What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

let me to talk with isi chief he will give me evidences where is the evidence of pakistans involvment in india

Roger that ... I will be waiting ..

PS- Silent poison is actually a call sign of RAW agent lol .

We know how our allies are.

But who are our enemies?
poverty , illitrecy,ignorence ,corruption and incompetnce of pakistani beurocracy, feudal and polictiacl elite and relegous extremism

fear_ignorance_hate.jpg

Our real enemies are the traitors living in our society. They are the ones who have been inflicting insufferable damages to the society of Pakistan. They all must be hanged without an iota of mercy.

poverty , illitrecy,ignorence ,corruption and incompetnce of pakistani beurocracy, feudal and polictiacl elite and relegous extremism

View attachment 254769
Religious extremism is more prevalent in Bharati society. The religious fanatics like Maudi have been very popular in the Bharati society. In Pakistan, the religious political parties hardly win any seats in elections. They never won more than just 5% seats in any elections of Pakistani history. However, the other factors you have mentioned are very much real.

good time is to introduce gold and silver coins in the market since rumours is dollar is going to crash.

Pakistan's, and everyone else's biggest enemies are from within.
The biggest enemy are the Taliban, and Taliban Sympathizers.

Back
Top Bottom