said that the Israelis, in their fresh assaults, are only pushing to their extreme their philosophy of existence – that once under a shred of threat, annihilate the opponent, with utmost disregard to who gets victimised in the process. If it weren’t so, how could the Israelis fail to see for themselves how many children their airstrikes have killed over the last five days.
Let us all be reminded that the blood of no human being should be made as cheap as the Israelis have made the blood of the Palestinians. And the refrain is more for the advocates of Israeli barbarism who cite barrage of Hamas rockets as an excuse for Israel to launch brutal, indiscriminate attacks under its self-styled paradigm of self-defence. By throwing their weight behind Israel, its allies have conveniently overlooked the misery befalling the Palestinians. And they, in doing that, have also given Israel the right to kill children. On Sunday, four children of a same family perished in just one such Israeli strike. Israel has launched hundreds of indiscriminate strikes, and continues.

Who licensed Israelis to kill children? | The Nation

While tragic children have suffered the consequences of war. The reality is Gaza is one of the most densly populated areas on the earth. And Hamas takes full advantage of that fact when locating its fighters and weapons storage sites. no matter how surgical Israel might try and be when hitting a site there will almost always be civilian casualties as a result.

There is a very simple answer to stop all of this........Hamas stops firing rockets and reigns in the other splinter groups doing the same. End of story!

So far it looks like they are not willing to do that. Which shows how much they care about children dieing as well.

Who licensed Saddam to kill children.?
Who licensed Assad to kill children.?

The difference between Asad-Saddam and Israel is that both ASad and Saddam were painted as Villains where as Israel were promoted as the hero and the victim to stone throwing, homemade rocket building, starving Palestinians and your post proves this bias towards a racist xenophobic nation and prejudice to the freedom fighting Palistians on PDF. So your post is extremely asine and invalid.

Isreal has Iron dome the best in the world

Iron_Dome

but still Gaza Rockets end up hitting Telavive how comes ?

Thanks for answering.
Now who allowed Hamas to shoot rockets at civilians?

Who allowed ISraelis to systematically put the Palistians genocide by starving them and continus bombardment after 2007.

And no one can reply to Gambit. An interesting factoid I just learned is that Israel has used more firepower in the past week than Assad has used in the last year.

Assad has caused 40,000 civilian casualties. Israel has caused less than 100.

Don't try to lie that Israel is trying to kill children, the numbers say otherwise.

Pathetic attempt to turn the debate into Religion Vs Atheism. Failed!
Hypocrite are we? So you can quote the devil another religious figure but if I quote the counterpart you get all bent out of shape. Do you know how pathetic false pretentious claims of righteous is? Oh wait , that would mean you would have a modicum of self realization. Happy banning me soon... Stick to that .

The Devil, same for the Israelis.

Hypocrite are we? So you can quote the devil another religious figure but if I quote the counterpart you get all bent out of shape. Do you know how pathetic false pretentious claims of righteous is? Oh wait , that would mean you would have a modicum of self realization. Happy banning me soon... Stick to that .

Calm down, i have made NO reference to ANY religion related to devil.

The same person who licensed Hamas to target Israeli civilians with deadly rockets..

The terrorist supporters are frustrated because the Israelis have 'iron dome' to protect their civilians and defeat the Hamas intentions of harming innocent Israeli civilians.

The difference between Asad-Saddam and Israel is that both ASad and Saddam were painted as Villains where as Israel were promoted as the hero and the victim to stone throwing, homemade rocket building, starving Palestinians and your post proves this bias towards a racist xenophobic nation and prejudice to the freedom fighting Palistians on PDF. So your post is extremely asine and invalid.

Isreal has Iron dome the best in the world

Iron_Dome

but still Gaza Rockets end up hitting Telavive how comes ?

Who allowed ISraelis to systematically put the Palistians genocide by starving them and continus bombardment after 2007.

Hey atleast be loyal to your flags. After reading this post I can understand what kind of menace israel is faced with.

Calm down, i have made NO reference to ANY religion related to devil.

Nor did I . In fact I have simply quoted what all religious followers say. Quoting what all you say is not a vs. argument. It's a " look what is being preached is being practiced" and more of a tongue and cheek comment I made.

Back
Top Bottom