What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

Hyderabad was captured militarily.... and abt IOK... better go and learn a few things abt it... after 47... Kashmiri protestors were massacred... and at 1 gathering maharajas dogra forced genocided 2 hundred and fifty thousand people in one go!villages were burnt... looted... women were raped.. refugees started pouring in jhelum n other parts of Pakistan.. And about black day.. its observed in IOK on 15th august!

Want sources?

i want.....lets see..

Im sorry for the .... indians thanking this mans post... u people r a disgrace!

Against Pakistanis and Muslims- These indian can stoop to lowest low- how easily they forgot the sacrifices of their grand fathers just to thanked a gora- Chaploos qoum-

from where have you got this such rubbish claims to make. Moses Abraham Adam all were simple men not prophets.

Abraham had two sons Ismail and Issac. And thats where in history Christian+Jews & Muslims separated. Muslims are Ismail's
descendants, wheras Jews Christians are of Issacs tribe.

actually it is not muslims perse who were isaac's descendents...but it was arabs...but now it does not make much difference as most arabs are muslims except for a tiny minority who are christians and jews...

on a side note, i don't understand why people keep saying Islam didn't existed before Judaism.

the first human in the world (HZ.) Adem was a Muslim... even (HZ.) Ibrahim (Abraham in Jewish) was seen as a Muslim and a prophet!

lol, who are theese idiots. those who wants a kurdistan isn't even Muslims...

:rofl:
If you believe in Darwin's evolution then there was not Adem and hence a person who does not exist can't be a Muslim.

The Arabs' help to Britain in WWI is negligible and Britain could easily won without their unnecessary involvement. In addition, most of them (except king Abdullah of Trans-Jordan) supported the Nazi regime in WWII, and still they received the entire Middle East with new independent countries.

Like yourself, the Arab societies have the inclination to blame the entire world for their failures, but never think they have some responsibility for their situation.
how would they win if the arabs stayed loyal? in the end the arabs learned a lesson. never to thrust the west who dont keep their promise. palestine today would be a different place without the ARAB REVOLT and the jews would still be in soviet union

yes, but they didn get what they were promised. they were better of with ottoman control because they had all of ME

They were just a bunch of tribes under the thumb of the Turks, fighting each other.

They "didn't have" anything. They got self rule after a thousand years because if the British.

Against Pakistanis and Muslims- These indian can stoop to lowest low- how easily they forgot the sacrifices of their grand fathers just to thanked a gora- Chaploos qoum-

he only questioned the creation of pakistan..not independence of indian subcontinent...from british.....understand the difference....

[

Prof. Dr. Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi (a noted historian, educationist and scholar of Pakistan as well as a prolific writer. the first education minister of Pakistan. He is also credited for editing a four-volume series on history of Pakistan) stated "If the Arabs, the Turks or the Iranians, God forbid, give up Islam, the Arabs yet remain Arabs, the Turks remain Turks, the Iranians remain Iranians, But what do we remain if we give up Islam?"

this identity crisis forced new generation think tanks came up with a theory Pakistan existed 2000 years ago

Hyderabad was captured militarily.... and abt IOK... better go and learn a few things abt it... after 47... Kashmiri protestors were massacred... and at 1 gathering maharajas dogra forced genocided 2 hundred and fifty thousand people in one go!villages were burnt... looted... women were raped.. refugees started pouring in jhelum n other parts of Pakistan.. And about black day.. its observed in IOK on 15th august!

Want sources?

I want a source saying Hyderabad wanted to join Pakistan

We can claim the whole india- hindu- muslim included based on once Mughal Empire-

as i said to him- i say to you- - Lets not try to be smart- :tup:

the capital of maurya empire was patna in bihar....dont try to act smart...coz you aint one....

They were just a bunch of tribes under the thumb of the Turks, fighting each other.

They "didn't have" anything. They got self rule after a thousand years because if the British.
nope. they were ottoman arabs, they could become ottoman citizens u didnt have to be a turk.
what rule did they get when they lost the holy places LOL? what the hell are you talking about. th arabs learned the lesson and they know. just ask a arab about this, i know many saudis who favored the ottomans later

We can claim the whole india- hindu- muslim included based on once Mughal Empire-

as i said to him- i say to you- - Lets not try to be smart- :tup:

What do Pakistani Punjabis, Sindhis or Pushtuns have to do with the Mughals?

They were foreign invaders who had anyway been thoroughly trounced by the Hindus a hundred years before the British came!

The over-all all-lndia causes of partition are well enough known. At the root of it all was history. The Hindus had an acute sense of grievance over the Muslim mayhem in India. But the Muslims on the other hand were dismayed that Islam, which had prevailed everywhere else, had been checkmated in India. In the celebrated words of poet Hali:

Woh deene Hejazi ka bebak beda
Nishan jiska aqsai alam mein pahuncha
Kiye passipar jisne saton samandar
Woh dooba dahane mein Ganga kay aakar.

(The fearless flotilla of Islam, whose flag fluttered over all the world, the ship that crossed the seven seas, came here and sank in the Ganga.)

In the eighteenth century, Hindu society stood up triumphant from Attock to Cuttack and Delhi to Deccan --- having contained the poison of the preceding centuries like a `Nilakantha'. Islam stood tamed --- and Indianized. And then came 1761 and the defeat of the sovereign power of the Mahrattas in the Third Battle of Panipat, which opened the way to British rule in India. It also revived the Wahabis and the Waliullahs, who took Islam back to fundamentalism and greater fanaticism in hopes of an Islamic revival.

Back
Top Bottom