What's new

Who is the most popular Indian in Pakistan?

You guys dont know anything.... most popular is this dead guy

tandoori-chicken.jpg

it made me feel a bit hungry, actually. . .

oh. Welcome back Divya :D

Who care about girls like veena malik? only indians get wet lol

We have virgins in both world :P while you will get girls like rakhi sawant, malka sherawat or veena malik here and nothing there :D

yaar tum karo toh kuch nahin...mein karu toh saala character dheela hai...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...boy u didn't read that theory...

My favorite Indian is a bit underrated in India. Her name is Arundhati Roy :P (just kidding).

My favorite Indian is Lucky Ali, for his poetic lyrics & beautiful songs, & he's so underrated. I love all his songs, but 'O Sanam' has special meaning to me, it takes me 'places', into the realms of my mind & imagination. Maybe even beyond that.

After that, my favorite Indians is my whole mother's family (my mother's two brothers, one sister. My mother's parents, & all my cousins, especially this one cousin of mine who I'm very close to. She's amazing, & we've done some crazy fun stuff together). Then my father's extended family.

it made me feel a bit hungry, actually. . .

oh. Welcome back Divya :D

See the indo pak peace project needs just a little good will and lots of chicken tandooris and tikka masala. I am sure everyone is gonna forget terrorism, toilets blah blah just need to put a label with a chicken on it at the top of forum and rename is pakistan defence peace forum

hey did you cook it? lol

change your signature as me, my family and all my relatives are safe in pakistan :P

I once used to eat anything that moved.....

But then i became veggie.... more good for health... :D and i can cook it but i am not sure if house will be on fire or not

So what ur family is safe we even have afzal guru and ajmal kasab safe.... thats called safety.... :lol:

I couldnt agree more, but we like our meat halal and you only eat vegetables....

can you still make it work, And will you personally cook it for us?:woot:

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

mmmmkway on second thought, never mind. Question answered.

I couldnt agree more, but we like our meat halal and you only eat vegetables....

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

We can both eat vegetables together :D

That's what I do here all the time when I can't get halal food most of the time. So I eat many of my meals with Indians.

Oh when i used to eat non veg we also ate halal only cuz we had a muslim frens so it was obivious.

And if peace was to prevail i dont have a problem to start eating non veg again :D when i didnt spared the damn monkey once upon a time chicken ki kya aukat.... :lol:

i cant even cook veg but i can make maggi chicken flavor.... if you like.... :P

I think a liked Pakistani amongst Indians is Shoaib Akthar. Maybe even Imran khan.

I think popular Indians in pak would be Shah Rukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar

Yup that's true. Sachin Tendulkar is my favourite. :agree:

I once used to eat anything that moved.....

But then i became veggie.... more good for health... :D and i can cook it but i am not sure if house will be on fire or not

So what ur family is safe we even have afzal guru and ajmal kasab safe.... thats called safety.... :lol:

kohee nhi vidya hum tumare pati se banwa lein ghey tandori halal chickhen :D what do you like in veg? daal shaal, saag, fingers of ladies?

criminals should not be safe in pakistan including osma and all his supporters

My favorite Indian is a bit underrated in India. Her name is Arundhati Roy :P (just kidding).

My favorite Indian is Lucky Ali, for his beautiful music & poetic songs, & he's so underrated. I love all his songs, but 'O Sanam' has special meaning to me, it takes me 'places', into the realms of my mind & imagination. Maybe even beyond that.

After that, my favorite Indians is my whole mother's family (my mother's two brothers, one sister. My mother's parents, & all my cousins, especially this one cousin of mine who I'm very close to. She's amazing, & we've done some crazy fun stuff together). Then my father's extended family.

Can you give mail-id of your Mamu or your cousins? next time you write a crap about India, we will forward to them....

Back
Top Bottom