What's new

Which Bangladeshi Political Party do you support?

Anyone here votes for independent candidates? I do :)

only one thing can fix bangladesh it is a 100% islamic govermemnt
secularism has done nothing for our country
shariah law should be enforced and it will end poverty and there would be very little corruption because anybody caught stealing from goverment funds would have there hands chopped off

only one thing can fix bangladesh it is a 100% islamic govermemnt
secularism has done nothing for our country
shariah law should be enforced and it will end poverty and there would be very little corruption because anybody caught stealing from goverment funds would have there hands chopped off

:lol:obvious troll is obvious

shariah?? here we are fighting for our 'moderate muslim' identity! Our Govt and civil society are forcefully trying to change us into secular muslims from moderate muslim....

there is no such thing as moderate muslim
either you are muslim or you are not
samething for government either it is fully islamic or it is not

^^no wonder you live in Britain that is known for her famous Sharia Magna Carta :lol:

there is no such thing as moderate muslim
either you are muslim or you are not
samething for government either it is fully islamic or it is not
I know that. I was talking about majority of Bangladeshis... They prefer to call themselves moderate muslim!

^^no wonder you live in Britain that is known for her famous Sharia Magna Carta :lol:
Do you know that there are so many white reverts from canada and almost all of them believe in shariah/caliphate? Normally converts are more fundamentalist than inborn muslims....

Brining up a party from the scratch would atleast take 1000 crore and atleast 5 years to establish a decent....who is going to fork out that 1000 crore over a period of 5 years....anyone who does would seek return of their investment and then the cycle continues.

5 years? Are you kidding? It'll take minimum 15-20 years for the current $hit-storm to stabilize. Anyone wanting to create a new political party is in for receiving some serious mud-slinging from the two.

5 years? Are you kidding? It'll take minimum 15-20 years for the current $hit-storm to stabilize. Anyone wanting to create a new political party is in for receiving some serious mud-slinging from the two.

bro, i said atleast a decent base....i didn't say they were going to win the election:lol:

i was born in uk that is why i live there and there are shariah court in uk

having a shariah court does not mean uk goes by shariah...i mean they don't cut their hands for stealing which you suggested earlier in your post:lol:...hell! uk does not even have the death pentalty.

I wonder , how BNP became so popular just because of one man and that is too against another party which led our independence war!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom