What's new

Where is head money paid to you for Aafia? - Caller Asks Musharraf

Dr Aafia was a American citizen who went rouge.She was in bed with Talibans/AQ in Afghanistan and got what she deserved.She is responsibility of American Government as a American Citizen not Pakistani Government and the money Musharraf received for handing voer key Taliban/AQ terrorists to US was not in his pocket but went to the treasury of Government of Pakistan.After getting bombed heavily by Talibans people still have sympathy for terrorists.

Just answer my one question which nation handover its citizen to other countries. If she was guilty of anything she should have been tried in Pakistani courts.
Unfortunately, it's our slave mentality that we only trust on gora. That's why when they labelled her a terrorist, we accepted and closed our eyes and didn't bother what inhuman treatment she is facing from Americans.

SHE WAS AMERICAN AND WAS CAPTURED BY U.S.A., BEYOND THE LIMITS OF PAKISTAN'S GEOGRAPHY

You are avoiding my question!

I repeat: Why did Ch. Nisar handed over Aimil Kansi to US?

You do not trust FBI on one story but you do trust Richard Armitag?

Do you think I am Nawaz Sharif's supporter? Sorry sir I'm not, for me he is equally responsible for this mess. If Ch. Nisar handed over Amil Kansi he should be asked about it.

Because of her stubborn attitude she not only destroyed her life, her husband and kidz life miserable.What she achieved?...nothing but a miserable life

She is best defined as very violent, self centered, anti-social and stubborn woman. I think some mental disease prevails in her genes.

Just answer my one question which nation handover its citizen to other countries. If she was guilty of anything she should have been tried in Pakistani courts.
Unfortunately, it's our slave mentality that we only trust on gora. That's why when they labelled her a terrorist, we accepted and closed our eyes and didn't bother what inhuman treatment she is facing from Americans.
Well for starters she was/is a neutralized American Citizen.

SHE WAS AMERICAN AND WAS CAPTURED BY U.S.A., BEYOND THE LIMITS OF PAKISTAN'S GEOGRAPHY

She is first Pakistani than American. Even she renounced the nationality we should condemn and raise our voices against the inhuman treatment, she got in hands of Americans.

You are avoiding my question!

I repeat: Why did Ch. Nisar handed over Aimil Kansi to US?

You do not trust FBI on one story but you do trust Richard Armitag?

Why are you avoiding to answer his question? Yes, they are all corrupt!

Why are you avoiding to answer his question? Yes, they are all corrupt!

I am not avoiding, I already replied him

Post#19:

Do you think I am Nawaz Sharif's supporter? Sorry sir I'm not, for me he is equally responsible for this mess. If Ch. Nisar handed over Amil Kansi he should be asked about it.

She is first Pakistani than American. Even she renounced the nationality we should condemn and raise our voices against the inhuman treatment, she got in hands of Americans.

The international rules of naturalization do not recognise brotherhood and ethnicity as binding. She was actually sent by CIA to frame ISI but if someone gets stuck in their own double game then what can we do. We should commend ISI for making an example out of her! A neuroscientest in close links with CIA has no purpose to be in Afghanistan or with taliban. She is a CIA rouge agent. Watching her sister hysterically scream on TV i can only commend some type of disorder both of these sisters suffering.

I really hate this qom ke beti / behen type spirit. May be she is behen/beti for you but not for anybody else.

Last edited:
I don't know we allowed dual nationality to our citizens....
It should be stop otherwise it will create problems for us....
People should respect the green passport otherwise get out of here..

Her children is with her sister Fouzia Siddiqui in Khi....

Back
Top Bottom