What's new

Where is head money paid to you for Aafia? - Caller Asks Musharraf

Who knows?

Why would they create an entire conspiracy to capture one woman and put her in jail and torture her?

She is from Al Qaeda.

Ya she was so dumb that she crossed border with her children that's why her daughter and son were is Afghanistan.

The international rules of naturalization do not recognise brotherhood and ethnicity as binding. She was actually sent by CIA to frame ISI but if someone gets stuck in their own double game then what can we do. We should commend ISI for making an example out of her! A neuroscientest in close links with CIA has no purpose to be in Afghanistan or with taliban. She is a CIA rouge agent. Watching her sister hysterically scream on TV i can only commend some type of disorder both of these sisters suffering.

I really hate this qom ke beti / behen type spirit. May be she is behen/beti for you but not for anybody else.

There is something else than brotherhood and ethnicity and that is humanity. And what about others who were handed over to Americans but noting could be proved against them. And for this reason we have to listen "You sell your citizen". Do you have any answer?

Last edited:
You are avoiding my question!

I repeat: Why did Ch. Nisar handed over Aimil Kansi to US?

You do not trust FBI on one story but you do trust Richard Armitag?

Well, FBI did the covert operation inside Pakistan (Quetta) and pick and deliver this guy in their special plane....
But Afia end up herself in Afghanistan and marry.

@ compak

It's a Shame that people like you, who are obsessed with Musharraf lie so Abruptly. In the whole Telethone Pervaiz Musharraf and the Anchors have kept saying that this is not a political drive, we wouldn't cater political questions, we are only to collect donations for Pakistani Brothers stranded in Flood waters. But again some sick minds called in to sabotage and the other sick minds are promoting their ill rants. Thanks for your share.

Where does the wise Musharraf and the Anchor see any politics in it? If getting justice and saving people and their offsprings is Politics, so be it - and so is the Flood Relief Fund drive.

Why would Musharraf want to wiggle out of the caller's inquiry related to Dr Aafia without answering. In fact Dr Aafia issue should have come as a higher priority to Flood Stricken people.

Who gives a **** about Aafia?

She's related to terrorists so she probably is one herself.

Just because she's a female doesnt mean she ain't no terrorist.
Now thats a charge that the Americans didn't even file against her. She has been imprisoned without proper evidence of attacking an American soldier.

The link with AQ, Taliban or anything else wasn't proved. She vanished en route to Karachi airport.

However I do agree, that the caller's comments were inappropriate during the Telethon. I would like to know how Musharraf responded, though.

@ compak

It's a Shame that people like you, who are obsessed with Musharraf lie so Abruptly. In the whole Telethone Pervaiz Musharraf and the Anchors have kept saying that this is not a political drive, we wouldn't cater political questions, we are only to collect donations for Pakistani Brothers stranded in Flood waters. But again some sick minds called in to sabotage and the other sick minds are promoting their ill rants. Thanks for your share.

Fasih, it's really sad that people like you, who are so much in love of Musharraf just turn a blind eye towards his blunders. I was one of the big fan of Musharraf, but thank god now I realize he was the worst thing happened to Pakistan. I hope you will also realize when you will get mature.

And why shouldn't these callers have asked questions from him? It was first opportunity people got to ask him about his actions, he ruled the country for a decade, and he has to answer about his every action, if he is clear he must come forward and prove his innocence.

1052.gif

The radical Islamist and the PML-Nawaz are in near Panic seeing the kind of confidence the people of Pakistan respose in Musharraf - in three hours he collected a quarter of what Imran khan and his god-fathers the Rehman brothers of Jang/Geo have collected in two months of appeals.

Last edited:
Pakistan and Pakistanis will remain jahel..they cannot respect a creditable person they love to worship their corrupt sardars / waderas / chaudrys

Well, if you spent your entire life not condemning him and then suddenly going 'missing' after a CIA warrant comes for your butt, yes you are a terrorist.
Are you aware that CIA,FBI and all US security services were headless chicken after 9/11 and arresting,issuing arrest warrants,putting names in wanted list,without evidence or reason?

To many "Afifa" was one of those "Victims" of CIA gone mad after 9/11.

Dr Afia isnt innocent she is amoung those pakistanis who were helping taliban and al qaida .. after all there are 1000's of Pakistanis living abroad why was no one else is caught. Americans no musharaf was stupid to charge this lady

BATMAN, Wasn't Amil Kansi handed over by former President of Pakistan farooq Laghari.

Afia disappeared with her three young children in March 2003 in Pakistan shortly after the arrest of her second husband's uncle, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged chief planner of the September 11 attacks.

Question: ISI/CIA could have picked her second husband why did they pick her? She was found in Afghanistan, was it a setup if yes why her because of her education and profile?

I don't want to think more except what was she doing in Afghanistan in the first place?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom