What's new

Who gave British the right to grant the land of Palestine to Jews?

nope. they were ottoman arabs, they could become ottoman citizens u didnt have to be a turk.
what rule did they get when they lost the holy places LOL? what the hell are you talking about. th arabs learned the lesson and they know. just ask a arab about this, i know many saudis who favored the ottomans later

Like you were a member of the "British empire"!

The Turks were still foreigners. Common religion doesn't take that away.

What you think Prophets are? Men with super natural powers?- We dont have prophets on their flying chariots shooting brahmastra all over the place- Moses Abraham and Adam were like ordinary men but were messengers of Allah thus "Prophets"-

We believe Adam was the First Human- First Prophet and First Muslim on planet earth- We Muslims are descendants of Adam-

Prophets are those men to whom Quran's Allah or Bible's Jehovah specifically talked one to one to reveal his plans. Not everybody
is a prophet.. A prophet has to make a prophecy which then in future is fulfilled.

Secondly, you are right both Christians+Jews and Muslims beleive Adam and Eve were the first humans. But they were not prophets and regarding the first muslim thing is debatable. So, according to that beleif not only Muslims but the whole world is a
descendant of Adam except Jesus Christ.

Alright- you wana play smart-
Forget Mughals- Deny that they were not Muslims- and we as Muslims cannot claim India-

Who said Muslims should claim India ? No religion can claim India. Men with peanut brain made countries based on religion.

Forget Mughals- Deny that they were not Muslims- and we as Muslims cannot claim India-

As much as any Christian all over the world can claim you (because of the British rule)!

Conversion doesn't change identity or history, however much one tries.

Okay I think you got my point wrong. If British giving land to Israel was wrong then so was they giving our land for Pakistan. This was my contention.

Are you tht dumb? palestinian land was owned by arabs... the Pakistani land was inhabitated by OUR ANCESTORS SINCE CENTURIES.. so how did it become "YOUR" or indian land?

Pakistan cannot even control its own tribal areas and its Army afraid from handling a few groups of irregular forces in North Waziristan and you seriously think that the Pakistani military can match India's? Pakistan never won a conflict with India (1947-8, 1965, 1971, 1999) and it is unlikely to win any time in the foreseeable future.

We already have S waziristan n FATA under control... why should we start a new offensive in NW when USA itself is negotiating with them?

Abt wars.. do tell indians to celebrate 48... where we took Azad kashmir,GB,Aksai chin and nehru begged UN for a ceasefire and promised refrendum... do tell indians to celebrate 1965.. 6TH SEPTEMBER... 71 a shameless proxy war... 99? was tht even a war? a few hundred lightly armed paramilitary soldiers VS indian airforce,indian infantary divisions n indian arty divisions numbering in thousands? Il chose the BRAVE MEN over numbers any day of my life.. Also love the PAF kill ratios against indian airforce n israeli airforce... gave u guys a real spanking..

i want.....lets see..

I hope u will quit PDF after tht ???

Guardian:
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...4bW9Dg&usg=AFQjCNGoQMfwzuw1pBG_KztjiE9pZWxErA

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...4bW9Dg&usg=AFQjCNGTThk3-BiQbEtD0csUaEQ5mWa4Ig

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...4bW9Dg&usg=AFQjCNFN_WHF7_MKjnm_WV5OnSRangGg7Q

[

Prof. Dr. Ishtiaq Hussain Qureshi (a noted historian, educationist and scholar of Pakistan as well as a prolific writer. the first education minister of Pakistan. He is also credited for editing a four-volume series on history of Pakistan) stated "If the Arabs, the Turks or the Iranians, God forbid, give up Islam, the Arabs yet remain Arabs, the Turks remain Turks, the Iranians remain Iranians, But what do we remain if we give up Islam?"

this identity crisis forced new generation think tanks came up with a theory Pakistan existed 2000 years ago and current citizens are descendent's of a great civilization

True... our ancestors (most of our people) have been living on this land since thousands of years!..... The civilisations never spread to modern day india... did they?........... so why cry abt it?

after the mughlas, the sikhs were ruling pakistan and ,marathas (hindus) were ruling india....jeez..where do you people learn your history..? if it was the earliest we have the mauryas ruling pakistan...if it was the latest we have the sikhs ruling pakistan////the mughals were just a temporary phase inbetween..like a passing cloud......

....you are not doing yourself a favour by these line of arguments....

arey baba you still have the moon splitting and those crazy events.....so relax on the brahmastra part.....

Get the message about Prophets- which i tried to convey- Prophets are not like fairy tales characters of an epics-
Jesus was a prophet of Allah aswell- He didn't fly out in a Vimana- and annihilated the Jews of that time-
He did what an ordinary man could do in such situations- Submit-
Thus Prophets are ordinary men-

Then get educated and come back once you know about Darwin's theory of evolution. The research by man for the last century without doubt proved that evolution is the reason why humans exist and are what they are today. Forget Darwin, what about genetics. Is that stupid too ?

believe whatever you want, why would i believe my ancestors was some hairy monkeys?

there is something called logic, you may not have heard about it.

Like you were a member of the "British empire"!

The Turks were still foreigners. Common religion doesn't take that away.
and the americans are foreigner in america, the red Indians are the natives.
the arabs werent true muslim, their ideology was arab supremacy, now look where it got them.

Get the message about Prophets- which i tried to convey- Prophets are not like fairy tales characters of an epics-
Jesus was a prophet of Allah aswell- He didn't fly out in a Vimana- and annihilated the Jews of that time-
He did what an ordinary man could do in such situations- Submit-
Thus Prophets are ordinary men-

This is where Muslims Jews and Christians all stand divided. Christian beleives he was the son of God, who came & died for sins of mankind. Muslims beleive he was a prophet. And Jews beleive he is the Son of God but still to come to this earth to save them.

As much as any Christian all over the world can claim you (because of the British rule)!

Conversion doesn't change identity or history, however much one tries.

Exactly-
Every one ruled (accept hindus) the world at some time- and can claim the land which they once conquered-
So lets not try to act smart- shall we?-

after the mughlas, the sikhs were ruling pakistan and ,marathas (hindus) were ruling india....jeez..where do you people learn your history..? if it was the earliest we have the mauryas ruling pakistan...if it was the latest we have the sikhs ruling pakistan////the mughals were just a temporary phase inbetween..like a passing cloud......

....you are not doing yourself a favour by these line of arguments....

Sikhs never ruled Pakistan.. their 30 year old reign was over punjab n parts of KPK province.. and we saw what happened to them later!

And that too after the muslim kindgom had become weak.... it appointed him as a governor or so... and he took the opportunity..

Are you tht dumb? palestinian land was owned by arabs... the Pakistani land was inhabitated by OUR ANCESTORS SINCE CENTURIES.. so how did it become "YOUR" or indian land?

I was replying to a comment by your fellow Pakistani that Pakistan belonged to Muslims for ever. I was just refuting his claim.

Back
Top Bottom