What's new

Which Bangladeshi Political Party do you support?

Ziaur Rahman had the combo of guts, patriotism, softness, prudence, and brutality (whenever needed), this is the reason behind popularity. Unfortunately current BNP thugs are enjoying the fruit now.

Unfortunately his wife or his sons do not have his leadership qualities. BNP brand is good enough, all we need is to democratize, reorganize and reform this party. Please keep Jamat out, no one likes political islam, not USA, Japan, South Korea and last but not least PRC, who I am hoping would back and support a refurbished BNP to unseat RAWamy traitors and oust India's dirty hand in Bangladesh.

USA state department is infested with Indian origin diplomats and also there is a big India lobby in both houses (congress and senate). They are working to make sure that USA follows India's policy of keeping Bangladesh in India's "anti-terror camp". We need to make it clear to the US policy establishment that any kind of Indian management or interference of US-Bangladesh relation matters will have drastic future consequence for US-Bangladesh relationship. We want Chinese help of course, but USA can be an equally close ally to Bangladesh, if both of them support our integration with Myanmar and ASEAN.

Last term (2001-06) was following your wish (bnp-ji ally) and the Olympic race on corruption track broke all previous record. Day by day it's advancing more, this term BAL is again breaking previous record. I think they (bal, bnp) have a racing mind like if bnp had tk. 30000 crore corruption in power sector last term, now bal has to surpass that with a figure of tk. 60000 crore :victory:.

rk.30000 crore on a country scale is not that much, it wasn only half a billion dollars. Awami League already exceeded that only with energy deals, not counting the banks, big development contracts and telecommunication contracts:lol:

Unfortunately his wife or his sons do not have his leadership qualities. BNP brand is good enough, all we need is to democratize, reorganize and reform this party. Please keep Jamat out, no one likes political islam, not USA, Japan, South Korea and last but not least PRC, who I am hoping would back and support a refurbished BNP to unseat RAWamy traitors and oust India's dirty hand in Bangladesh.

USA state department is infested with Indian origin diplomats and also there is a big India lobby in both houses (congress and senate). They are working to make sure that USA follows India's policy of keeping Bangladesh in India's "anti-terror camp". We need to make it clear to the US policy establishment that any kind of Indian management or interference of US-Bangladesh relation matters will have drastic future consequence for US-Bangladesh relationship. We want Chinese help of course, but USA can be an equally close ally to Bangladesh, if both of them support our integration with Myanmar and ASEAN.

I believe nothing will change with these two parties. It's a general equation for Bangladeshi people every time they feel they get stuck (sometime emotionally blackmailed by third hand) with wall and stand against and then jump in worse hands and then think "alas!! we were better before",

Now what you think this bnp will revolutionize for us...I have to repeat that they are just other part of coin. For example, in 2001 when they came in power, they sent Maj. Gen. Fajlur Rahman to forceful retirement for mysterious reason who was BDR chief during 2001 border conflict whereas he should have been awarded with something like Biruttom. There are many such examples...I like to say I don't feel safe now with these two ladies' leadership on any part be it economy, defence of BD, home affairs, foreign affairs.

Also, I don't wanna enjoy the same political drama staging 2/3 years after next election (let the election take place first bahe.....:alcoholic: ).

Yeah right! :rofl: :rofl:

They are required to follow US Law and US policies. Not that of a another country. What do you mean by "infested" ? I think you are being racist.

Sorry to say, but your analysis is completely wrong and devoid of reality.

Wrote something really bad Bangladesh but after reading Zabaniya's comment above I realized I should take it back.
So not all Bangladeshis are like Kalu.

Simple solution is keeping religious belief personal and let country go religiously neutral putting space for all religious/non-religious people equally.

Not possible bro.:no: Islam is not just any religion but a complete code of life. Other religions have
always been given equal rights not just in BD but throughout the muslim world. Bangladeshi culture
and Bangladeshi nationalism is shaped by Islam and that's the reason we have our unique identity
and are fundamentally different from W.Bengal. Hope you understand what I mean.

Please keep Jamat out, no one likes political islam, not USA, Japan, South Korea and last but not least PRC, who I am hoping would back and support a refurbished BNP to unseat RAWamy traitors and oust India's dirty hand in Bangladesh.

dont be afraid of islam. if jamat is a political party let people to decide it is good or bad. will u leave muslim identity as usa does not like it ?

Not possible bro.:no: Islam is not just any religion but a complete code of life. Other religions have
always been given equal rights not just in BD but throughout the muslim world. Bangladeshi culture
and Bangladeshi nationalism is shaped by Islam and that's the reason we have our unique identity
and are fundamentally different from W.Bengal. Hope you understand what I mean.

This way all non-Muslim countries could think and then we'll start our hue & cry against that nation claiming that nation hurt Islam (recent examples could be silly events in France, Denmark). But we third world people Muslim/non-Muslim mostly foster a dream to lead a life settling in such non-Muslim developed nations having no hesitation over religion. But it's that developed nation who provided facilities for all religious people. I also insist on such a society- Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey, Lebanon are such model to be followed.

Anyway, many logic/anti-logic can be drawn, just tell me what is the status of non-Muslim Bangladeshi from your point of view which is almost 15% of population?

BTW, keeping religion personal one can follow complete code of life.

Simple solution is keeping religious belief personal and let country go religiously neutral putting space for all religious/non-religious people equally.
Sorry to let you know, my religion also includes my political and financial life.... As long as i am alive, i will try to implement this in my country! And i am not alone, to be honest i am the least religious among my circle and all of them are active politically in the heart of Dhaka unlike some preachers here preaching from montreal... Its true we don't have any political platform yet in this part of the world, but that will not deter us!

Sorry to let you know, my religion also includes my political and financial life.... As long as i am alive, i will try to implement this in my country! And i am not alone, to be honest i am the least religious among my circle and all of them are active politically in the heart of Dhaka unlike some preachers here preaching from montreal... Its true we don't have any political platform yet in this part of the world, but that will not deter us!

But bro, there are many Islamic countries lying around for this social experiment.

Bangladesh is a poor country lying at the bottom of the hierarchy of civilizations. Why not first focus on reaching the standard of living prevalent in Western countries?

dont be afraid of islam. if jamat is a political party let people to decide it is good or bad. will u leave muslim identity as usa does not like it ?

There is a difference between Islam as a religion and political Islam as an ideology, which came out in just last 100 years. Jamat is a part of political Islam or Islamism:
Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In my view, it is a deviation from traditional mainstream Islam and a bidaa or innovation. All of this happened when Muslim states disintegrated or lost power, such as Ottoman, Mughal etc.

There is a difference between Islam as a religion and political Islam as an ideology, which came out in just last 100 years. Jamat is a part of political Islam or Islamism:
Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In my view, it is a deviation from traditional mainstream Islam and a bidaa or innovation. All of this happened when Muslim states disintegrated or lost power, such as Ottoman, Mughal etc.
May peace be upon you brother. Political Islam is Bidaah, is that a Fatwa? If so please share link here, which muslim scholar said so? Or it was invented by you?

Islam was political from beginning! Mecca was flourishing due to caravans which used to come to mecca for worshipping their pagan Gods kept in Kaba. Meccan leaders considered islam as a threat to their flourishing business... That was one the main reasons they antagonized Islam, followed by torture, Hizrah ( shelter in yemen and Medina), Medina constitution and war. Don't forget half of our Quran talks about laws. it seems Politics was a part of Islam from beginning...

political islam and islamism are word made by non-muslim
the islamic sharia law has economic laws, social laws and political laws

a islamic goverment can be like this the shura council chooses leader who is qualified in islamic studies, he will be leader until he dies or retires, he can not be removed
shura council can be elected by people in country every 4 years and they have to be qualified in islamic studies

it will be democracy because people choose shura council member
but the council will choose leader

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom