What's new

Who are Wahabbi? What is Wahabbism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Jinnah's party was All India Musliim League. That's because there was only India back then.
Are the Mohajirs who migrated to your country also Dravidian????
We are both Aryans and Dravidians. We are the best of both.

So according to you if there is a All India Muslim League that means only India existed? Wrong. British India maps state that KP and Balochistan were under British rule. Is that true? No, Balochistan was made up of different tribes and KP was part of Afghanistan which the British weren't in.

I didn't mean to be racist. I said that most Pakistani's are different that Indians because we are different ethics.

Where is the oldest mosque in India?

The arabs have been there before Sindh, but why didn't they go there instead?

Lawlz.

So according to the history you learnt, India was created in 1947 but Pakistan always existed in history right from the time Bin Qasim, invaded, conquered and defeated the Sindhis. Right/???
For all intents and purposes India was created on Aug 15, 1947. Before that there was Britain, before that Mughal territories, before that lesser disjointed Kingdoms.

The All India Muslim league was founded in 1906.....

So according to the history you learnt, India was created in 1947 but Pakistan always existed in history right from the time Bin Qasim, invaded, conquered and defeated the Sindhis. Right/???

Pakistan's history is way farther back that Qasim invading Sindh... It stretches back to the Gandhara.

I'm not very sure but oldest mosque in India should be around Kerela. But you didn't answer my question??? Why are you hesitating RazPak???
Bin Qasim invaded India or Pakistan?? Or just Sindh????
Where is the oldest mosque in India?

The arabs have been there before Sindh, but why didn't they go there instead?

Lawlz.

He invaded Debal. I've already said it.

Accodring to Aqil India was created in 1947. Pakistan history starts from Gandhar time????? Do you guys all study same textbooks????
Pakistan's history is way farther back that Qasim invading Sindh... It stretches back to the Gandhara.

Arabs use to call it Debal so you call it Debal???? Its not Sindh??????
He invaded Debal. I've already said it.

Accodring to Aqil India was created in 1947. Pakistan history starts from Gandhar time????? Do you guys all study same textbooks????

Somebody has misspelled British East Pakistan Company as British east India company somewhere along the history.

Wahabi term is used by anti-wahabi Sects Like ( barelvis /deobaandis ) in India.PAJISTAN. in real ( wahabis)is Ahle sunnah JAMAT which is originatied in saudi since the time of Our Prophet Mohammed which stricly follows islam based on QURAN and SUNNAH unlike ( BARELVIS /DEOBANDIS) who are self proclaimed true preachers. so that is where the contridiction lies between this sects .

In Other words Wahabis are also called AHLE HADIS IN INDIA , Which actually means ( People who follow only quran and sunnah).

They used to call Karachi, Debal. Alexander the Great called it Krokola, and Sindhi and Baluchi tribes called it Kolachi.

Pakistani textbooks all start from Qasim invading Sindh. I hate it. I decide to reseach my history instead of listening to lies that Pakistani's were once Indians.

Arabs used to call Debal, Karachi.

Pakistani textbooks all start from Qasim invading Sindh. I hate it. I decide to reseach my history instead of listening to lies that Pakistani's were once Indians.

Arabs used to call Debal, Karachi.

Thats a town/place name.. not the region name, just like say Islamabad or lahore, they wont call it Pakistan or Say Namibia..

Always the place name. Whats the point.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom