What's new

Who is the most popular Indian in Pakistan?

I only write crap about India when Indians write crap about Pakistan. Don't give it if you can't take it. Simple enough. I don't get any crap from my family in India & I don't give them any, which is why we love each other so much. And by the way, I speak fluent Bhojpuri too.

Funny thing is bro, 99% of the Indians say the same thing too! That they do anti-Pakistani trolling cause Pakistanis write crap about India. There should be a way out of this mud slinging.

veena malik is not pakistani...she was always indian no wonder you like her so much she lives with you now im sure she must have mixed in well with indian girls frequency match with sheilas and munnis.

SRK and Amir Khan definately

And Emraan Hashmi is the Edward Cullen in Pakistan.

And for India.. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan definetely.

kohee nhi vidya hum tumare pati se banwa lein ghey tandori halal chickhen :D what do you like in veg? daal shaal, saag, fingers of ladies?

criminals should not be safe in pakistan including osma and all his supporters

who is vidya between?

A lot of Pakistanis appreciate Madhuri Gupta for her voluntary services to Pakistani Nation.

veena malik is not pakistani...she was always indian no wonder you like her so much she lives with you now im sure she must have mixed in well with indian girls frequency match with sheilas and munnis.

Yeah the only version of women which is Pakistani as per your level of pathetic guys(no offence to other saner pakistani members) is the one who keeps herself in the tent house so that the breed of horny perverts dont get a erection even with a look of women.

I Also agree with that..........Shah Rukh Khan is most famous in Pakistan........As his father was also from Pheshawar City of Pakistan

Till Sharukh Khan was Fine.. Any need to add Peshawar into that?.. Just to increase your knowledge.. His grandfather was freedom fighter in Mumbai and He along with his father lived most of his life in Delhi.. Does that make a difference??

Who care about girls like veena malik? only indians get wet lol

We have virgins in both world :P while you will get girls like rakhi sawant, malka sherawat or veena malik here and nothing there :D

Whats the obsession with v!Rg!n$....Mujhe Khooni Tamashe kuch khaas pasand nahin hai...:lol:

yeh kis tharki nay iss murda thread to revive kia ha ??

Kya Fark padta hai..
BTW who is your favorite Indian...?:cheesy:

Till Sharukh Khan was Fine.. Any need to add Peshawar into that?.. Just to increase your knowledge.. His grandfather was freedom fighter in Mumbai and He along with his father lived most of his life in Delhi.. Does that make a difference??

still doesnt change the facts..but anywazz no big deal

The most popular person in Pakistan for me was Osama Bin Laden. I will have to find someone new know.

Just joking...........................not:disagree:

:eek:

:tongue:

Just joking...................:agree:

Back
Top Bottom