What's new

When did you first decide you hated Israel and why?

Solomon2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Given the strident anti-Israel tone of so many members of PDF, I am curious to hear your answers.

Given the strident anti-Israel tone of so many members of PDF, I am curious to hear your answers.

You should little bit define Israel. If by Israel you mean the occupying force and its killing then yes we hate this kind of barbarism.

If by Israel you mean Jews than NO i dont hate them rather i am disapproving the designs and plans of Zionists against humanity . And there is a big difference between Jews and Zionists.

I don't hate Israel, i am against the policies of the Israeli government that are wilfully oppressing and destroying an indigenous people and ignoring their "lawful" claim to a Palestinian state.

Israelis have every right to peace and security, but not at the cost of Palestinian lives or their human rights.

I cannot say about Zionists but i do not hate any Jew. My teacher was a Jew and i have mentioned here several times that he is probably the best teacher i have met so far in my life. My experience with jews so far is very good and i have no means to hate them

But at the same time... I hate Israeli Government for their evil actions against palestinians and feel sorry for the poor palestinians dying either with hunger or by the bullets fired by Israeli Army

I will answer your question in context if asked to an Indian.

Q:- When did you first decide you love Israel and why?

Ans:- In 3rd grade, when my history teacher told me that Isarel sucessfuly brought down to knees a host of arab muslim adversaries all by its sheer masculinity even at being low on numbers.

there was no anti israel capaign saw it all on tv, read some history and came to know how palestanians got robbed of their land by zionists

One of the best teachers I had while growing up was a Jewish man and without a doubt I can state that many of the Jews and Israelis I have came across, I find them to personify great characteristics, very resilient and hardworking.

I do not have anything against Israel as a state but I do not like it's government, as a matter if fact I do not like any government on this planet.

You would find that no one really hates Israel but in the heat of the moment they may resume an anti Israeli stance, however the oil funded Mullahs hate them very much.

Most Jews are good people but you have to watch out for those eskimo jews that know karate, they can be a dangerous bunch.

its not really about jews we hate israel and its occupation of palestanian rights , tables do turn Firoun was very powerful but time simply will change the tide.

Why i hate Israel.

For Killing innocents, And unlawfully taking land of Palestinian people.

Friends I think solomon is looking at the psycological aspect like brainwashing etc. So please stick to "WHEN" and "WHY". Dont give politically correct answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best teachers I had while growing up was a Jewish man and without a doubt I can state that many of the Jews and Israelis I have came across, I find them to personify great characteristics, very resilient and hardworking.

I do not have anything against Israel as a state but I do not like it's government, as a matter if fact I do not like any government on this planet.

You would find that no one really hates Israel but in the heat of the moment they may resume an anti Israeli stance, however the oil funded Mullahs hate them very much.

Although, it is off topic, why do you hate governments? after all, we elect governments. As one of the few saner member of this forum, you, I would like to know your views

The day Palestine is created, Pakistan will and must recognise Israel. In my opinion it should do so now to utilise dialogue for this purpose alone. If we accept Israel, many others would follow.

May I also advise other members here to be polite and respectful, not every Israeli or Jew should be blamed for the actions of a few. We would not like it if we are called terrorists on the same basis.

When did you start to support inhuman atrocities of israelis against the palestinains? when did you start justifying taking palestinian land by israelis? it is not the matter of decision to hate the actions of israel, it is what they do, thats how our feelings go there in that direction.

Although, it is off topic, why do you hate governments? after all, we elect governments. As one of the few saner member of this forum, you, I would like to know your views

Elected or not, I feel a government of any country enforces their own way of conducting business. I feel they coerce the public into accepting decisions that the public would not otherwise.

A more responsive system that actually serves the most needy of a nation should be the way of a government, but they end up serving only their own and the countries elites interest's.

My family has had many people who have reached high position in the government but their powers were curtailed when they wanted to help those who actually need help.

A matter of lions led by donkeys is the case with many governments and armies too sometimes.

All this applies to all the governments, I do however appreciate the Cuban government, it is self reliant and is able to provide their people with a satisfactory lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom