What's new

Who are Wahabbi? What is Wahabbism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He invaded Pakistan or not???? Because Sindh was a part of Pakistan right??? This is only for those Pakistanis who say Pakistan existed from time immemorial.
Gandhara Civilization ended before Qasim invaded dear. Qasim invaded Sindh only

Dude my point of view is Sindh was India and he invaded India. But I'm trying to understand history from Pakistan point of view.

Let me ask you a question.

If all of the land was India, then why was there a difference between the Mughal Empire, and the Maratha Empire?

Why do you have so many different ethnic people in India?

Are they all the same people?

He invaded Pakistan or not???? Because Sindh was a part of Pakistan right??? This is only for those Pakistanis who say Pakistan existed from time immemorial.

We were only called Indians when British rule came. before british there was entity by the indus river no one went to... that was past form of pakistan

Dear without any offence, i'm just asking for the jist. And I see a divided house. Some say it was only Sindh. Some say it was Pakistan. Some people, also say Ghazwa e Hind started from Sindh. if true, then Sindh must have been India right???
It's hard to explain all of this at once, but I suggest you look into ethnic groups of Pakistan and their history.

Let me ask you a question.

If all of the land was India, then why was there a difference between the Mughal Empire, and the Maratha Empire?

Why do you have so many different ethnic people in India?

Are they all the same people?

all of india ethnic groups are the same people... actually ethnic groups in india were made by caste system... so darker indians became tamils... etc... while lighter indians became punjabi's, gujuratis, etc....

Dear without any offence, i'm just asking for the jist. And I see a divided house. Some say it was only Sindh. Some say it was Pakistan. Some people, also say Ghazwa e Hind started from Sindh. if true, then Sindh must have been India right???

We all have a different view. Like some people say India existed before 1947, etc...

We were only called Indians when British rule came. before british there was entity by the indus river no one went to... that was past form of pakistan

There were no bigger concept of nationhood in those days.

There was no need to talk on nationality either.

There was no electricity, no newspaper, no internet , no UN, no foreign holidays, no internet forums etc.

Only traders and explorers travelled and they didnt actually went to karachi and asked " mate "..im from japan, you a Pakistani"..

There were no bigger concept of nationhood in those days.

There was no need to talk on nationality either.

There was no electricity, no newspaper, no internet , no UN, no foreign holidays, no internet forums etc.

Only traders and explorers travelled and they didnt actually went to karachi and asked " mate "..im from japan, you a Pakistani"..

First of all why would foreign people travel to Karachi. They would rather travel to the real India "the land mass underneath the great himalayas and north of the ocean.

Besides, before 1947 the entity was never called Pakistan.

all of india ethnic groups are the same people... actually ethnic groups in india were made by caste system... so darker indians became tamils... etc... while lighter indians became punjabi's, gujuratis, etc....

There's a point beyond which stupidity becomes contagious, this is that.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I dont know if I should even bother explaining because I dont think it would make an iota of difference to you and you will continue believing your bogus theories. You contradict yourself, first you say all Indians are the same people, than you go about how lighter skinned people are Brahmins and Gujratis while darker are Tamils.

There are as Tamil Brahmins, Telegu Brahmins, Punjabi Brahmins, Bengali Brahmins, Punjabi Dalits, Gujrati Dalits, Tamil Dalits, etc. The caste system has nothing to do with skin colour or ethnicity, contrary to your bogus beliefs. Caste and ethnicity (and skin colour) have nothing to do with each other.

First of all why would foreign people travel to Karachi. They would rather travel to the real India "the land mass underneath the great himalayas and north of the ocean.

Besides, before 1947 the entity was never called Pakistan.

Travels are usually those days for trades and exploring or scouting for invasions.

No holiday packages or friendly visits or cricket match tournament visits.

Which point beyond beyond?

I apologize for the typo. It must have cause severe difficulty in understanding the statement I assume.

Travels are usually those days for trades and exploring or scouting for invasions.

No holiday packages or friendly visits or cricket match tournament visits.

Why would they travel to Karachi? India is the land where the real riches are... The spices are there, gold is there, everything is there. That's how Amerigo and his son found America, they were looking for a cheap route to India without have to face the Italians and the Ottoman Turks

Why would they travel to Karachi? India is the land where the real riches are... The spices are there, gold is there, everything is there. That's how Amerigo and his son found America, they were looking for a cheap route to India without have to face the Italians and the Ottoman Turks

Why would they only travel to India? They have already established trade links with India.

Its common sense to think they can be looking for more since their google maps and wikimapia links malfunctioned during those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom