What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

LOL, you forgot to call me an ape! you are slipping William Hung :lol:

Well hey, at least I'm hung. What's the average size in India? You guys are so unlucky in that you don't have one good thing going for ya!

1)BORN HERE would be a great argument and yikes what did people who founded the america after assuring the native people of "SO CALLED AMERICA" do when they were called American INDIANS?

2)Your saying "i donno who founded whom is akin to saying i donno who my father was".Either you know who you are or you don't!

3)Right have more respect for them for all we care,listen We will come and take over your jobs !
DO WHAT YOU CAN!
Nothing can stop hard working people !
BTW, you didn't tell me about you rLegitimate claim to AMERICA! WHITE ANCESTRY?That doesn't fit in how Americas are called starting from CANADA,OTTAWA,OHIO,CALIFORNIA.

Prove it to me they were part of you or family!

What is all of this gibberish? Speak a language we can all understand.

Well hey, at least I'm hung. What's the average size in India? You guys are so unlucky in that you don't have one good thing going for ya!.

ahh, that empirical evidence of the Chinese IQ- last name = size of manhood :lol:

If so, with a face like William hung, it's a permanently self appeasing kit.

Right should i post another links about ? or are you ashamed?You want to go on this fight?I can go on! We Indians never back down from fight! Come and get us CHINESE!:chilli:

You satisfied now? I never mean to go on, I personally dislike this thread, that's why I called an end in my previous post you quoted with, use your brain to think about it, at least for a second.

Well hey, at least I'm hung. What's the average size in India? You guys are so unlucky in that you don't have one good thing going for ya!

What is all of this gibberish? Speak a language we can all understand.

1) what size are you really to be called hung? I always gave a orgasm or more to females whenever i had them (EUROPEANS) ;) We are not going into a dick measuring fest right?or are we?

2)Gibberish EH?, you don't even know your ancestry and come here claiming to be American and you don't know the history about America! WTF ARE YOU? :sniper:

You satisfied now? I never mean to go on, I personally dislike this thread, that's why I called an end in my previous post you quoted with, use your brain to think about it, at least for a second.

Well if you called it an end i would call it an end.Xiongdii!
I watch all things. What i said was in response to aggression, we know aggression too, when we commit to aggression countries are divided!

ahh, that empirical evidence of the Chinese IQ- last name = size of manhood :lol:

If so, with a face like William hung, it's a permanently self appeasing kit.

I love how you street-defecating ape's think a genuinely good rebuttal is to insult the Chinese or whichever other nation you have an obsessive streak with.

Patel, I'm still waiting for you to get over your inferiority complex and stop talking about your race or comparing yourself to the "Chinese IQ", which no matter how high or low, would never reach the 75 IQ level of Indians (I actually don't think you can rationally compare a race of people who defecate on unpaved roads to a group of people who landed on the Moon, or even a group of people who invented something as simple as a compass.)

1) what size are you really to be called hung? I always gave a orgasm or more to females whenever i had them (EUROPEANS) ;) We are not going into a dick measuring fest right?or are we?

2)Gibberish EH?, you don't even know your ancestry and come here claiming to be American and you don't know the history about America! WTF ARE YOU? :sniper:

Seriously WTF are you saying. Just shut up already.

I watch all things. What i said was in response to aggression, we know aggression too, when we commit to aggression countries are divided!

Yes, I don't want this thread to come again, it's nonsense, it only spreads hatred, bias and misunderstandings. Both Indian and China are not so wealthy country and a long way lies ahead of us, most Chinese can never deny it. At least I would rather talk about something that deserves discussion, this thread can never be that one I wish.

Indians admire northern neighbour's economic prowess yet fear its intentions; Chinese prefer to look west than south

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India | South China Morning Post

You are racist, stupid and retarded as the Indians posting here. US Rails would not have been built without Chinese Slave labour today the net migration to the West of Chinese illegally is million times over the other way. Heck you can't put your flag on Taiwan Island next door for the fear of USA's wrath while USA maintains a base in Cuba on their soil and owns Taiwan.

Wow really! But wasn't British India divided itself in what today is called Pakistan, Bangladesh and India :coffee:

I agree with this article. Indians are extremely backward humans. They stink like curry everytime I meet an Indian. Always late and extremely indisciplined humans. Ugh!

This firangi keeps on mentioning "poop". Sigmund Feud would say he hasn't developed past the Anal stage of psychosexual development.

"My perception is that India is a backward country, and infrastructure there is inadequate," said postgraduate student Leo Zou from Beijing. "The news about India here is mostly negative, about things like rape."

"It is quite normal, as Chinese people are more concerned about countries which are more advanced than China," he said of the Chinese attitude to India. "Chinese people are more eager to know about Japan, Europe and the US because they believe they can learn something from them. For India, it is lagging behind China, and so people here do not care about it much."

These 2 paragraphs sum up exactly how I feel.

India has nothing to admire about. India is decades behind China in every area.

The fact of the matter is that we look down on Indians, whether anyone likes it or not. This is how it is. We look down on two groups of people, Africans and Indians. Why them? Because in our eyes both those races are similar in backwardness.

Indians look up to China as they want the success we have, they want the global attention we have, they want the geopolitical influence we have.

This article is pretty accurate. The general population of China couldn't care less about India. Just doesn't interest us. But Indians are very interested in China. It's so strange. They talk about us but we just have no interest in them whatsoever.

I love how you street-defecating ape's think a genuinely good rebuttal is to insult the Chinese or whichever other nation you have an obsessive streak with.

Patel, I'm still waiting for you to get over your inferiority complex and stop talking about your race or comparing yourself to the "Chinese IQ", which no matter how high or low, would never reach the 75 IQ level of Indians (I actually don't think you can rationally compare a race of people who defecate on unpaved roads to a group of people who landed on the Moon, or even a group of people who invented something as simple as a compass.).

are you wearing your "kaidangku" pants, you got to have a way to allow some outlet. Don't worry we can't differentiate among you lot , so you go for it and blame it on someone else in chinatown.

grimace.gif

Back
Top Bottom