What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

Wow, I guess many of these cases may go unreported. God knows what atrocities go on there. The Indian media I guess is apathetic towards the misery of their own people....

bro just google crimes and minorties in india, every year thousands of them die. and thats reported ones.
in pakistan they dont even total more then 500 in a year.

@dexter, Is China a friend and Ally? Or Enemy? What are limits to our friendship with China? And to the degree that the Talib is our enemy, how must we deal with them?

I dont want to comment on Pak-china freindship due to some reasons is r u referring to taliban (talib?) actually i believe that TTP and Afghan Taliban are two different organizations Afghan talibans or afghanis are fighting from over many decades from invaders while TTP is basically heavily funded by enemies of Pakistan and to deal with them we should develop our economy , focus on education and try to overcome inflation if do all these half of our problems will be solved afterall : jab ek ghareeb ke gahr me khane ko kuch na ho aur bache bhuke hon to roti ke khatir woh sab kuch kar guzarta he !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian/Pagan/Hindu occupation of Kashmir
Terrorism in KPK and other provinces

India

India is a chronic pain in the subcontinent, not just for Pakistan but for other South Asian countries as well. Just take, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, China and Kashmir for example. Most of these countries have only found one solution which actually works. That is military deterrence. So I guess, if we are to have peace in Pakistan. Then it is something we have to deal with. Indians seem to understand the language of hand better than the tongue.

Laatho kay bhooth baatho sey nahi mantey... pakistan should nuke india

Allies of Pakistan = Anyone who gives pakistan weapons and money AND are not close to India.

TTP is basically heavily funded by enemies of Pakistan and to deal with them we should develop our economy , focus on education and try to overcome inflation

Inflation is a terrible malady - thanks again for a great post.:victory:

bro just google crimes and minorties in india, every year thousands of them die. and thats reported ones.
in pakistan they dont even total more then 500 in a year.

But I guess human life in Pakistan is worth something. If someone dies here it is not only heard across nationally but internationally as well. Kina reminds me when a factory in Sindh caught fire and people died. It was a tragedy mourned and shared by not only Pakistan but other nations as well. I guess same can be said about people across the border..... I guess we take this for granted..

Indian state {yes}

Agree! Actually we are Eternal Enemy's and will remain so.

Israel {no}

Why ? Your state policy's shows the otherwise, Israel is ruthlessly killing your muslim brothers in Palestine. And you also don't have Diplomatic relation with Israel, in fact you don't even recognize it as a state, heck you used PAF pilot against Israel in war. They are the enemy of Islam, then how come they are not the enemy's of Fort of Islam ?

USA {def. not geo-political differences - but in no way enemies}

I think majority of your countrymen don't share the same view because, in some recent survey : Majority of Pakistanis View US as Enemy.

Afghanistan {not an enemy - they are far to weak to be that}

Hmm.... It is going to be too easy to topple the karzai regime and ANA from afghanistan.

USA : No!
Israel: No!
Afghanistan: No, we got Afghanistan covered.

You forgot India.

India is not our enemy!! Hindus of india are! Muslim India will be friendly to us once these kafirs get eliminated or become a minority.

Agree! Actually we are Eternal Enemy's and will remain so.

Why ? Your state policy's shows the otherwise, Israel is ruthlessly killing your muslim brothers in Palestine. And you also don't have Diplomatic relation with Israel, in fact you don't even recognize it as a state, heck you used PAF pilot against Israel in war. They are the enemy of Islam, then how come they are not the enemy's of Fort of Islam ?

I think majority of your countrymen don't share the same view because, in some recent survey : Majority of Pakistanis View US as Enemy.

Hmm.... It is going to be too easy to topple the karzai regime and ANA from afghanistan.

You forgot India.

Sorry as much as I Wolof love India to be in that list, there is still a long way to go.

We know how our allies are.

But who are our enemies?
Our Real Enemies who is really hurting us Economically, Deceptive Terrorism, Manipulating our Election Results, Manipulating our Establishments and Political Govts., Judical System is only 1 True Enemy and that is United States of America and their Shadow Zionist Illuminati Facist Nazis Crusaders Jewish Alliance Govt. In fact this Enemy is the Big Shark Whale who wants to Destroy Pakistan but also all Arabs and Muslims around the World, Obama is also Crypto Jew deceiving Whole World and Pakistan, No Independent Govt. in USA come in power unless bless by Zionist, Nazis, Supremacist, Crusaders Jewish Alliance and NWO Illuminatis plus Free Massons, they run whole world and printing Fake US Dollars through Federal Reserve Bank, Which is in reality mostly own by Jewish and Zionist Christian Alliance and International Jewish World Bankers, If US as a country goes down then that day will be a Day of Celebration not only for all Muslims but Whole World as US alone consume 80 percent of World Resources, All Americans including Blacks, Spanish, Indians and others support Endless Wars on Pakistan and Arabs for Oil, for their Resources and Nukes
If Zionist will not able to take out Nuclear Weapons from Pakistan using American Armed forces and NATO through Afghanistan and Pakistani Taliban then Jews and Zionist American Christians in India will use India to Suprise Nuke attack and Invasion of Pakistan to get Pak Nukes through India
so Zionist can never be destroy unless US as a country remain alive and Thanks to Allah, if US $ loose its value then it will begin End of US as Civil War in US will begin, Black killing Spanish, other Immigrants, Whites and vice versa InshAllah and Ameen
if only US will get destroyed then it will be end of Economic Terrorism on Whole World and most of Wars which happen in every few years regularly, Also Advice to all muslims start buy Gold, Silver, Food, Agriculture lands and Illegal Guns as time of Fitna and Dajjal is NEAR! and start moving out of Big Mega Cities like Karachi, NewYork, Dubai etc and move to live near Mountains, Jungles, Lakes, Rivers and Small towns and villages to survive Time of Dajjal - Anti Christ - 666 and also time of Gog Magog ( Yajooj Majooj) is very Near, In my estimates just 40 - 50 years, but Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala knows all Truth, Remember me in your Duas, prayers and Best wishes

Your Bro. and Sister in Islam 
Real Enemies are Kuffars and Munafiqs.
Our Real Enemies who is really hurting us Economically, Deceptive Terrorism, Manipulating our Election Results, Manipulating our Establishments and Political Govts., Judical System is only 1 True Enemy and that is United States of America and their Shadow Zionist Illuminati Facist Nazis Crusaders Jewish Alliance Govt. In fact this Enemy is the Big Shark Whale who wants to Destroy Pakistan but also all Arabs and Muslims around the World, Obama is also Crypto Jew deceiving Whole World and Pakistan, No Independent Govt. in USA come in power unless bless by Zionist, Nazis, Supremacist, Crusaders Jewish Alliance and NWO Illuminatis plus Free Massons, they run whole world and printing Fake US Dollars through Federal Reserve Bank, Which is in reality mostly own by Jewish and Zionist Christian Alliance and International Jewish World Bankers, If US as a country goes down then that day will be a Day of Celebration not only for all Muslims but Whole World as US alone consume 80 percent of World Resources, All Americans including Blacks, Spanish, Indians and others support Endless Wars on Pakistan and Arabs for Oil, for their Resources and Nukes
If Zionist will not able to take out Nuclear Weapons from Pakistan using American Armed forces and NATO through Afghanistan and Pakistani Taliban then Jews and Zionist American Christians in India will use India to Suprise Nuke attack and Invasion of Pakistan to get Pak Nukes through India
so Zionist can never be destroy unless US as a country remain alive and Thanks to Allah, if US $ loose its value then it will begin End of US as Civil War in US will begin, Black killing Spanish, other Immigrants, Whites and vice versa InshAllah and Ameen
if only US will get destroyed then it will be end of Economic Terrorism on Whole World and most of Wars which happen in every few years regularly, Also Advice to all muslims start buy Gold, Silver, Food, Agriculture lands and Illegal Guns as time of Fitna and Dajjal is NEAR! and start moving out of Big Mega Cities like Karachi, NewYork, Dubai etc and move to live near Mountains, Jungles, Lakes, Rivers and Small towns and villages to survive Time of Dajjal - Anti Christ - 666 and also time of Gog Magog ( Yajooj Majooj) is very Near, In my estimates just 40 - 50 years, but Allah Subhanoo Wat'ala knows all Truth, Remember me in your Duas, prayers and Best wishes

Your Bro. and Sister in Islam

If India was anti-Muslim, then we would have declared and waged war against our own Muslims a long time ago. And that war would be bloody, but it would have been done by now, 67 years and counting.

So Pakistanis need to ask, is Pakistan the enemy of India, or has India been made into and maintained as the enemy of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom