What's new

Where is head money paid to you for Aafia? - Caller Asks Musharraf

compak

Reaction score
1101051384-1.gif

Daily Express News Story

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
How much was the head money on Afia?

I wonder how much money Ch. Nisar earned for handing over Amil Kansi who was a Pakistani, while Afia was American citizen and captured from Afghanistan.

Who gives a **** about Aafia?

She's related to terrorists so she probably is one herself.

Just because she's a female doesnt mean she ain't no terrorist.

So if u have a criminal for a relative ur a terrorist urself?

Mod Edit: Personal attack removed.

So if u have a criminal for a relative ur a terrorist urself?

Well, if you spent your entire life not condemning him and then suddenly going 'missing' after a CIA warrant comes for your butt, yes you are a terrorist.

Last edited:
These must be paid agents of rival political parties.

Since when traitor named Afia became dukter e millat??

Who gives a **** about Aafia?

She's related to terrorists so she probably is one herself.

Just because she's a female doesnt mean she ain't no terrorist.

Whatever she was, she should have been tried in Pakistani courts. Who was Musharraf to hand a Pakistani citizens to another country for money?

These must be paid agents of rival political parties.

Since when traitor named Afia became dukter e millat??

Somebozo, unfortunately I don't have the recording of this telethon, but believe me there very many like him who even cursed Musharraf. And Musharraf had nothing except silence or some lame excuses.

Whatever she was, she should have been tried in Pakistani courts. Who was Musharraf to hand a Pakistani citizens to another country for money?

You did not read my post.

Who was Ch. Nisar to hand over Amil Kansi a Pakistani citizen to US?

About Afia your basic facts are wrong. She was not Pakistani and neither was she arrested from Pakistan.

You know she was arrested in Afghanistan by the Afghan police, right?

Well, beside public sympathy to Afia, people don't realize west and US has almost close the door for foreign students from Pakistan. And for those who think she is not guilty. Try the way i did the research, compare what her husband wrote in Book to American and Pakistani newspaper.Because of her stubborn attitude she not only destroyed her life, her husband and kidz life miserable.What she achieved?...nothing but a miserable life, wasted Pakistani govt scholarship for higher education, more scrutny for Pakistanis...a good brain wasted.....

She really ruined the dream of higher education among Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom