What's new

Whatever

Hi everyone..
wassup9.gif

whatzzz up bro, kya chal raha hai zindagi mein ?

you have suggested one real nice book as it's title suggests.... :P

although I haven't read that but can imagine what are these...... :D

haaa... programmers .. i hate them!!!!! they are all around here.. always talkes in coded languages...

Hello desiman ... :cheers:
Ajkal padai chal rahi hai... :cry:
Getting loads of assignment everyday!! :cry:

Aaap batao. wats new?

Dont tell me you went out to smoke :disagree:

actually .. yes .. i went out for that.. as i am in kerala now.. there is plenty of rains and nights have this wonderful sounds of insects , crickets and all.. also it was cloudy but moon was full. so just admired it from here.. puffed few rings.. LOL

you have suggested one real nice book as it's title suggests.... :P

although I haven't read that but can imagine what are these...... :D

You have not? :O
Thats the bible for the computer programmers. Awesome series, do read them whenever you get time. No matter how long it takes to finish :D

haaa... programmers .. i hate them!!!!! they are all around here.. always talkes in coded languages...

I used to hate them two but that is history now.... unfortunately now, um also a programmer.... :cry: :cry:

Hello desiman ... :cheers:
Ajkal padai chal rahi hai... :cry:
Getting loads of assignment everyday!! :cry:

Aaap batao. wats new?

chalo achi baat hai ke pad rahe ho, study hard.

nothing much bro, boring work some new projects going on for the British Air Force. Party tonight and going to my Cottage up north for the weekend, whats your plans ?

chalo achi baat hai ke pad rahe ho, study hard.

nothing much bro, boring work some new projects going on for the British Air Force. Party tonight and going to my Cottage up north for the weekend, whats your plans ?

Bas school opening on monday!! 2 mnths ke holidays kahtam ho gaye ab.

Itni garmi hai delhi mai kya batao.. 46 degree tak temp touch kar gaya...

Inti garmi mai school lol :flame: :flame:

Bas school opening on monday!! 2 mnths ke holidays kahtam ho gaye ab.

Itni garmi hai delhi mai kya batao.. 46 degree tak temp touch kar gaya...

Inti garmi mai school lol :flame: :flame:

lol i know, i was born in Delhi so Delhi ki garmi ka pata hai mujhe :P Drink lots of water and stay inside, no cricket lol I was in ST.Columbas school in New Delhi, we fortunately had an ac in every room lol but even then it was hottttt

Back
Top Bottom