What's new

Which Bangladeshi Political Party do you support?

How about a BNP and Jamaat e Islami coalition government so that both the corruption and Islamic Extremism are toned down and they work towards a more prosperous Bangladesh.

Not even a base! :lol:

they will have a base with a massive ad campaign. There are 2 big media power houses in Bangladesh, you have to literally buy them up for the campaign and pr along with the major newspapers, you will be surprised what you can with the media in Bangladesh.The main target audience of that party would be the students and the youngsters. Yes! you will have a decent base of around 10-15% of the population, even more. Plus, you would also need the backing of foreign NGOs and good connections at the UN to start this party.

Do you know that there are so many white reverts from canada and almost all of them believe in shariah/caliphate? Normally converts are more fundamentalist than inborn muslims....

you will see muslims coverting to atheism or other religions becoming highly anti islamic.....whats your point?

it has to be 100% shariah or the system will not work

That is suicide the country will go bankrupt when it has to quit the banking system. We won't be able to take loans from the world. you have no idea what you are talking about.

That is suicide the country will go bankrupt when it has to quit the banking system. We won't be able to take loans from the world. you have no idea what you are talking about.

you will not have to quit banking system you just change to Islamic banking system

I wonder , how BNP became so popular just because of one man and that is too against another party which led our independence war!

because mujib failed to deliver and was a commy. That one man had the backing of the great USA, he was a decent bloke though.

they will have a base with a massive ad campaign. There are 2 big media power houses in Bangladesh, you have to literally buy them up for the campaign and pr along with the major newspapers, you will be surprised what you can with the media in Bangladesh.The main target audience of that party would be the students and the youngsters. Yes! you will have a decent base of around 10-15% of the population, even more. Plus, you would also need the backing of foreign NGOs and good connections at the UN to start this party.

I doubt if it'd be successful. Remember LDP? :P

I doubt if it'd be successful. Remember LDP? :P

LDP didn't have that hypothetical 1000 crore fund :P. Thing is, people who can fund such a revolution or party would seek a return of investment and it is not a safe investment to make. It is safer to send tarek zia and sheikh rehana 10 lacks a month and donate to both the parties during elections to the party fund to get what you want. In fact a lot of top tier businessman do that in Bangladesh.

When did I ever suggest creating new parties like LDP or Nagorik Shakti?

BNP minus Khaleda&family and BAL minus Hasina&family would basically be new parties. ;p

We're the only country in the world run by two oxytocin-charged women fighting fiercely for their families' rights to monarchy.

nomad: establish Sharia in your country first. If everything goes well (!), come to BD and lead the way. :P

I wonder , how BNP became so popular just because of one man and that is too against another party which led our independence war!

Ziaur Rahman had the combo of guts, patriotism, softness, prudence, and brutality (whenever needed), this is the reason behind popularity. Unfortunately current BNP thugs are enjoying the fruit now.

How about a BNP and Jamaat e Islami coalition government so that both the corruption and Islamic Extremism are toned down and they work towards a more prosperous Bangladesh.

Last term (2001-06) was following your wish (bnp-ji ally) and the Olympic race on corruption track broke all previous record. Day by day it's advancing more, this term BAL is again breaking previous record. I think they (bal, bnp) have a racing mind like if bnp had tk. 30000 crore corruption in power sector last term, now bal has to surpass that with a figure of tk. 60000 crore :victory:.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom