What's new

When nuclear wapon falls what happens then????

Best advice in god forbid nuclear war, go to the densest city and the weakest part of that city, so then you'd be lucky enough to get painless death

During war it's forbidden to harm plants animals old young women disabled monks - I don't remember the exact Hadith but that's what I could remember

Don't you think policies of countries are above religious affiliations?Can you draw any ,meaningful conclusion from the past in support of your argument ??
Oh come on dude, don't be that delusional.

don't worry I have very good solution for preventing nuke war, both countries ensure that their leaders don't flee the countries during the time of war :)

This is a good point- I don't know about Pakistan but I know for a FACT that India is spending vast amounts of money on building extensive nuclear bunkers for the highest leadership ie PM,President, Vice President, senior military officals and a few senior govt officals. US has similar plans.

Now an intriguing question arises- will the mindset of a leader with the authority to launch a nuclear war, be at all altered by the knowledge that they will be safe along with their fammillies from the repercussions of such an attack? Ie will they be less aprehensive about giving the order?

Given India has a NFU policy this aspect is not as pronounced as India will only respnd with nuclear weapons when India itself is threatened with nuclear weapons so the response is more automatic than human-directed. But it is still an interesting question.

Yes, of course most sane human beings would want to avert the needless deaths of millions regardless of whther their safety is assured or not.

Best advice in god forbid nuclear war, go to the densest city and the weakest part of that city, so then you'd be lucky enough to get painless death

what i have researched in the islamic history of muslim leaders...i found out that whatever the laws were..muslim armymen were not allowed to raise hands on women and children from victory of makkah to salahuddin ayyubbi's era....and so on.......!!!anyways guys,please refrain from bringing religion into this.....we are here only discussing in here that how nuclear warfare and bomb fall out may effect the regional environment,human life and abnormal gene abberration in upcoming offsprings.....if you guys want to share a single line too...p.s don't be shy....who knows,your few words might change someone's mentality about nuclear war...and hatered and trolling might be deminished or decreased atleast.....!!!!:)

what i have researched in the islamic history of muslim leaders...i found out that whatever the laws were..muslim armymen were not allowed to raise hands on women and children from victory of makkah to salahuddin ayyubbi's era....and so on.......!!!anyways guys,please refrain from bringing religion into this.....we are here only discussing in here that how nuclear warfare and bomb fall out may effect the regional environment,human life and abnormal gene abberration in upcoming offsprings.....if you guys want to share a single line too...p.s don't be shy....who knows,your few words might change someone's mentality about nuclear war...and hatered and trolling might be deminished or decreased atleast.....!!!!:)

i was just trying to show that no first use policies and other bs agreements in the west a meaningless

Don't you think policies of countries are above religious affiliations?Can you draw any ,meaningful conclusion from the past in support of your argument ??
Oh come on dude, don't be that delusional.

yes, unlike something singh, pakistanis have never killed innocent civilians on purpose during a war. delusional is just a word based on perspective

i was just trying to show that no first use policies and other bs agreements in the west a meaningless

yes, unlike something singh, pakistanis have never killed innocent civilians on purpose during a war. delusional is just a word based on perspective

Never ever killed innocent civilian on purpose ??? Then you ought to know about state authorised brutal behaviour of your countrymen during 1971.Impunity with which they carried out cleansing may even put Adolf Hitler in embarrassment.Rape,arson, loot,murder everything was used even before actual war started. Any rational person in normal state of his mind won't trust Pakistan with them following the rules of hadiths or for that matter even holy Quran.(No offence meant)

4256911754_ugly_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

btw effect of mutation=birth of justin beiber
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kaun kehta hai ke kayamat ayegi toh sab marjayenge
Hum Pakistani hain, manji thalay warr jayenge...

yeh kiya hai???:woot:

4256911754_ugly_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

btw effect of mutation=birth of justin beiber
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

guys please this is not naswar corner!!!this is serious thread for serious people who are serious to discuss serious issues with greate seriouness....!!are you all getting my point??:rofl:

go ask the people of hiroshima and nagasaki or visit the destroyed 'ruins' of these nuclear-bombed cities

in case of a Indo-Pak i will go to kashmir
that is one part i guess which will never be nuked either by India or Pak
On topic
we should ensure a NFU between south asian countries and ensure that no others countries ever get a chance to have a nuke
the after war situations are really scary.....wish it never happens anywhere in the world

Back
Top Bottom