What's new

When nuclear wapon falls what happens then????

So, the end result is that if 10 nukes each are unleashed from each side (not an impossible scenario) , then the entire of South Asia and eventually Asia will suffer from the fallout ? And to think that we have supporters of nukes in both countries. Now Emrald's post (#7) makes much more sense. If we don't start educating our kids about the effects of hatred, we may as well buy them great funeral policies for their birthdays. And to think that these weapons will be unwanted by most Indians and Pakistanis if they are informed about the real effects of nukes. These two nations are yet to unleash a full scale conventional war against the civilian populations of each other. Would they really want to succumb their kin across the border to such a horrible ending ?

Nuclear winter is the among the worst thing that will kill plantation and animal kingdom which are directly and indirectly important for human survival even if we somehow managed to be away from direct effect.

worse case.......the radio active rays released when penetrate into cells,will also cause gene mutation due to which abnormal offspring will born....

So, the end result is that if 10 nukes each are unleashed from each side (not an impossible scenario) , then the entire of South Asia and eventually Asia will suffer from the fallout ? And to think that we have supporters of nukes in both countries. Now Emrald's post (#7) makes much more sense. If we don't start educating our kids about the effects of hatred, we may as well buy them great funeral policies for their birthdays. And to think that these weapons will be unwanted by most Indians and Pakistanis if they are informed about the real effects of nukes. These two nations are yet to unleash a full scale conventional war against the civilian populations of each other. Would they really want to succumb their kin across the border to such a horrible ending ?
excellent post......this fact is extremely horrifying that we are not understanding this crucial point.
since how long we will keep on crying and yelling of unjust done by each other in the past(it is what people of both sides think i suppose)..
programmes like india today and shows of zaid hamid on gazwa-e-hind etc will increase hatered and insecurity in both regions,as long as we consider as each other threat....we will never prosper......but extremisis are too powerful in our region that they don't let the emergence of the inception of 'walking together peacefully'.....we need to take strong measures to prevent upcoming losses!!!!!

excellent post......this fact is extremely horrifying that we are not understanding this crucial point.
since how long we will keep on crying and yelling of unjust done by each other in the past(it is what people of both sides think i suppose)..
programmes like india today and shows of zaid hamid on gazwa-e-hind etc will increase hatered and insecurity in both regions,as long as we consider as each other threat....we will never prosper......but extremisis are too powerful in our region that they don't let the emergence of the inception of 'walking together peacefully'.....we need to take strong measures to prevent upcoming losses!!!!!

I always maintain that the people of both nations are suckers and victims of politicians, officials and extremist thinkers. The fact that the people of both nations welcomed the testing of nukes in their countries is proof of my view. People of Pakistan and India should lose their egos when it comes to each other. They should allow ground reality to set in and realise that if they start talking sincerely, they have much common ground and all issues (including Kashmir) can be amicably resolved through dialogue. If they want to continue with their superman attitudes however, then suckers they are and suckers they will remain

worse case.......the radio active rays released when penetrate into cells,will also cause gene mutation due to which abnormal offspring will born....
That will happen in direct radiation exposure zone. I am talking about regions which won't get direct attack. Like if you attack Rajasthan, UP will also have indirect effects due to environmental and ecological disaster in Rajasthan.

That will happen in direct radiation exposure zone. I am talking about regions which won't get direct attack. Like if you attack Rajasthan, UP will also have indirect effects due to environmental and ecological disaster in Rajasthan.

no @KRAIT i will not attack on Rajistan and Up...i love rajistani culture and colors...specially thari--maari language:lol:

I always maintain that the people of both nations are suckers and victims of politicians, officials and extremist thinkers. The fact that the people of both nations welcomed the testing of nukes in their countries is proof of my view. People of Pakistan and India should lose their egos when it comes to each other. They should allow ground reality to set in and realise that if they start talking sincerely, they have much common ground and all issues (including Kashmir) can be amicably resolved through dialogue. If they want to continue with their superman attitudes however, then suckers they are and suckers they will remain

well said...well said......i wish that there would be millions like you in India and i hope they are...but they got angry when see trolling:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Emrald saab for opening an excellent thread to show the hatemongers & warmongers the effect of an nuclear fallout. Hopefully now the rampant use of online threat of nuclear attack (from both sides) will be diminishing. I had stopped posting here because of the abundant hate-mongering & trolling from both Indians & Pakistanis. But now with posters like you, I will try to again contribute positively.

May my enemy also don't have to see the fallout of a nuclear attack..

Thank to Almighty ALLAH.

Both Pakistan and India understands that nuclear or Conventional war is not in favor of anybody..........as we have already seen in Japan the result of Nuclear war......

Next time any idiot says we will nuke, I will point him to this thread. @Emrald Thanks for reminding us the suffering of nuclear weapons.

Thanks @Emrald saab for opening an excellent thread to show the hatemongers & warmongers the effect of an nuclear fallout. Hopefully now the rampant use of online threat of nuclear attack (from both sides) will be diminishing. I had stopped posting here because of the abundant hate-mongering & trolling from both Indians & Pakistanis. But now with posters like you, I will try to again contribute positively.

May my enemy also don't have to see the fallout of a nuclear attack..

dear @hembo.......it is so nice of you.. @WebMaster check this out......:woot:

never loose hope.....i give you a tip here.....:do not respond to trollers....and if you find a thread in which you find trolling....please report to webmaster...

Then there will be no PDF :)

pdf will be more powerful then bfefore because this site will act as round table conference....for them!!

Next time any idiot says we will nuke, I will point him to this thread. @Emrald Thanks for reminding us the suffering of nuclear weapons.
thankyou very much for supporting...i want the people of both sides to talk peacfully and maturely...i will keep on trying inshallah!!!

Guys.just pray that if it happens, we all our alive to even ask that question.

One can only hope & pray that sanity prevails all across .

Such weapons are easier to make than to control.

Back
Top Bottom