What's new

When nuclear wapon falls what happens then????

in case of a Indo-Pak i will go to kashmir
that is one part i guess which will never be nuked either by India or Pak
On topic
we should ensure a NFU between south asian countries and ensure that no others countries ever get a chance to have a nuke
the after war situations are really scary.....wish it never happens anywhere in the world

hmmm...thats a very good point.but those countries are more scared who doesn't have any,that what if xyz country attacked on us,i admit those countries who are having nuclear capability are considered very strong!!israel,north korea,iran......everyone is standing in line........and others too!!!!

go ask the people of hiroshima and nagasaki or visit the destroyed 'ruins' of these nuclear-bombed cities

indeed.their generations are still facing effects,their offspring later on, were borned with abnormalities......

This is one of the most sensible thread i come across in PDF.... Thanks..... I hope those nuclear fanboys (irrespective of the colour of the flags) read this and understand what a nuclear explosion is capable of doing..... I have come across few guys who want to nuke the other country even for a small matter.... I hope this thread opens their eyes.....

This is one of the most sensible thread i come across in PDF.... Thanks..... I hope those nuclear fanboys (irrespective of the colour of the flags) read this and understand what a nuclear explosion is capable of doing..... I have come across few guys who want to nuke the other country even for a small matter.... I hope this thread opens their eyes.....

i really feel pity on them,and not only I,all other members of PDF too.........thanks for liking it!!!:)

Never ever killed innocent civilian on purpose ??? Then you ought to know about state authorised brutal behaviour of your countrymen during 1971.Impunity with which they carried out cleansing may even put Adolf Hitler in embarrassment.Rape,arson, loot,murder everything was used even before actual war started. Any rational person in normal state of his mind won't trust Pakistan with them following the rules of hadiths or for that matter even holy Quran.(No offence meant)

Anyone in Indian state of mind would agree to what you have said, but to an unbiased human being who isn't retarded would trust PA over the track record of IA in Kashmir which is real unlike the Indian media garbage about mythical genocide in Bangladesh, even bangladeshis are coming to realise how Indian media lies to them.
Pakistan army has the cleanest record and is constantly engaged in humanitarian efforts around the world with UNESCO etc.

Well ask the americans as they had problem throwing a couple on japnese.

The question should be, what would not happen?
This could also be an answer,what would not happen?

Back
Top Bottom